Top 09 - [TOT: 126.717.500] Blackout [OvoOno] vs. p1tbuLL [WCKD] (A: 17.321.000, D: 109.396.500)

• No1 hmm... :flexmuscles:
    Dedi to OvoOno :hail:

I was flying a long way and spent a lot of Deutas to achieve that, 3 million.

I followed him for a couple of days to familiarize myself with his routine and schedule but the most important thing is that your "Mate" does not work his FS, anyway thet doing just noob's. :doofylook:
    Back to the Thema, I was waiting for the night and hit him... I know this is just a game but I remembered the "good souls" that my name mentioned and they will come to their turn. One by one

The bigest question is who is next?

On 19-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Blackout [OvoOno]

Light Fighter 5.000
    Heavy Fighter 177
    Cruiser 1.973
    Battleship 1.420
    Battlecruiser 1.118

Defender p1tbuLL [WCKD]

Small Cargo 120
    Large Cargo 347
    Light Fighter 4.032
    Heavy Fighter 500
    Cruiser 890
    Battleship 419
    Recycler 895
    Espionage Probe 67
    Bomber 1
    Solar Satellite 69
    Destroyer 4
    Battlecruiser 183
    Light Laser 80
    Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Blackout [OvoOno]

Light Fighter 2.385 ( -2.615 )
    Heavy Fighter 109 ( -68 )
    Cruiser 1.769 ( -204 )
    Battleship 1.417 ( -3 )
    Battlecruiser 1.117 ( -1 )

Defender p1tbuLL [WCKD]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    1.544.760 Metal, 138.388 Crystal and 340.134 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 17.321.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 109.396.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 40.655.000 metal and 19.196.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 2.023.282 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    40.655.000 Metal and 19.198.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 29.701.760
    Crystal: 14.936.388
    Deuterium: -82.866
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 44.555.282 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -70.477.760
    Crystal: -34.177.388
    Deuterium: -6.764.634
    The defender(s) lost a total of 111.419.782 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

YOLO.. mby you next? :doofylook:

• Well that's too bad, didn't know the guy well but still.

Once again when you slack on safety measures you get punished for it, that's all there is to it.

It certainly is an unforgiving game.

Good night folks.

• I say, I followed him. He came all every hour online and at night 23h-24h he went off.I waited at 00:00 the first minute and started flying. A easy game for me even though it was long gone when the FS was not made :headbanging:

• Well, firstly, congratulation for the #1 hit on this server. Good study, defender clearly sloppy in protecting himself and, by consequence, rightly punished.

That said, i'm not pretending it's easy, because you still have to know your stuff, but it's quite... less difficult to achieve these results when you have an unlimited amount of money at your disposal to just buy all the fleet you want.

You probably would be a good player even without monetary helps, and i really don't understand why you wanted so badly to kill off any possible form of competition right from the start.

Sorry for the rant, i know shopping is there to stay and everyone is entitled to play how he wants, i just would like to compete with folks like you on equal terms but i know it's not possible because, in all honesty, i just can't afford it.

Again, congratulation for a terrific hit. The profit is just insane. Enjoy your result.

GLOTR, or GLIRL, to the defender.

uni1.en - Supernoob

• the thing is that if I do not solve my opponent, the opponent will recycle me. simple math. I know exactly that I just a little bit relax in the game, to be faster recycled than i would blink. sorry what you cant afford the melodies of DM. that you or anybody else may invest lot of money of course you wuld do it. I do not play to have fun but play to be first. When I fill that goal of what you have been doing, I will delete acc and go to another server.
    It's all just a game.
    eat or be eaten :zpopcorn:
    I'm angry at some players because exactly when I invested so much money they laughed and trolled me. but it's people, being jealous of each other because when they do not have.I did not write any bad words for anyone but I still got ugly messages for nothing! it makes me even more to do what I do. one by one to solve :xeno:

• I'm angry at some players because exactly when I invested so much money they laughed and trolled me. but it's people, being jealous of each other because when they do not have.I did not write any bad words for anyone but I still got ugly messages for nothing! it makes me even more to do what I do. one by one to solve :xeno:

You completely misunderstand peoples hostility towards you. I do not know how long you have been playing but the last time i checked the general feeling amounts the player base is not very good towards DM abusers. Generally this is down to people like you completely fucking up the playing field, not cause we dont have cash of our own :headbanging:

I and many other players will NEVER respect a player who has bought their way to the top in a GAME, a game which many of us still look at as skill based. You want to be respected as a player? Easy, play the game like a normal person. Until then I for one will never respect you as a player :w00t:
    EDIT: As far as i know we have never called you anything other then " Captain Wallet", If you are proud of the account you bought why does this name offend you ?

Anyways on to the hit, he was sloppy and you were there to do the killing. Congrats and enjoy those profits, try not to spend it all in one go :rofl:

FR pitbull if you decide :)

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )

Edited 2 times, last by Bunnybasher ().

• Do you want to say that I'm abnormal as a player because I bought you the way up? I know it's bullshit but that's how the world works. Money rules the world.
    not only in the game but throughout the life.
    an example of why you drive in the old Forda and not in the new Audi.
    why are you doing your work crazy 8-10 hours a day and making a bad bet while your paper boss gets your 7 pay once? ;) we understand each-other?

• You were not lying when you said you'd have something big in the morning!!! Congrats on the hit very nice and it brings great pleasure to most of the uni XD. They call you alot of thngs but a liar aint one :rofl: .

wicked always got something to say a about a certain feature of the game when its someone outside their alliance using it. But lets not forget the last 3 people that were in their alliance also were top 10 ranked players, but apparently they were just better at farming inactives, because ofc no one in wicked would ever use that feature of the game they are to good of players for that. :rofl::rofl: that is probably why 2 of 3 of those players left and the other one in vmode. GJ you boys killing it. someone once told me "dont put a target on your back" probably wish you boys practiced what you preached huh :rofl: you guys continue to put the BIGGEST target on your backs.

Again Great job Black out! you bring lots of Glory to OvoOno.

9981-cataaa-png

“Sometimes you must be hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain”.

• You were not lying when you said you'd have something big in the morning!!! Congrats on the hit very nice and it brings great pleasure to most of the uni XD. They call you alot of thngs but a liar aint one :rofl: .

wicked always got something to say a about a certain feature of the game when its someone outside their alliance using it. But lets not forget the last 3 people that were in their alliance also were top 10 ranked players, but apparently they were just better at farming inactives, because ofc no one in wicked would ever use that feature of the game they are to good of players for that. :rofl::rofl: that is probably why 2 of 3 of those players left and the other one in vmode. GJ you boys killing it. someone once told me "dont put a target on your back" probably wish you boys practiced what you preached huh :rofl: you guys continue to put the BIGGEST target on your backs.

Again Great job Black out! you bring lots of Glory to OvoOno.

thank you mate. in the term exactly how you wrote.
    time will show us the fackt

• wowwwww good shot

fr def

Contents [Hide]

giphy.gif

'Bir işi bilen yapar, az bilen akıl verir, bilmeyen eleştirir, yapamayan çamur atar.'

'Man who knows does work, Man who knows less suggests,Man who doesnt know criticizes,Man who cant do denigrates!

PORTAKALLI ORDEK -- TAF

• I and many other players will NEVER respect a player who has bought their way to the top in a GAME, a game which many of us still look at as skill based. You want to be respected as a player? Easy, play the game like a normal person. Until then I for one will never respect you as a player :w00t:

hey,

and tell me if your colleague TRICOLOCO is not a player for you too, you dont respec him and you play on his said, and he is spending money for DM ??? hahahahahhahahaahahahahahah

• I was doing FS every day, but always everybody have their own "stories" about hits and when you were spying I was there every time my bro. Yesterday I was too tired and I slept and thats it, no excuse on anything. My life's been crazy lately and I don't have time to play anymore. Everyone good game to you, and to somebody who wil get my account i want FR. About the DM thing, no excuses I invest something too, but you my bro kill'ed it. Good luck everyone. :beer:

• I was doing FS every day, but always everybody have their own "stories" about hits and when you were spying I was there every time my bro. Yesterday I was too tired and I slept and thats it, no excuse on anything. My life's been crazy lately and I don't have time to play anymore. Everyone good game to you, and to somebody who wil get my account i want FR. About the DM thing, no excuses I invest something too, but you my bro kill'ed it. Good luck everyone. :beer:

Good luck to you in real life.

9981-cataaa-png

“Sometimes you must be hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain”.

• Ok bro, i was spying you exact 2 times per day. One tim in the morning and late in the night to check things what i thinked. You can say what you want but for 2 day was you fleet on the planet. The first night i dont attack but the second yes... im looking all of you :doofylook:
    Good luck in RL, i hope you crazy life come in normality again and the we play together one day :beer: