[TOT: 147.040.000] Dady vs. Ice breaker [n00b] (A: 126.305.000, D: 20.735.000)

• He bashed my sats quite a few times. But today he paid the price.
    :borg:

On 24-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Dady

Battleship 1.098
    Bomber 320
    Destroyer 253

Defender Ice breaker [n00b]

Cruiser 19.764
    Recycler 23
    Solar Satellite 60
    Destroyer 5
    Rocket Launcher 261
    Light Laser 656
    Heavy Laser 239
    Gauss Cannon 5
    Plasma Turret 3
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Dady

Destroyed!

Defender Ice breaker [n00b]

Cruiser 19.060 ( -704 )
    Recycler 22 ( -1 )
    Solar Satellite 50 ( -10 )
    Destroyer 5 ( -0 )
    Rocket Launcher 241 ( -20 )
    Light Laser 606 ( -50 )
    Heavy Laser 222 ( -17 )
    Gauss Cannon 5 ( -0 )
    Plasma Turret 3 ( -0 )
    Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
    Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 126.305.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 20.735.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 75.772.800 metal and 33.667.200 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):
    75.772.800 Metal and 33.679.200 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -80.590.000
    Crystal: -37.120.000
    Deuterium: -8.595.000
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 126.305.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 61.465.800
    Crystal: 28.666.200
    Deuterium: -1.415.000
    The defender(s) made a profit of 88.717.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

With your spy probes i will build graviton

username: I Cant Sleep / Ice Breaker

• There's something I'm really curious about. This tricks used so many accounts. no punishment. There are at least 10 fleet breaks. fleet sales from other accounts. he is throwing the air here to come up with the fleet he creates, doing so many tricks. what is not this immorality. last week they broke the fleet with 3 accounts. gave the friend of the alliance to give 500 million points an hour in an hour. There is no admin in this universe. many good players have left this game because of the tolerance shown to this trickster. I congratulate you on winning a downright depraved fleet.

• Relax you guys! If you keep throwing around accusations, I will start passing out warnings. GameOperators are spread thin at the moment so checking multiple universes take time. Just make a request on the support page and check in with them every 24-48 hours.

• Relax you guys! If you keep throwing around accusations, I will start passing out warnings. GameOperators are spread thin at the moment so checking multiple universes take time. Just make a request on the support page and check in with them every 24-48 hours.

How thin, took almost 3 months to close an invalid war that should have taken less than 7 days. 90 days for a 7 day job? I'm no rocket scientist but FFS, 3 months, I think lazy gets included into that, not just thin. And instead of checking every 24-48, check every 90 days?

• How thin, took almost 3 months to close an invalid war that should have taken less than 7 days. 90 days for a 7 day job? I'm no rocket scientist but FFS, 3 months, I think lazy gets included into that, not just thin. And instead of checking every 24-48, check every 90 days?

Take it elsewhere Renzuki or I will warn you for trolling.

• Take it elsewhere Renzuki or I will warn you for trolling.

dear mod. admins not answered 1 week .. and now admin punish nickname "i cant stop" player…. but "i cant stop" sell all and go to vacation.. because player "i cant stop" is a ice breakers multi account.. admins are a blind..

ice breaker forum nick: i cant sleep
    i cant stop forum nick : i cant stop

i write ice breaker.. he is a answer i cant stop account… its a big moronism. but admins isnt see this..
    ingame icant stop and icebreaker movements both same.. same day both attacking all fleet espionage mission.. check this same times same days.. attack styles both. .. icant stop is sell fleet and ice breaker friends upping.. check espionages… hes not any espionage hims customer.. or multis. yesterday i write board "ice breaker cheater" and hims multi accounts punished .. please check : he is attacking my solars all night :) (4 billion point player attack my solars ) check the rising statics…. all universe know this player cheater. but admins cant see??? im not buy DM after this unfair administration.. and check players .. all players going vacation… this universe is a ice breakers game room… we are not happy this situation.. we pay Money this game.. we are not sleeping. and uber multi player ice breaker is rising… please check yourself, check tactics , check admin team, i dont trust fenrir admins.

Warned for Spamming Cheating Accusations

I told you that if you want to report the cheating, you can. The forums can have a small amount of accusation but you kept obnoxiously talking about it so I have to warn you.

-Mavericks

Edited once, last by Mavericks ().

• dear mod. admins not answered 1 week .. and now admin punish nickname "i cant stop" player…. but "i cant stop" sell all and go to vacation.. because player "i cant stop" is a ice breakers multi account.. admins are a blind..
    ice breaker forum nick: i cant sleep
    i cant stop forum nick : i cant stop

i write ice breaker.. he is a answer i cant stop account… its a big moronism. but admins isnt see this..
    ingame icant stop and icebreaker movements both same.. same day both attacking all fleet espionage mission.. check this same times same days.. attack styles both. .. icant stop is sell fleet and ice breaker friends upping.. check espionages… hes not any espionage hims customer.. or multis. yesterday i write board "ice breaker cheater" and hims multi accounts punished .. please check : he is attacking my solars all night :) (4 billion point player attack my solars ) check the rising statics…. all universe know this player cheater. but admins cant see??? im not buy DM after this unfair administration.. and check players .. all players going vacation… this universe is a ice breakers game room… we are not happy this situation.. we pay Money this game.. we are not sleeping. and uber multi player ice breaker is rising… please check yourself, check tactics , check admin team, i dont trust fenrir admins.

You are always welcome to report it to GO's.
    The boards are not place to do that!

And i won't argue with you because there is no point in doing so.

People who played/play with me know the truth and that's important.

All you can do is to troll on my Hit's since you can't hit anything and well i hit one of your multy's and thats the part that hurts the most!
    Bye Turk!

Warned for trolling
    -Mavericks

Edited once, last by Mavericks ().

• all see : bye turk : racism
    are you admins friend or youre in admin team??
    admins why not take your gains and profits first punish???
    and why last night youre very angry :) bcs your accounts banned..
    WHO is my multi??

lets ask the people

ice breaker is a playing legal or illegal :)

and if you talk about my nationnaly again .. think again...

• Are you serious? I am not racist and i have nothing against Turkish people.

And all your accusations are ridiculous. About your 'multys' all you need to do is to look at your ss and their on times etc.(in vmode atm)
    I don't want to get trown into board wars i will report. If you have suspicion you should do the same.

Done ...

• I opened the thread. If anyone of you decide against my wishes and adhere to more cheating accusations (that could be reported if you put in the time), I will hand out more warnings.

• ima just drop some popcorn here in this thread, sose peoples can enjow the show...

nice hit, VFR, blah blah blah

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
    <@Florence>I like that reasoning
    <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault

• Rav3n

Added the Label Fenrir