Undeniable proof that Gunner is scripting in the Auctioneer.

• Not that im defending the guy, but i can do the same with 150 mbps internet, people in scandinavia have over 500-600 mbps

The data being sent/received is tiny, so mbps isn't relevant - latency is.

That notwithstanding, you can't mimic the randomness and frequency shown in the video using a web browser. It's a script or similar interface.

• I can't say if that guy is cheating or not but one thing is certain. Your current method isn't optimal no matter the circumstance :P
    Try out bidding instead of matching the current bid or/and use numpad combined with clicking to increase your speed :thumbsup:

Also... Who has a bookmark for ikea? :rofl:

g5JBGO0.png

• Excellent job hiding that pr0n tab, mr. guy.

However, I must disappoint you. You are just another salty kid who is bad at auctions. In my expert opinion, Gunner is just using deut to bid. There's nothing random about this. Here are all of the bids he did in your video in deut quantities:

104k (while being outbid for a few seconds by you and another guy, so he clicked four times and typed 100 in front)

Git gud. I could beat this guy with my mousepad on a lazy Sunday. There's nothing cheating related about this.

Caught up in the game

• it is not how he is bidding that is the problem it is the speed of it happened in the first 10 seconds of the video it show the guy recording trying to place a bid normally however gunner, it is doing way inhumanely fast so you cant out bid him regardless of how quick, how much is being place.

this needs to be banned asap

• GameForge just need to change the auction such that every time you make a bid, you have to wait 5 seconds before you can make another one. That way nobody will have to suffer through the autistic bid spamming and his bot won't be as effective.

• Just to clarify, I rarely ever used the Auctioneer in game. I only started getting into it when I heard of all these claims a few weeks/months back of Gunner scripting and abusing it. So I was curious and started looking into the whole Auctioneer system in the game. This video shouldn't be a representation of how I use the Auctioneer, it's merely just trying to "contest" and pull a reaction out of Gunner. Which worked and prompted this.

Rarely can you beat him.

I dont have bad internet also.
    http://prntscr.com/nova16

Warned for trolling.

- Marshmello

• Speaking of scripts, no one else is bothered by the scripter InfidelsMC that has activity lightning up at the same time on all the planets, within a second or two, once every hour?