Here it is, new alliance coming 'Bash The Coke' I know you were waiting for this.

• Hello my peeps. I'm fed up with this Coke and his pointless rip raiding. I parted from my alliance and I'm introducing this new one, set up to serve one purpose only, to Bash the Coke till he quits.

Why am I doing this? He put my patiance to the limits, raiding my alliance members rank 400 or so showed his 'real' skill. And face.

If we don't get rid of him he will ruin this uni and over one year of gaming of the most of us. And I mean this. You know its true.

There is only one aim, to force coke to leave the uni. Feel free to join the alliance or to get in touch to coordinate the work if you want don't want to.

Yes we will get bashed and possibly have war declared, our defs will be flattened. I'm telling you, it's a small price.

• I agree , he even hit my sats from a full galaxy away just got 5kk profit, funny enough I raided 20 kk from the inactives a round him :thumbsup:
    If he opened his eyes instead of been a bell end to everyone, he might eventually earn some respect rather than more and more enemy’s.
    He will get what he deserves soon ;)

• I agree , he even hit my sats from a full galaxy away just got 5kk profit, funny enough I raided 20 kk from the inactives a round him :thumbsup:
    If he opened his eyes instead of been a bell end to everyone, he might eventually earn some respect rather than more and more enemy’s.
    He will get what he deserves soon ;)

death ? I'm prefer your col :)

• Hope you enjoy them 5k nukes and having no energy, it will happen everyday now , your our farm.

Think you was clever making 50 million profit off me = that’s now equaled -700 million from all the damaged caused. Told you not to mess with me :biggrin:

• Lol. You're not going to succeed in taking down Coke. If you were that ambitious you wouldn't announce it publicly. By doing so, you're basically giving him an advantage and a 'heads up'. :P I think he'll be more than prepared now.

• Hahaha I think we
    Are winning, I kicked his head in the other night :) Hehe
    For every million profit he try’s to make off me, he will get 10 million in damages in return :stick: So he best not mess again :thumbup: 
    Full force of T.I.F will be heading his way next time , he doesn’t wanna wake up the iron fist mate :)

Could have 2 alliances on his back soon :stick: he needs to be carful

BIG GUNS OF YILDUN :missilelauncher:

The post was edited 4 times, last by Soulburner ().