So long and thanks for all the fish

• And so draws to an end some 14 years playing this wonderful game of ours.

It all started back in the days of Uni3, when a couple of my high school friends discovered a new browser based game for us to play. I started out as a player with no clue on anything, I built battleships like crazy (something that I would do right up until the day I called it quits.) and lost them at an even faster rate. RaZmAn and musy (*huggles*) took me under their expansive wings and I began to learn how to properly play the game. I was flying strongly, hitting a couple of top tens, and in alliances which were always at war (Avalanches and Team Pirate). After high school I took a very long break, focussing on university and life.
    It is once again time for me to say goodbye to the game. No fanfare, no story, just a change in account owner (someone close to someone close to me will now be playing it), and a goodbye message to you all.
    To everyone, thank you for the fun times, both as a cat and a mouse. I’ve played with some legends, fought with some fools and enjoyed it all.
    Work/life is taking its toll on my gameplay, and it’s time. Thank you to Disty and the muppets for giving me the opportunity to go out.
    To SF5, I’ll still be on discord. Thank you for the fun times and friendship.
    To everyone else, if you want to keep in touch. You know where to find me.
    I’ll be at the bar of evenings, building houses by day. Working 80+ hour weeks and trying to find time to spend with my beautiful wife.

Peace out for the final time.
    Your friendly neighbourhood Razzamattaz

• I'm glad that i've meet a person like you, great friend and such an honourable player! Polaris was fun and wild, vega changed few things but mehh.. :shrug:
    Screw this game, enjoy your life with the Australian blue K and beers andd your wife ofc :rolleyes:

• Have a great time ahead in life razzzaa ^^ 

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+