HBH vs LOVE

• HBH Declares war on LOVE

This will be a war a war involving Skill play.

War Guidelines

1) No MOON DESTRUCTIONS

2) Fleet HOF only hits count towards war TD.

3) First Team to make 1kkk TD from Fleet HOF's win.

4) Any Moon Destructions Done from the opposing team will result in the leader of the opposing alliance destroying all their moons (Renzuki from HBH) IceBreaker aka Game Over from LOVE)

5) Leader of the losing alliance will destroy all moons within 24 hours of War TD being reached. Every 12 hours that goes in violation, the next highest ranked member in the alliance will also destroy their moons until they are in compliance.

HBH Members

LOVE Members

The post was edited 2 times, last by renzuki ().

• I think the terms of this war are the best covert attempt at avoiding getting MD'd I've ever seen.
    FSB doesn't mean business. They just want to colo FS.

• only standard war, thank you, bye

LOL, can't keep your multi's in tact, because the Just Love acct is not included in this war, so this comment is irrelevant.

I'm facinated that LOVE doesn't want to go down the path of skill play, says alot about the caliber of players in their alliance. "WE NEED MD's to make hits" I guess this is where you're at at this point in your alliance.

Terms are more than fair, high enough TD to keep it interesting. Stakes are equal with one leader losing 10 moons. But I think the fact Ice won't accept the terms is simple. He's not confident he can win this war under my terms and that says enough to me.

• All I got to say on this, nice ballz HSH.
    And for LOVE... I'm surprised that you chickened out of this, on the other hand, I wouldn't expect more from you guys because of your "gameplay" (people will understand).

Next to that, GG Administration for making unofficial changes and playing favorites. It seems that it is alright if you violate the rules.

Lets see what happens out here. Good luck and kickass!

• Why would we accept some random rules renzuki? that makes 0 sense. We didnt pussy out and decline war. We want war,but we want it with standard rules. :) MD-s are part of the game,why would you not want to include MD-s into war? I mean,it says more about you guys as alliance than about us. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Helga ().

• Why would we accept some random rules renzuki? that makes 0 sense. We didnt pussy out and decline war. We want war,but we want it with standard rules. :) MD-s are part of the game,why would you not want to incule MD-s into war? I mean,it says more about you guys as alliance than about us. :)

You know, Ice was talking alot of shit about a war last week. I told him straight up, you know where the declaration button is, you don't need my permission.

Chit didn't happen

Today, 5 LOVE RIPS went to their grave, ended up in HBH recs. Reason??? According to Ice his supersonic recs were to fast when he 'lagged'. PFFT, that happened twice?

Mr. "I've haven't been ninja'd since 2002" did lose RIPS this morning, not from MD either, from Combat, yeah that's called a ninja. Welcome to 2019, the present, the time is now.....

You can't see me

All is Fair in Love and War.. so also MD

Reminds me of a story of "Thor" and "Odin" the twin 175mm's in vietnam.

Your strategy relies on protection from Ice. What happens when that goes away, do you v-mode, or do your balls shrivel up?

• Renzuki you are talking way too much. Lets just have a war. ice losing few ds is nothing actually. He has 4m pts lead on you,why would you even talk about getting ninja'd and so. That shit happens,to almost all players sooner and later. :)
    Good luck!

• Renzuki you are talking way too much. Lets just have a war. ice losing few ds is nothing actually. He has 4m pts lead on you,why would you even talk about getting ninja'd and so. That shit happens,to almost all players sooner and later. :)
    Good luck!

Yes I'm also twice your acccount, so the peanut gallery can zip it. If you wanna jump over to discord where I can speak my mind unfiltered your more than welcome to swing by and say hello.

I would tell you I will See You Next Tuesday, but realistically I visit your account several times weekly. luckily for you I've been dealing w/ kidney stones or I would just be farming your account worse than ice breaker has been raging in his panties this last week knowing he's not all that. Basically his ego got bruised and reality sunk in.