declaring war NoEmo vs BBF (Brutal Bucking Fastards)

• Player Such wanted to play with big boys, wanted to act smart and he went way over his capatibilities, therefore BBF has to suffer.
    We (NoEmo) declare war on BBF, they can surrender any time and throw Such out otherwise feel the pain.

BBF:

NoEmo:

Updated-Andvari300

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• seems a shame for one player to risk the rest of his alliance, if he had anything about him he would leave, bit outbalanced declaring war on these guys though surely?

Agrom.jpg

• It's a show for others. To know what is waiting for them if they're against us. No more, no less. Such a small player should never try to play with big boys and this is a lesson for him and show for others.
    Next time they should think twice about giving info about our alliance to someone else.

• HAHA only 6 kids in NoEmo not in vac ... :D
    BFB.... whats the saying... if you cant crash em..... IPM the slap outa them :biggrin:
    Gets my popcorn ready !!!

edit: ROFLMFAO @Zagy declaring war from within vac mode..... talk about a special kind of stuuuuuuuupid

Top 10's - 8
    Retired - uni's 1,3,4,8,19,Electra, Japetus, Virgo

• Hah
    How cute!
    I guess if you can't do shit against the real threats in the uni, you got to make yourself feel big somehow
    Have at it gents.
    I would say I look forward to the action, but this is a joke

GL Such
    I thought you were just a farm
    I didn't know you were such a big threat
    Guess I be more careful when farming...

• as i see a lot of azraelszdmgkt over here i have to say 1 thing. If you think we are joke feel free to declare contest war to NoEmo and we will be more than happy to accept it

Being strong doesn't mean you'll never get hurt. It means even when you get hurt, you'll never let 'em defeat you.

• Why declare war
    You guys have one good CR against us in a year
    We have TONS

I think you missed the point
    Declaring war on someone so small and pitiful is a sad waste of time
    If you are so set to do something
    Why not just do something
    Instead of sitting there
    Talking
    Talking
    Talking

Do you know how to even fire that fleet?
    Or do you just know how to get farmed?

• You declared war on the wrong alliance.

:zpopcorn:

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 + ~

- The one & only Peppa -

• The uni looks good to play for fun :D

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• HAHA only 6 kids in NoEmo not in vac ... :D
    BFB.... whats the saying... if you cant crash em..... IPM the slap outa them :biggrin:
    Gets my popcorn ready !!!

edit: ROFLMFAO @Zagy declaring war from within vac mode..... talk about a special kind of stuuuuuuuupid

I'm not in vacation mode. I was in v-mode only for longer weekend and war is declared afterwards. You got some talent to do some really stupid replies.

• All Hail, he that is Mighty
    All Hail, he that is Zagy
    The good word of Zig Zag
    Let it be heard wide
    Let it be heard far

is this try of rhyme or?

Being strong doesn't mean you'll never get hurt. It means even when you get hurt, you'll never let 'em defeat you.