Research speed

• Not sure if anybody has seen the thread in General yet. Basically we can go up to x12 but limited to multiples of the uni speed. Ultimately that means we're only able to go after x10 which is good enough to start.

So let's tag @pink and ask for a poll.

• i bet more than 75% use instant research with dm, aint nobody got time to wait 20 weeks for something jejeje. I would say we should get a better poll with less options to get more speed in everything, around 7x or 6x.

tokyo_ghoul_signature_by_gameriuxlt_d7zpmry_zps7ooixwti.gif

• Faster research time only makes sense. Might make having those worthless 30min research boosts you get from Import/Export actually worth something to everyone. Not sure why they even gives those out. If you had 50 of them they might be useful for shortening ONE day of research for anyone ranked better than rank 2500 noob, but when you need 11 weeks to finish research totally useless.

• i bet more than 75% use instant research with dm, aint nobody got time to wait 20 weeks for something jejeje. I would say we should get a better poll with less options to get more speed in everything, around 7x or 6x.

Not everyone have money for dm to insta search
    Ppl that insta will still insta but we poor ppl could use that speed up

Do you know why the snow is white?...Because it forgot what colour it was

• I’m all for increasing research speed. If we increase research speed, why not choose the highest setting for this? I don’t see the pros of not setting this change to the fastest speed.

Weird Al
    Former U29/U44
    Current U1

• I’m all for increasing research speed. If we increase research speed, why not choose the highest setting for this? I don’t see the pros of not setting this change to the fastest speed.

According to the original thread..we can only go in multiples of our uni speed, so while 1x, 2x and 6x have the option to go to x12 we're out of luck and can only go to x10 unless we get a poll and successfully change our uni speed to x6.

• An increase in research speed is long overdue.

x10 is good enough if it saves us wasting time on another poll for increase of overall speed. We've had too many of those already. They never get past the 80 percent rule.

This universe has had 2 speed increases so far, and each time it was a Gameforge decision - not a player poll.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 9
    Super Adv lost count

• Research speed increase..please please please !!
    and somewhere i back-read a comment about how useless those 30min DM research boosts are.....[ totally agree, common economics.....something cheaper...the more you sell, so make a research boost work on a one time only basis and reduce it by a week..... you will probaly sell more DM to those who do instant research...... even if you boost the research speed for us non-DM players :) ]

He who fights and runs away..lives to fight another day :flamy:

• Yes!

Research is taking way too long as it currently stands.

I would also like to see something special introduced, similarly to how we have certain ship types switching engines after achieving a high-level drive research. So maybe a high-level tier of Computer Technology would affect the Intergalactic Research Network (and hence Research Labs) in a special way:

For instance...

- "Once you reach Computer Technology level 24, your Intergalactic Research Network employs quantum technology, raising the cumulative effect of your Research Labs exponentially." :)

What do you guys think?

• I voted no just so I could cock block everyone's higher Astro hopes and dreams

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Ghostwolf, and Hell followed with him.

Veni Vidi Vici

Audaces Fortuna Iavat