Account Gifting

• If my friend is giving me his account, how do I go about this? I would just put my current account in vacation mode and leave it?

• If my friend is giving me his account, how do I go about this? I would just put my current account in vacation mode and leave it?

I believe you would have to either gift it away or delete it, reason being you can only have 1 OGame account per lobby.

• you can leave it in vm until you find an owner. As long as the 2 accounts have no activity together (trading, attacking or any fleet contact at all).

Apparently this is not true, i believed this would be the case since no GO had chimed in to correct you.

I cannot find a very conclusive 'Account Trading/Gifting' guidelines in the Board anywhere, i feel like there should be a sticky outlining the process correctly and any rules that apply.

- I opened a ticket to say that I would be receiving a friends higher account

- Having received a gifted account in the same universe, i put my Original into V-Mode first, then i tried the New account, didn't like it as the planet spread doesn't suit me.

- So i put New account into V-Mode, Old account also still in V-Mode

- Ticket states that one shall remain in V-Mode until I have gifted the other (decidedly i am going to gift back the New account and keep my Original)

- GO replies to ticket and says I must delete or gift one of the accounts within 72 hours else they will both be banned

- I have a 13 day wait period to gift the New account

I've played Ogame on and off since 2009 (that was the first ticket i raised anyway), never been banned and never cheated

Clearly i made a mistake by rushing into the account trade and then deciding i didn't want the New account. (i was also thinking, why spend time on the Old account if I'm ging to upgrade, lack of patience).

Still, giving me 72 hours to rectify the problem isn't exactly great as the only real option is to gift my Old account and then do a swap again in 15 days, which means 15 days of lost progress.

Troll NucleoChem Industries™
    Negotiable Rates - Europa - [WCKD] TrollUnderTheBridge

• I play in a universe where I had my own account and later got another from someone else, and I still own both accounts. One of them was always in vacation mode, and I was never banned. I did submit a ticket, but never took any further action.

• Hey guys, cheers for the responses, i have pm'd Hawk so see what happens :)

At the moment the ticket is baxk in pending while the GO looks at it i guess

Cheers!

Troll NucleoChem Industries™
    Negotiable Rates - Europa - [WCKD] TrollUnderTheBridge