[TOT: 15.021.231.000] W4R_MaChINE [RIO] & Mikoto [RIO] vs. Milos Obilic (A: 50.000.000, D: 14.971.231.000)

• On 23-02-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Well first of all thanks ihh for the ipm support and clearing all 3 of his moons in minimal time limit, and thanks Vogel for joining me on this hit from start to finish. And thanks for war machine for tagging along on this hit and all my deuterium suppliers.

Where do I begin, yes, I know I likes stories,
    So it started on Wednesday when I was probing the galaxy like normal, when I found the defender fleet, I was waiting for timer but didn’t happen so I decided to probe again and right away probe me back but also every single moon of mine that got my attention, I figured I would save him for a rainy day. But yes obviously after he probes me he v moded.
    2 days later he went out of blue,
    And I also had time and I figured what the heck let pay this guys a visit, he had constant activity but figured out his pattern less then a day, mobile in, this where ihh did the big help by clearing out (3) of his moons, and again this game is hugely based by luck. Since my last MD caught the moon on lanx could of gone wrong and not gotten him but I had luck on my side, and also Vogel . Can’t forget war machine and his rip count :p

Also can’t forget defender rage quit 2 hour prior to hit
    Managed to farm and extra 700mil profit from multiple planets.
    Attacker W4R_MaChINE [RIO]

Deathstar 25.000

Attacker Mikoto [RIO]

Deathstar 4.043

Defender Milos Obilic

Small Cargo 116.469
    Large Cargo 118.314
    Light Fighter 1
    Heavy Fighter 1
    Cruiser 8.134
    Battleship 5.025
    Colony Ship 9
    Recycler 6.795
    Espionage Probe 3.390
    Destroyer 3.966
    Deathstar 1.126
    Battlecruiser 6.728
    Gauss Cannon 385
    Ion Cannon 409
    Plasma Turret 592
    Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker W4R_MaChINE [RIO]

Deathstar 24.997 ( -3 )

Attacker Mikoto [RIO]

Deathstar 4.041 ( -2 )

Defender Milos Obilic

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    1.243.022.192 Metal, 255.431.269 Crystal and 817.469.747 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 50.000.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 14.971.231.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 2.997.790.400 metal and 2.444.360.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 2.315.923.208 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 4.215.812.592
    Crystal: 2.679.791.269
    Deuterium: 812.469.747
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 7.708.073.608 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -8.750.626.192
    Crystal: -6.384.170.269
    Deuterium: -2.152.357.747
    The defender(s) lost a total of 17.287.154.208 units.