bibob

• But you cannot expect that anyone else has the same possibilities as you do.

Be head to serve, not to reign(Bernard von Clairvaux)

Board Administrator

Problems on the boards? Username change? Send me a PM

We are always looking for new moderators!

• No I don't, but I wasn't referring to other people necessarily. In my family though we have always tried to find ways for dog muck to decay down through natural means. Currently my parents have a compost bin which they empty theirs into with other things like grass cuttings. As long as people won't get it on them (including kids), we should leave it alone. More environmentally friendly.

And yes I do always pick my dog muck up in a public area and dispose of it in the bins.

• See, but even when you pick it up,. you have to go after the dogs no matter the weather and such :P

No thanks.

Board Administrator

• Yes, but I don't have to pick it up immediately if they go out in the garden when it is wet :P

Also it should be possible to teach dogs to do their business in a litter tray. Many dog owners train incontinent dogs (both bladder and bowel), puppies, etc to go on puppy pads if necessary.

• And still they need to be outside a lot.

Sorry but not my cup of tea at all. Especially because the dog breeds I like are those who really need a lot of exercise. thus, no way ever. And I would not want to have poop lying around in my garden. Totally gross. No matter what.

Board Administrator