Increased research in Bellatrix! Final thread

• With @piink 's recent announcement, we can now official begin talks to increase research speed in Bellatrix!
    I propose we increase our research speed to x12.

Please write a short reply if you agree or disagree, so we can show there is support for it!

• I couldn't agree more. I feel i couldn't bring any valuable arguments on this since it speaks for itself.
    Bring research speed to x12 to bella, is my final statement.

• Full support of this! Especially if you want older universes to survive for as long as possible, why should they not benefit from the changes which will have a massive impact for them at this latter stage of the game i.e. astro 22, 23+.

COME ON GUYS VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

PS PARSEC IS THROWING IN 10M FREE RES FOR EVERY VOTE SUPPORT THIS MOTION.
    r

• Vote ; no
    Top players using big summ of DM
    Use dm and finish research
    Dont cry here
    Who doesnt use DM in this game, he cant wait research to be finished

What is next suggestion for vote ? X20 eco x10 fleet ?

• N-E-O from bella (obviously!) xD

100% support 12x research in bella, no reason for anyone to complain, help the newer players catch up and give the bigger players much faster speed, what could go wrong? xD

kisspng-logo-video-gaming-clan-apex-gaming-brand-league-of-apex-predator-5b22151aef3415.png

Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
    :beer:

• I vote yes - the increased speed will scale well with the existing eco speed.
    12x speed research is quite refreshing in Europa and I would love to have the same benefits of it here too.

Kuro - Bellatrix

Black - Kalyke

• I don't... I don't even have officers.

OT:
    Daddy Parsec is right on this one, x12 research would be more than welcome!