C4D aka PuSh3r vs Ronin ally

• So it was enough of waiting, time has come, so im declaring war against you ronins, too much noobs in one ally, you got wings and flying high after real players stoped playing, so those wings needs to be cuted, and you need to be placed to the place you belong....
    Standard war terms, end is when you all fall down, or me, or after you disband your alliance (with that move you show that you are scared, noobs, :censored: , and so on.....)

So good luck noobs, you got what you want, now lets play

12 h and bash rule stops :rocketlauncher::missilelauncher::sniper:

• You might wanna consider making a valid war declaration, getting a mods approval. And then starting the countdown timer for 12 hours, otherwise you are likely gonna end up being banned

Regardless good luck to both sides

• You followed everything correctly EXCEPT have a list of the those in the alliance Ronin. The CR thread will be closed until you can post it here a better working screenshot or in a PM to me.

• Could you guys use a template so the rest of us can keep a track of the TD? To keep a general idea of how the war is going.

• Could you guys use a template so the rest of us can keep a track of the TD? To keep a general idea of how the war is going.

Bcs personal problems i must end this war and surrender, or you can wait till 7 days without cr and then close it, couse we are not hitting satelites and i must go long fs or vmode, so end is only what is possible here.... Congratz Ronin guys, you are good team players, and gl in future