[TOT: 4.725.044.000] Jab [Apex] & Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] vs. Fabs [PocoLoco] (A: 436.151.000, D: 4.288.893.000) Blind DF return

• Me and @Parsec hereby present the new Top 1 ACS

For you lazy readers, go down to read the summary.

Just a simple spy and fly, naa joking :tongue3:

Before the hit
    So I have had Fabs on my watchlist for awhile now and he had recently relocated to a dualmoon setup in a poco thight area. So to blow up a moon felt abit risky since we are outnumbered atm. So i decided to watch him and hope that he will slip and mess up.

Fabs came out of v-mode and i started watching him again and this morning i tracked down where his fleet were. He had activity on 2 moons at that time, and I probed both and found his fleet on one of them and a deut fleet on the other one.

I did something else for a short period of time since he was on. I probed him again a little while after and saw that his fleet wasn't there anymore. So he now had 3 moons with act on and i ofc probe the one that didn't have act on before. And he had now jumped his fleet there.
    And again a DF had been created by my probe and it went a few mins before i saw it was gone. He didn’t do that on the moon where i found his fleet the first time.
    So had a feeling he was about to do a short FS, since he took DF created by my probes instantly. After awhile i left him and to find another farming target, but went to check on Fabs anyway. And he had timers on all of his moons, so i figured either he would FS on deploy with his fleet since he had a double moon setup in that system or he would do a short FS to his DF.
    I waited awhile and then i created a new DF to watch.
    Conquest had act on a planet in that SS which made me a bit nervous, but knew at the same time he should be asleep.

I knew when the DF should be gone (trusted the timer) but i had an interval of 8 mins since i didn't know if he FS according to that timer.
    I saw that DF was gone and made the math and got the exact time.
    I had a little bad feeling since he FS so quickly after i ”stalked” him so either he would just send 1 rec and 1 rip just to mess with me or he FS to deploy or a potential ninja.

I knew i was lacking of recs so it would have been hard to taking him solo and to grab all DF. I wrote to Parsec and he was as suspicious as me but we said screw and we launched our heaviest ships, but not the dessies.

During the flight. Me and Parsec felt like this: :freakout:
    Me and Parsec was talking about different scenarios that would fuck up our fleets but since it were no act on his teammates moons in that SS it made us much more calm.
    Fabs came online around 13 mins before the attack.
    Parsec saw that 1shot1kill came out of V-mode, It was 9 mins left of the attack and we weren't sure when he did came out of v-mode so i sent my probes on a mission hoping to find his fleet sitting somewhere since he wouldn't have time to send fleet within 9 mins to reach it time. Gladly i found his fleet sitting and we were all good again.
    A while after the attack, someone in poco probed me and Parsec and probably figured out who sent the recs so i was a bit worried about the timing back since i sent on my recs on 100 % and a lot of them. But as the minuts went by i felt more and more safe until my recs came home.

We got all the DF.

Summary
    I caught Fabs FS to his own DF and got the exact time of his return, I asked Parsec to join and like always he was ready. We launched, we got him and we got all the DF.

First off, i wanted to wish Fabs a fast rebuild. He was a good sport after the hit and he was letting me know that he's gonna stay in the uni which glads me since he's a good player and good to keep the uni alive. He also told me he missed to log in to recall his fleet, im glad that he didn't. :thumbsup:
    Second i want to give a big shoutout to @Parsec for flying with me on this new acs top 1 hit. Without you the numbers wouldn't have been this great and always nice and comfortable to fly with you.
    Dedi this to all in Apex

The rest you see below:

On 16-02-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Jab [Apex]

Small Cargo 1
    Cruiser 68.429
    Battleship 20.796
    Battlecruiser 40.570

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex]

Cruiser 105.210
    Battleship 32.057
    Battlecruiser 45.624

Defender Fabs [PocoLoco]

Small Cargo 2.500
    Large Cargo 1.000
    Light Fighter 299.357
    Heavy Fighter 4.896
    Cruiser 18.584
    Battleship 3.284
    Colony Ship 1
    Recycler 32.094
    Bomber 1.020
    Destroyer 2.154
    Deathstar 40
    Battlecruiser 11.121
    Rocket Launcher 221
    Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Jab [Apex]

Small Cargo 0 ( -1 )
    Cruiser 64.263 ( -4.166 )
    Battleship 20.470 ( -326 )
    Battlecruiser 40.064 ( -506 )

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex]

Cruiser 98.993 ( -6.217 )
    Battleship 31.617 ( -440 )
    Battlecruiser 45.082 ( -542 )

Defender Fabs [PocoLoco]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    22.058.540 Metal, 7.968.414 Crystal and 9.757.177 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 436.151.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 4.288.893.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 1.936.409.300 metal and 1.096.204.200 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 39.784.131 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.684.895.840
    Crystal: 978.079.614
    Deuterium: -26.728.823
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.636.246.631 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -2.515.237.540
    Crystal: -1.447.891.414
    Deuterium: -365.548.177
    The defender(s) lost a total of 4.328.677.131 units.