The long journey of The Baby Cries, comes to an end.

• It is with a heavy heart that I write this post. Today after our long campaign against those who would seek to destroy this server with pay to win and dirty tactics, we've lost.

And for that, I apologize to all of you who play this server legit. We have failed you.

In my time at Cosmos I met many interesting characters. From....LYCA...and...his...odd...way...of......talking, to Pacifist with his vmode warrior skills, to people like Zanoun who couldn't ever QUITE figure out how to FS.

But it was with Baby that I found brotherhood. Calamity, Noumpas, Friendly Scraper, Grim Reaper, Chuck Norris and Artificiu. We had some good times, and some really good laughs. You will always be my brothers in battle.

You will be missed, but you will be remembered. Your videos and memes shall live eternal. Shiny and Chrome.

Not worth it to stick around and get relocated on and wiped out. I'll be hanging around the forums watching for the merge.

C4D I realize I promised I would never leave you. But, why keep a promise to you?

Thank you all for the memories.

Iso out.

Cosmos own resident Outlaw Leave your fleet sitting if you want a moonshot <3

• I would say goodbye but that won't be a truth you bass lickerr.
    Last month you only knew how to hide behind your team mates and coming here
    after Noumpas or Cal wrote something then you would comment and give dislikes.
    You wont be missed.
    Ah almost forgot to mention licking B from moderators too first Mav then this new guy on his wall, LoL
    But I will say, all the best to you and your family in RL.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Komrad ().

• I would say goodbye but that won't be a truth you bass fisher.

Edited it for the insult

But I will say, all the best to you and your family in RL.

It is interesting how you wish him the best yet you are willing to take things so far as to tell him what you think he does. I don't think you really mean that mate. Because if you did, you wouldn't be having the attitude like you are. If Ogame is this toxic for you, why play it?

• Edited it for the insult

It is interesting how you wish him the best yet you are willing to take things so far as to tell him what you think he does. I don't think you really mean that mate. Because if you did, you wouldn't be having the attitude like you are. If Ogame is this toxic for you, why play it?

Mav, you are not an moderator here anymore.
    As for other things I mentioned, are you his attorney? He doesn't have hands to write something back?
    Everything I have said it's there. He was good guy in the beginning until he changed and become what I have said.
    Yes, I dont wish him anything good ingame but all the best in RL, RL is what is important.
    So move aside cuz this isnt your "fight" and stop spamming because you are making this goodbye thread even bigger spam.
    Wont spam this anymore, said what I had.
    Good luck

• Mav isn't my attorney. Just a dude. and I would hardly consider welcoming our new Mod to the uni being a "bass fisher".

Thanks for the well wishes IRL. Cya later C4D.

• Big Mouth from a guy that didn't do anything more than push the already pushed. We play for fun, and we won't drain our rl time for the complexes of some toxic players. We started all together, and we will go all together. We had our wars, we had our fights, we had our fun. We showed everyone in the community what we are capable of and what it means to be a Baby Cry. We never needed to cheat. We never needed blue pills. We never needed DM. We never needed to get unfairly pushed. Just skills, strategy and brotherhood. It was an honor playing with you everyone!

Baby Cries never fell!

We will be remembered!

And we will always remember, how we crashed those 40k Bc of yours with ease. You on the other hand never crashed us. And you were never close :)

Have fun betraying and killing each other. Peace

PS
    Thank you for showing me what kind of person you really are Komrad by posting pictures of me. You know... it would be pretty unfortunate if someone posted pictures of you from the web.

• Are you guys moving onto another server or from Ogame as a whole? Curious what your next project would be.

No, we started out of fresh in this uni after many many years. We used to play in the old ogame. And now ogame seems more like a second job than a game to be fair. And the next month will be demanding. We are not moving at any other server. We are quitting ogame. At least for the next many years.

• I salute you guys for what you guys where able to accomplish in the short time the uni has been around.

In the shorter time when we got along I will admit that you guys where a good spin on the norm and I will always remember the memes that I got sent while we where allies. As said in our messages I too will be leaving cosmos. (Got other unis I'm focusing in)

Wish all the babies best of luck irl and may we meet again in game some day if I'm still around and you decide to come back.

GLIRL

kisspng-logo-video-gaming-clan-apex-gaming-brand-league-of-apex-predator-5b22151aef3415.png

Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
    :beer:

• A real pity so many people are leaving. With baby gone, the boards are going to be quite deserted, which imo is a big part of keeping Ogame fun.

Anyways, we have plenty of vmode players here already, so if you guys really decide to quit, it would be very honorable if you'd let it go to (i) ;) That way i'll remember you guys every time I stop by for some light farming.

Best of luck to all of you! Thanks for the laughs.

• Guess I'll have to wait for the update forcing folks out of vmode (if it ever comes) ;)

It never will v-mode is an accepted part of the game. Some folks have to v-mode for reasons. active military, family emergency...etc. how would you feel if you came back from 6 months after vmoding your account that you worked so hard on only to find..... military 0'ed out and about 30 CRs?

• It never will v-mode is an accepted part of the game. Some folks have to v-mode for reasons. active military, family emergency...etc. how would you feel if you came back from 6 months after vmoding your account that you worked so hard on only to find..... military 0'ed out and about 30 CRs?

If something kept me from playing Ogame for 6 months, my Ogame addiction would be cured by then. I'd feel pretty peaceful, I bet :D