Top 10 - [TOT: 2.252.985.000] Admiral Meteor [ABC] vs. Taxxi [TSA] (A: 358.145.000, D: 1.894.840.000)

• Hello Aquarius ! A simple spy ! I don`t want to tell the story , i`m not in the mood as i see the pusher and basher is not banned yet KoMAR from WOMBATS
    GLIRL deff

[align=center]
    On 30-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Admiral Meteor [ABC]

Light Fighter 500.000
    Cruiser 20.000
    Battleship 20.000
    Battlecruiser 20.000

Defender Taxxi [TSA]

Small Cargo 12.001
    Large Cargo 16.350
    Light Fighter 40.000
    Heavy Fighter 5.000
    Cruiser 7.502
    Battleship 8.800
    Colony Ship 10
    Recycler 12.381
    Espionage Probe 1.045
    Bomber 2.650
    Destroyer 601
    Deathstar 5
    Battlecruiser 1.260
    Rocket Launcher 15
    Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Admiral Meteor [ABC]

Light Fighter 418.618 ( -81.382 )
    Cruiser 19.452 ( -548 )
    Battleship 19.887 ( -113 )
    Battlecruiser 19.883 ( -117 )

Defender Taxxi [TSA]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    27.078.416 Metal, 27.078.417 Crystal and 27.078.417 Deuterium
    104.290.164 Metal, 18.882.185 Crystal and 25.695.228 Deuterium
    26.072.541 Metal, 4.720.546 Crystal and 6.423.807 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 358.145.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 1.894.840.000 units.
    Total damage defender including follow-ups: 1.894.880.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.149.699.400 metal and 560.357.000 crystal.
    Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 3.000 metal and 0 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 267.319.721 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.043.442.521
    Crystal: 519.445.148
    Deuterium: 56.346.452
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.619.234.121 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.330.933.121
    Crystal: -659.538.148
    Deuterium: -171.728.452
    The defender(s) lost a total of 2.162.199.721 units.

• Aye aye, Admiral, indeed, it is really a HIT. Again hope that the LFs are manless, except of this one with Luke Skywalker.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but i really like attacks like that, with full fleet, not only an army of BCs ;)

Glirl Taxxi, condolences, Filthee Knyte...

i learnt something today...

• Wondered when this one would appear :-(
    Can't fault it though, spied it, flied it, destroyed it. That's the way it goes sometimes! Good res haul as well as the smashed fleet! Enjoy the profits.

GLIRL Taxxi...

• Nice hit mate! I see u are still active like old times. FR def.

PS: In october when i ve noticed 1st cheating i lost my interes to play on this server. I almost deleted my acc few times, but when i ve seen that cheaters are still in the game i decided to quit. Unfortunately cheaters will be allowed cause staff won't ban DM investors. This is not fair. Have fun all of you still playing!

• IM DOING THE SAME. WILL NOT BE PLAYING THIS CORRUPT GAME AGAIN
    PLAYED SINCE 2005 AFTER THIS NO MORE, CANT BE ARSED TO PLAY AGAINST CORRUPTION.
    ALSO I BUY NO MORE DM EVER AGAIN

IF THEY CANT AFFORD TO BAN THE CHEATS THEN IT JUST SHOWS YOU HOW SHITE OGAME REALLY IS.

• Congrats on New Top 10 buddy, you got HUUUUGE PROFITS there :fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin::fatgreengrin:

Deff hope you will take a little brake and stay, because you were active player....or at least give your acc to some low ranked player in your ally :D

• Well, your childish attempts to accuse and disgrace people who play fair, are in vain. And now I'll start hitting with my cards, since you want it that way. We'll start on the punches, since some very active forum talkers are not familiar with the rules of the games, nor with the mechanics, which is an important part of this game.I apologize in advance for such a curve English, Google is very stingy with the translations of some phrases and makes it crooked. And since English is the 3rd language that I learned, but taught for a long time, and now I use only technical English in view of my working activities.So let's get started. As most sane people know, accusations without evidence are empty words. I will not indicate who on the forum is forever crucified in the fact that we are cheaters, I just want to finally read what kind of cheats we use, the nicknames of these "cheaters" and how he knew it, cheat it or not. As a former operator, I dealt with cheaters, I know how to find them, how to prove and punish cheats, as well as part of the wombat alliance that were SGO.

Point 1. We have a lover to play with the clicker. This is especially evident on his moon with a fleet, and sometimes on the main planet. But I think he often notices that this does not save him. So, no matter how hard he tries, he is likely to often see red combat logs in messages

Point 2. There is one kid in your friendly team. He plays quietly, calmly and not forcedly. Does not touch anyone yet, we do not touch him. As you can see, there are also mutual desire at the instinctive level not to harm another. He is answered by charge. But sometimes curiosity prevails and yet our spy probes fly in exploration with complete silence once or twice. Only they reach the destination point, it comes up to 60-90 seconds and our friend appears and immediately begins to active. These are not left-handed assets that can be stuffed. This is a live person on the account

Point 3. Our creator has this friend, if my observer fails me, even his countryman. He even noted in this topic and also tried to make his contribution to the lie that they are trying to spread here. I just ask one simple question, buddy. Where are the resources from your fleet, which you traded to the buyer for resources. And why did you need to remove one planet, which you have not yet colonized? You have not taken the resources to the planet and you have not removed it under the moon of your friend, so that he cleaned it up nicely and quickly? Or I'm wrong?

Point 4. I love to observe the following picture. The player is playing, all is well. He plays actively. We all tried to fly out to some of these accounts at any time of the day, but the owner always appeared and led off the fleet or unsubscribed. Then goes to (v). After some time, this account is derived from (v) and, miraculously, they sometimes manage to fly sometimes even for 75+ solar systems and kill. It all takes up to 48 hours. We chat in our bet even bet, as we see that some kind of an account taken out of (v). And then accaunt goes to (v). The only exception was the Thanos account, which was forgotten to be removed in (v) after the second drain. Or specially left so. We bet on his quick drain and I won, because I bet they will merge in the next 8 hours. So it happened. This is only a small part of the observations. As visitors and readers of these topics see, we have information that gives us the right to mistakenly or correctly judge the situation in the game. And there are those who simply blame in order to slander and dishonor people without having any evidence for the charges. But as they say: "the dog barks, but the caravan moves on"

And the point in my literary volume. Your patron something sickened
    hadary (b v)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Honey ().

• Hark at the kettle calling the pot black :rofl:
    If I recall you are one of the most vociferous posters of unsubstantiated cheating claims there is.
    Obviously this Forum if no longer Moded otherwise you would have been warned a long time ago.

~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~
    exiledvulcan.jpg
    U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 576~ ~ ~481 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
    ~~ RIP 7007+

• I thought you would be smarter, Trico, but I apparently made a mistake

And once again as usual Wombats are smarter than whole Uni, and all their attacks are legal, but other who made hits....thats pushing etc. etc. :D

If you write whole bunch of craps, that doesnt mean that you are smart....As you write 1 point, 2nd point...
    I would ask you few simple questions.....

1.How the hell on 5:148 that 2 players Kashtanka and Senator Voids are changing their status, becaming inactive after that farmed by Wombats, and next day magically they became active again under noob protection, trying to keep them alive so we cant come into your secure ss :D

2.After we started doing MD on Dingy, somehow once again magically player Fotonka rank 181 started doing MD on Admiral
    https://prnt.sc/mf4yot and he cant even scratch Admiral ....
    So who play that acc....you, komar, neh or jafar ? :fatgreengrin:

Instead of spending time here and trying to be smart, spend more time ingame, mb you will hit something ;)

• I am only interested in facts and what I see and or know.
    At the time I firmly believed that Komar was being pushed. I have subsequently discovered that by some quick thinking by someone in Wombats that she returned the res and sent a ticket which magically got her off the hook.
    If it looks like a push, smells like a push, it probably is a push.
    It is a good job you cannot get an enforced holiday for intent.

I have never accused any one else of cheating.
    You spend most of your time here making wild unsubstantiated accusations, which if you could prove you would report.

I appreciate that people wind others up just for the hell of it, but you seem to have made a career out of it.

~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~
    exiledvulcan.jpg
    U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 576~ ~ ~481 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
    ~~ RIP 7007+

• A whole bunch of nothing was explained... Thank you, honey, for discovering google translate. Please make your Allies translate it all..