[TOT: 36.779.500] Admiral Meteor [ABC] vs. Butman (A: 1.252.000, D: 35.527.500)

• Hello Aquarius ! It`s been a long time since i didn`t post something ! But today it is not about me , or that i slapped some cargoes ... small hit ! Today is all about some great players from an extraordinary alliance , who shouted out loud at us that we are cheaters :fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin: . and i want to look carefully at those printscreens that i insert here , to see the real cheaters ... right under our nose :) they had to be so desperate , if they do something like that.
    [align=center]http://prntscr.com/md80d8
    http://prntscr.com/md7xkd
    http://prntscr.com/md7r6c
    http://prntscr.com/md7qhm

On 28-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Admiral Meteor [ABC]

Small Cargo 5.000
    Cruiser 5.000

Defender Butman

Small Cargo 5.500
    Large Cargo 280
    Espionage Probe 60
    Solar Satellite 795
    Rocket Launcher 2.500
    Light Laser 1.500
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Admiral Meteor [ABC]

Small Cargo 4.687 ( -313 )
    Cruiser 5.000 ( -0 )

Defender Butman

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    16.283.613 Metal, 775.378 Crystal and 4.665.200 Deuterium
    8.141.873 Metal, 387.719 Crystal and 2.332.618 Deuterium
    4.070.993 Metal, 193.884 Crystal and 1.166.323 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.252.000 units.
    Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 1.728.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 35.527.500 units.
    Total damage defender including follow-ups: 45.737.500 units.

At these space coordinates now float 11.556.050 metal and 12.043.550 crystal.
    Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 1.673.150 metal and 381.650 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 38.017.601 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    13.229.200 Metal and 12.426.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 40.861.679
    Crystal: 12.918.981
    Deuterium: 8.164.141
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 61.944.801 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -57.628.979
    Crystal: -17.564.481
    Deuterium: -8.561.641
    The defender(s) lost a total of 83.755.101 units.

• Nice hit, FR Def if you haven't already left
    I too saw the biggest push I have come across in Ogame - 350kk near as damn it.
    Not even clever with it lol.
    This takes the biscuit as they have the nerve to call CMF a cheater.

~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~
    exiledvulcan.jpg
    U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 576~ ~ ~481 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
    ~~ RIP 7007+

• In Wombats defense, its not Garfield that is being push there, its just his account. How dare that Mosquito ruin our lord account in such shameful way.

Incoming ban alert ⚠ :zpopcorn: at least 3 days..

Nice hit Admiral, 10years expiriensed pusher catcher.

• It takes 2 to Tango, a pusher and a pushed so it is not just the new owner of the Garfield account

exiledvulcan.jpg
    U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 576~ ~ ~481 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
    ~~ RIP 7007+

• It was so blatant that they never tried to disguise it.
    Lazy transported the res to an undefended planet.
    Komar sent 10 waves of LC to attack the planet.
    So nothing to see on stats

exiledvulcan.jpg
    ~~ RIP 7007+

• can't believe :headbanging::headbanging::headbanging:
    Edit: Well, cannot see the effect in the stats. Fakenews?

i know that you are trying to defend your own ally , but really? do you think i spread fake news? i wans`t the only one who saw that , there are other 2 players who saw ``live`` that push .

• i know that you are trying to defend your own ally , but really? do you think i spread fake news? i wans`t the only one who saw that , there are other 2 players who saw ``live`` that push .

just los4words and busy. Hope that Komar will somehow explain this.

i learnt something today...

• GOs shall judge.
    And about the hit - good to see you again in action, Admiral, i started thinking u became a miner :D
    And glotr Butman, u made a great progress since we were playing in MSIK.

• As you can see from your first screenshot, there are 0. transports there. And if you say that you never made a mistake and did not send the fleet into the flight, and forgot the resources, then I won’t believe you, since everything went through it. And what do you think was better, leave everything as it is and let Trico or some of yours take them out, or take them out, and then return them, how will the fleet sit? This is for you not to withdraw accounts from the vacation mode, in the nearest 12 hours they eat up to a billion arrived and send back to the vacation. So, first learn the story before you judge. And at the expense of your pumping - I can tell everyone in great detail how you do it under the cover of your friends of operators who close their eyes to it. If we were playing when I was an operator, you would have already been in an indefinite block. Together with All your unscrupulous alliance
    PS. enjoy your pumping while you can. Soon we will see how many accounts in the universe will include forever holiday mode February 1

• As you can see from your first screenshot, there are 0. transports there. And if you say that you never made a mistake and did not send the fleet into the flight, and forgot the resources, then I won’t believe you, since everything went through it. And what do you think was better, leave everything as it is and let Trico or some of yours take them out, or take them out, and then return them, how will the fleet sit? This is for you not to withdraw accounts from the vacation mode, in the nearest 12 hours they eat up to a billion arrived and send back to the vacation. So, first learn the story before you judge. And at the expense of your pumping - I can tell everyone in great detail how you do it under the cover of your friends of operators who close their eyes to it. If we were playing when I was an operator, you would have already been in an indefinite block. Together with All your unscrupulous alliance
    PS. enjoy your pumping while you can. Soon we will see how many accounts in the universe will include forever holiday mode February 1

i post those printscreen randomly but the right order is printscreen 4 , printscreen 2 , prinscreen 1. what are you saying now pushy alliance... if you were , and if you were not an operator , that is the question :hmm::hmm::hmm: .... well if you say those words about us , then prove it .... like i did .... i have solid proof about your pushing alliance , all that you have is words and hate . now we wait for :cbanned::cbanned::cbanned:

• @Honey your "excuse" is a load of cods wallop and about as pathetic as the push itself.
    I have my own set of screen shots and espionage reports etc.

Why don't you just accept that one got caught with his pants down and the other with his hand in the cookie jar.

https://prnt.sc/md7no5

exiledvulcan.jpg
    ~~ RIP 7007+

• Nice Hit buddy with good profits :D

And for print screens.....No comment. except let we see will the judge say :cbanned:

Honey even if you made mistake........max he can farmed he was 6 times, not 10....so i think its too much, when we made mistakes we pay for them :fatgreengrin:

• All right, not sure if the scenario that Honey wrote is clear, so forgive me, i'll write it in a bit more concise way: (at least how i understand it)
    1. Lazy launches fs on a transport instead of deploy.
    2. When he realizes the mistake he finds out that that won't be on time if recalls so asks Komar to collect the res for him.
    3. Komar picks up the res from the planet.

Not suggesting if it is credible or not, again just matter of believing or not. I'm not arguing, GOs have the experience and tools, let them decide.

• And Lazy v modes before it can be returned to him - really???
    Where was the rest of his ships?
    If it was not intended as a transport, what sort of FS was he attempting?
    You must think we were born yesterday lol

You know the saying - When in a hole - stop digging.

exiledvulcan.jpg
    ~~ RIP 7007+

• All right, not sure if the scenario that Honey wrote is clear, so forgive me, i'll write it in a bit more concise way: (at least how i understand it)
    1. Lazy launches fs on a transport instead of deploy.
    2. When he realizes the mistake he finds out that that won't be on time if recalls so asks Komar to collect the res for him.
    3. Komar picks up the res from the planet.

Not suggesting if it is credible or not, again just matter of believing or not. I'm not arguing, GOs have the experience and tools, let them decide.

how stupid do you think we are ? Lazy just logged and gets out of v-mode , sending on transport those resources into her planet and suddenly he doesn`t have time to play? after this push is in v-mode again . why doesn`t this pretty girl (KoMAR) reveal herself and explain to us what`s going on ... because me honestly , i am tired for lame excuses