esio trot [F G R] vs. FastyX [RelVan] (A: 32.046.000, D: 209.200.000)

• Strike while the iron is hot they say, and I can confirm the iron is currently hot :D

no story, spy n fly. Gotta say I was very fortunate to get him and he onlined shortly after and went to VM after congratulating me. Good luck rebuilding fasty, don't forget to get the wf!

On 18-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker esio trot [F G R]

Battlecruiser 12.000
    Espionage Probe 1

Defender FastyX [RelVan]

Small Cargo 7.212
    Large Cargo 7.668
    Light Fighter 1.045
    Cruiser 8
    Battleship 2
    Colony Ship 2
    Recycler 150
    Espionage Probe 569
    Bomber 24
    Destroyer 269
    Deathstar 3
    Battlecruiser 10
    Rocket Launcher 6.900
    Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker esio trot [F G R]

Battlecruiser 11.623 ( -377 )
    Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Defender FastyX [RelVan]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    4.649.200 Metal, 4.649.200 Crystal and 4.649.200 Deuterium
    47.010.956 Metal, 14.692.243 Crystal and 19.983.254 Deuterium
    23.505.478 Metal, 7.346.121 Crystal and 9.991.627 Deuterium
    8.555.126 Metal, 3.673.061 Crystal and 4.995.813 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 32.046.000 units.
    Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 40.642.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 209.200.000 units.
    Total damage defender including follow-ups: 239.208.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 32.786.100 metal and 31.380.900 crystal.
    Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 1.289.400 metal and 1.289.400 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 153.701.279 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    31.200.000 Metal and 31.200.000 Crystal
    2.875.500 Metal and 1.481.400 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    34.075.500 Metal and 32.681.400 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 102.188.260
    Crystal: 43.663.025
    Deuterium: 33.964.894
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 179.816.179 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -225.485.760
    Crystal: -119.922.625
    Deuterium: -47.500.894
    The defender(s) lost a total of 392.909.279 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

• FR FastyX Nice catch Esio enjoy the profits Fasty. told us he got smacked a little bit great haul. and again FR Fasty.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    ogame.support.gameforge.com/en

• Blackmass does anyone in your punch bag alliance know how to fleet save? :rofl: RelVan are like an all-you-can-eat buffet table. Very amateur. Nice hit esio!

You learn to play yet. Fett. ?? insert bad words here :P still very nice hit and profits the mistake my team may or may not make. is a learning lesson RL can botch good habits in game.
    and if My fellow ally m8's are punching bags why is it it take's me 286k recyclers to pick up you 264 rips and 576k lf and assorted victim craft.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.

• You learn to play yet. Fett. ?? insert bad words here :P still very nice hit and profits the mistake my team may or may not make. is a learning lesson RL can botch good habits in game.and if My fellow ally m8's are punching bags why is it it take's me 286k recyclers to pick up you 264 rips and 576k lf and assorted victim craft.

"...why is it take's me 286k recyclers to pick up you 264 rips and 576k lf and assorted victim craft"

Blackmass, what is this indecipherable garbage? :rofl: You feeling OK bro? Ahhh I see now, more of your insane ramblings about crashing Tyler...PMSL. Your fleet figures aren't accurate, you seem to struggle forming actual sentences, your pathetic alliance have lost another inept player and all you can do is talk about maybe crashing Tyler some day.

Oh

Dear

;(

• Again nice hit and profits like I said. Esio good work.

now DSTRBA I will let you in on something for every fleet point Fett has added I have added the same. with less fodder and more fodder stoppers. so the 835k ships Fett has that includes his 297 rips maybe 312 buy now can be recycled with three bump and runs. oh hey folks I can pay flight costs for 354k recyclers for harvest assistance.

• :rofl::rofl::rofl: You're the gift that keeps on giving. You have to actually catch him too you imbecile. Your basement level MPD is a testament to how poor a fleeter you are, considering the size of your fleet. You're also talking nonsense, you edged ahead of Tyler in MP a week ago and now he's 300M fleet back ahead of you, and he's only building destroyers and battlecruisers :rofl: Now how about talking in facts instead of the first thing that comes into your head that is only going to make you look stupid? Sorry, more stupid :vain:

Notice for the insults, please avoid this in the future- Andvari300

• I can confirm that this is true. Black you made up ground and past me briefly then when I put my mind to it I opened up 300M of gap again by building "fodder destroyers". I only have 500k LF and haven't added to it in weeks. Not sure where you pulled "576k LF" from. Same place you pull everything else that you say, a place where the sun don't shine :modo:

• I can confirm that this is true. Black you made up ground and past me briefly then when I put my mind to it I opened up 300M of gap again by building "fodder destroyers". I only have 500k LF and haven't added to it in weeks. Not sure where you pulled "576k LF" from. Same place you pull everything else that you say, a place where the sun don't shine :modo:

naaaa I was just averaging your last point gain. I can always probe again right after ur fleet lands. Very nice Profits on the hit FR and gl to the defender. (P.S. ) lets take any spam to the Baal thread or ours.

• Regarding Black's latest embarrassing rant-

That's probably the funniest post I've ever read. I'm literally in tears, such a long rage rant and still with absolutely zero substance Writing the word 'fact' before each bullet point doesn't add any credibility to anything you say Blackmasterplan. You really are a tragedy mate. I would pity you if I thought you actually believed any of that nonsense but I can't think for one second you're THAT far gone and it's all to try and save face. 5 years of threats and master plans and blah blah blah profiling, manipulating and zero results.

Ouch.

This is a lovely hit though. Yummy

• Guys,
    Please take your bickering elsewhere. This thread is not the place.

Another nice find here Esio, keep em coming!
    FR Fasty!

Regards,
    Al

Weird Al
    Former U29/U44
    Current U1