New universe "Himalia" opening 14.05 Discussion Thread?

• Again, a new Uni that has boring stats. What do you guys think of this? Nobody cares if "Stomt" is on by the way.

• meh x4 eco? boriing .it should like this: x7 eco, x3 fleet speed,acs on,probe storage on,x12 research,0,5 deu consumption,7 galaxies,+30 fields,50% df

I'm already deeply in love with the uni you're describing, and it doesn't even exist :(

• meh x4 eco? boriing .it should like this: x7 eco, x3 fleet speed,acs on,probe storage on,x12 research,0,5 deu consumption,7 galaxies,+30 fields,50% df

probe storage will not happen on .org due to the fleet duplication bug.
    7x eco and 12x research is not possible either. 6x eco and 12x research is however possible.

Personally I think 7 galaxies are to much compared to the amount of player's we have.
    Also 60% DF and 0.7 deut consumption would be more balanced :D

In regards to the uni actually opening, then meh I'll pass. 6x fleet just doesn't make sense to me.

• I don't see the point of starting up in a uni with 80% df and 6 speed. The server will be killed in 3 months, and the eco is too low for the uni to have a chance when it is force merged into another uni. Since the older unis have the highest possible eco (x7) there isn't really any way to catch up to them for a normal human being. I don't feel like spending a lot of time in a new uni, only to then be merged into another uni to be rank 200+ and infinitely behind the top. If I start up in an old uni it's fine being behind, it was something I chose.

I wish they would stop with these ridiculous extremes on fleet speed and df/didf.

I am not going to start up in a new uni before the stats look something like this:

• Eco x7
    • Fleet x1, x2 or x3 (The unis with slower speed seem to last the longest)
    • Research n/a
    • =< 50% DF
    • Deu Consumption 0.5
    • 5 Galaxies
    • +30 fields
    • Absolutely NO DIDF
    • ACS has to be ON

Edit: Most of the older unis have x7 eco.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sazr ().

• What actually doesnt make sense is the fact that these idiots keep pumping out new Universes, when Clearly the current ones are fcking DEAD.
    like why seperate the player base and make it even thinner?
    Do we really need 30 different universes when theres fuck all players that still play this game?

• please tell me what mean STOMT: ON, I see it on all new univs, but can't understand what is.

STOMT is a system for GameForge to gather feedback from us, the players.
    It kind of feels like Twitter but isn't.
    It allows them to collate the feedback to see what is the more common wishes.

Here is the announcement from the COMA: Stomt

• STOMT is a system for GameForge to gather feedback from us, the players.It kind of feels like Twitter but isn't.
    It allows them to collate the feedback to see what is the more common wishes.

Here is the announcement from the COMA: Stomt

Not being dis-respectful or anything, but what exactly have they done since theve implemented stomt? ive seen nothing new so far in the game within the last few years....

• Not being dis-respectful or anything, but what exactly have they done since theve implemented stomt? ive seen nothing new so far in the game within the last few years....

No offense taken.
    The question was about what STOMT is.
    I have nothing to do with how it is used on the side of GameForge.
    I know there was a discussion (The V mode) prompted by STOMT feedback.
    So this at least shows it is being read.

• Not being dis-respectful or anything, but what exactly have they done since theve implemented stomt? ive seen nothing new so far in the game within the last few years....

You're kidding right? The ability to change server settings via vote, hyperspace increasing cargo capacity, shipyard and defense queue upped to 99999 from 9999, relocation no longer restricted to slot,