ACS ten - RECALL DEPLOY------Vol2[TOT: 1.288.087.000] Ameno [300] & Citizen Kane [P_I_S] & Szilas [300] & Greek God [300] vs. CRI7 [ITA] (A: 173.965.000, D: 1.114.122.000)

• Hello Europa, it's us again :hi:

Posting this glorius hit on behalf of the attackers, they handed me the job because i apparently write good stories :biggrin::beer:

Firstly lets do some thanksgiving: Ameno, Kane, Szilas, GG, Fajront, Kozmo, Ghost, and last but not least important Ninetales, it is always an Honor to be by your side fellas <3

Now lets get to the story, make sure you grabb some popcorns :zpopcorn:

So it all beggin after we got Shaka, wondering who will be next, then Ameno all of the sudden posted this:CRI7 try MD on me and failed!! :zombie:

It was very clear from that point who will be next victim in our recs :D

GG told us his off times and we agreed we were going to popp his moon that very day :cowboy:

As flight of MD coming closer he had some fake act by his friends, and finally we popp it, and saw fleet inbound on deploy for 17h time :crying:

In that point we knew he will come online before it and we just can't lanx for 17h we have no bots to do that :biggrin:

And he did, he told me in PM start phalanx, enjoy, what we did not ofc we are not mad and insane(okay that is maybe not 100%sure maybe we are mad a bit :tongue3: ) :rofl:

Next morning, sun was shining i checked him up, and his lads remoon him there again, good team you have CRI7 :spiteful:

http://prntscr.com/nim81x

Also he try same thing with Ameno day before, i am sorry i just can't find that msgs they were alot of em last few days :headbanging:

This i can not forget either forgive :evilgrin2::evilgrin2:

So day after he try MD on me and FAILED but Szilas didn't fail, much strong Ripos you have bro, my 8 Ripos crack like nuts smashed with a hammer :biggrin:

BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO his fleet on deploy AGAIN on same location with a 4h window for us, i dunno are you so brave or d :censored: but i thank you on that :bday:

Preparations started, Szilas mobiled in, fast moon, so he and GG can lanx him for recall time, what they did so perfectly, damn i am so amazed, cheers lads :beer:

He was having fake act from his friends, we are not stupid i can see DF change under moons with activity :love:

We all think Pippoa and Piuma were calling him on mobile phone like a madman so he wakes up, or comes online and he did little less then hour and a half before deploy landing :squint::squint:

Then again we got good recall time and numbers cruching(good work Ameno Szilas GG and G <3 ) :beer:

All what was needed to get this done now was to be sure he don't get any defence because we were flying BLIND ON MOON :sniper:

I can't tell you how we did that, but we had some ups and downs with joining fleets, one of us got strainded on work also, and could not add fleet, but you don't wanna read that i am sure so lets get back to real deal :biggrin:

We had just too much firepower for his alliance to defend, and our 2 alliances P_I_S and 300 are sorry that you needed to drown all by yourself, you are fun competition i get you that! :thumbsup:

Last 10 min i could not watch it, i went smoking wondering did we got all good preparetions, and i just said f :censored: it we are in air and we have fun :gamer:

Most epic team this is, as we say in Croatia we are klapa :beer:<3

I can write alot more, but i think this is good for now, still many posts need to be posted, and my fingers hurt me a bit now :rofl:

To conclude this, i said you on PM when you play with FIRE you get burned :borg:

Both alliances wish you a fast recovery so we can compeate again :rolleyes2:

P_I_S ON FIREEEEEE andddd THIS IS SPARTAAAAA :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Here you go Europa, numbers are bellow, enjoy in it as we enjoy this all situation :tongue3:

[align=center]
    On 30-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Ameno [300]

Large Cargo 1
    Small Cargo 25.000
    Light Fighter 70.000
    Cruiser 18.500
    Battleship 5.000
    Battlecruiser 3.000

Attacker Citizen Kane [P_I_S]

Battleship 10.016
    Destroyer 4.709
    Cruiser 30.000
    Battlecruiser 10.000
    Light Fighter 181.512

Attacker Szilas [300]

Light Fighter 100.267
    Cruiser 7.987
    Battleship 3.354
    Battlecruiser 4.571

Attacker Greek God [300]

Light Fighter 312.520
    Battleship 11.277
    Battlecruiser 3.631
    Cruiser 25.341

Defender CRI7 [ITA]

Light Fighter 61.555
    Heavy Fighter 4
    Cruiser 11.398
    Battleship 2.290
    Bomber 5
    Destroyer 2.006
    Deathstar 1
    Battlecruiser 1.632

After the battle ...

Attacker Ameno [300]

Large Cargo 1 ( -0 )
    Small Cargo 23.490 ( -1.510 )
    Light Fighter 65.967 ( -4.033 )
    Cruiser 18.399 ( -101 )
    Battleship 4.987 ( -13 )
    Battlecruiser 2.998 ( -2 )

Attacker Citizen Kane [P_I_S]

Battleship 10.010 ( -6 )
    Destroyer 4.709 ( -0 )
    Cruiser 29.849 ( -151 )
    Battlecruiser 9.996 ( -4 )
    Light Fighter 171.383 ( -10.129 )

Attacker Szilas [300]

Light Fighter 94.687 ( -5.580 )
    Cruiser 7.939 ( -48 )
    Battleship 3.354 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 4.571 ( -0 )

Attacker Greek God [300]

Light Fighter 294.187 ( -18.333 )
    Battleship 11.264 ( -13 )
    Battlecruiser 3.631 ( -0 )
    Cruiser 25.186 ( -155 )

Defender CRI7 [ITA]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 1.848.503 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 173.965.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 1.114.122.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 327.293.600 metal and 156.164.800 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 1.848.503 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    327.293.600 Metal and 156.164.800 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 199.328.600
    Crystal: 111.164.800
    Deuterium: 848.503
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 311.341.903 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -690.269.000
    Crystal: -345.412.000
    Deuterium: -80.289.503
    The defender(s) lost a total of 1.115.970.503 units.

With regards,Pols.

The post was edited 1 time, last by PolsMols ().

• CRI7 had an unnecessary comment about our team spends money so we can win, now the guy has to understand and even if it's hard to accept that money spends on our hits are irrelevant. i have to admit i used 24k dm to insta a lanx on my mobile moon. In Shaka's case DM was completely irrelevant.

I am not happy about his comment but i still wish him FR.

Dedi to 300 and P_I_S, what a team! :love:

Once you are under our lanx, you better pray!

• First of all I thank my ally who helped me and did everything possible to defend me, we was all ready to defend me but when the enemy fleet is too big nothing you can do about it, thanks ally we are a very nice team. What to say Pols you guys are very good at organizing and everything, I'm not doubt it, but you forgot to thank the 250k + lf that your friend greek did shop, not hide that, anyone can see it on the highscore flett. I'm very disappointed to see people willing to spend so much on a game that's all. And another thing I'm not saying that you guys used cheat but it's hard not to doubt about it when you caught the fleet at 1 second from a recall. Btw I did my best to save my fleet , sometime you win,sometime you lose.

• What to say Pols you guys are very good at organizing and everything, I'm not doubt it, but you forgot to thank the 250k + lf that your friend greek did shop, not hide that, anyone can see it on the highscore flett. I'm very disappointed to see people willing to spend so much on a game that's all.

He had over 700mn res last night, and i dont like my fleet queing either on my planet while i cant watch my acc. Again, +/- 200k lf you were outpowered in this hit anyway.

And another thing I'm not saying that you guys used cheat but it's hard not to doubt about it when you caught the fleet at 1 second from a recall

I was taking over lanx from GreekGod at that moment, first lanx you are still going couple secs after second lanx shetload of spams, i got stressed out straight away, i had enough power to keep my mind straight and i spotted your recall. i have to admit the "timed out" trick and the spam your ally did was brilliant. :thumbup: i was stressed to hell until the very moment of hit if i got it right or not.

• First of all I thank my ally who helped me and did everything possible to defend me, we was all ready to defend me but when the enemy fleet is too big nothing you can do about it, thanks ally we are a very nice team. What to say Pols you guys are very good at organizing and everything, I'm not doubt it, but you forgot to thank the 250k + lf that your friend greek did shop, not hide that, anyone can see it on the highscore flett. I'm very disappointed to see people willing to spend so much on a game that's all. And another thing I'm not saying that you guys used cheat but it's hard not to doubt about it when you caught the fleet at 1 second from a recall. Btw I did my best to save my fleet , sometime you win,sometime you lose.

First of all thank you on kind words, i know how hard it gets to say it when you lose fleet, trust me i've been there :D

Second i wish to say, GG had his well deserved ressources, all he did was use a little DM to insta it, like all players in this and all universe are doing, not different at all mate :saint:

You people need really to pay attention, we all play this game over 10 years each, tell me does that sound like cheat, and we also fight against cheat so, maybe not that hard to think we are not using it god damn :fatgreengrin:

Lovely hit once again, VFR CRI7, still have some recs and rips plus cargo and dock, you gonna be up soon anyways :flexmuscles:

With regards,Pols.

The post was edited 1 time, last by PolsMols ().

• hahaha because we time you so well you claim we cheat? Just as foolish as when you tell me i did not fall asleep on the big bang hit. Cri7 dont be a sore sport about it. You mess with the wrong group of players. Now the results are in our recyclers.
    Lucky you got away the first time. This time keeping lanx for much less time so we had better chance and we make good time out of it. Szilas you took over watch at perfect time and with that you got perfect recall. I am impressed with how this all went down. Cheers to all!!
    Pis on fireeeeee!!!
    This is Spartaaaaaa!

GLOTR Defender. It can be done. I am living proof. And this is some revenge from me for that one when i fell asleep.......the rest of you will fall someday.

• lOve the ganGBang Style :D

Amazing work out there Bro´s, was cool just to read by all the stuff you´ve wrote.

Enjoy the tasty Res. / GloR / GliR defender.

:beer:

Like GG says ---> ThiiiiZZZZZ is Sp@rT@ :rocketlauncher:

Uni 21 Ogame.de Place 27 (Aktiv)
    Uni 24 Ogame.org Place 2 (Merged to)
    Uni 44 Ogame.org Place 16 (Aktiv)
    191*Rips Killed,Hof´s Single65,Adv.Hof´s19,ACS TOP 10 *1,ACS TOP 10U24*3

• Oh how the tables have turned between GG and Crit :rofl:
    Congrats on excellent teamwork and another top 10 :beer:
    FR Crit, if you choose :stick:

Current Universes: Europa, Janice.fr
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Fenrir
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~200
    Top Tens: 8

• o0o !! The happy Bunch at it again !!

As usual, Love the story layout by Mols. Its nice to have a great intro for a posted hit
    As for the hit, you guys are now a well know force in europa, No moon are safe !!

Keep on wrighting europa history with those Epic, Well organised hits.
    Its always a pleasure to read them.

Defender, this hit was done with class, no need to trow accusation like that..
    They invested time and effort and it paid well at the end.
    I wish you a fast rebuild. The 1st days are annoying but u'll see, you can come back quickly if you put the time

Cheers
    ~1mofo