Wars & Bashing Rule.

• Hi there, I was reading a post talking about the exploit referring to Vmode since I remembered another issue considered as an exploit by me. I am talking about wars and the bashing rule.

To be honest I can’t understand why can any alliance go to war against 15 alliance (till dissolution of any of them) at the same time. Therefore, this way to declare wars is clearly meant to bypass the bashing rule forever.

In addition, since wars can be unilaterally declared, this "wars" are used to “farm” weaker alliances with no restrictions at all…

What do you think? Would it be nice if wars were limited in time by default?

• In addition, since wars can be unilaterally declared, this "wars" are used to “farm” weaker alliances with no restrictions at all…

There was a war on cosmos declared by no.1 alliance to like.. no.1 15 or lower ranked alliance only because 1 member wanted to bash this weak alliance. It was nice helping the underdogs win the actual war :) there are some nice posts, hits and some very cool videos..u should check them out on cosmos section.

• Lol referring to vmode as an exploit..... xD

To the subject of declaring wars, then the alliance can just disband and reform to avoid the war?
    I see no issue here.

Plus this is a war game and since when was war ever fair?

• Vmode is called as an exploit /tryhardness or what you want on the thread I linked....Check it.

Your solution is more a taunt than a solution...Do I need to explain why?

Are you comparing a real war to a war game? You loose a war ingame so you die in real live?

Your "thought" is all a mess from the very start to the very end. It was better for you to say :"Yay I like how wars works since I can abuse either weaker players or weaker alliances forever. So I wish wars remaining as they are now" than saying all that no sense post.

• And if I'm too busy to partisipate in a war I should just take it...nah that doesn't fly. If I don't have time to participate in a war I'm just going to vmode. And check the rules again...in most uni's if there are no CR's posted in 14 days the war is declared over by the mods..