Cleaner universe

• Hi all,
    I woke up yesterday and had the inexplicable feeling the air in Europa was cleaner than usual.
    I look and see I have gained a rank, check stats page and can't seem to find Niks anywhere

Our totally legit former rank 1 seems to have tried selling his account(s?) :nono

I did really enjoy seeing this

Really makes ya think :hmm:

Current Universes: Europa
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Fenrir, Janice.fr
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~200
    Top Tens: 8

• I thought this thread was going to show up sooner.

Anyway.... :zpopcorn:

228ee7ebf45eaa4f490b34364c394e67.png

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ The one & only Peppa & GO for Janice.org ~

• They missed a few accounts of his too :P

Halil Kut Pasa where you at :rofl:

You are welcome Europa :borg:
    Warned on posting a private message- Andvari300

The hero we need, but not the one we deserve :cbanned:

• Niks plays now on the heavy pushed account u557. The make accounts merge into it like the old ottoman account now named buy deut. Came out of vaca and u557 was pushed by that account like many others. U557 is now niks for sure

His disgusting tactics should not be tolerated in this game.

• Niks plays now on the heavy pushed account u557. The make accounts merge into it like the old ottoman account now named buy deut. Came out of vaca and u557 was pushed by that account like many others. U557 is now niks for sure

His disgusting tactics should not be tolerated in this game.

Idk what you mean, plenty of other people built 8 billion fleet in the last 6 weeks :rofl: