Top 09 - [TOT: 126.717.500] Blackout [OvoOno] vs. p1tbuLL [WCKD] (A: 17.321.000, D: 109.396.500)

• This is a great hit with big numbers, well done. Only problem is that it's done on Pitbull! GL in real life.

The whole DM thing is not really relevant for me anymore. I have bought some, not to the extent Blackout has but I have and i'm not ashamed of that. It's the way of the game now.

Problem for players who are top now is they will never be respected in the way previous top ranked players were. Skill built and maintained accounts previously and now DM plays a major part.

We can all dream of the good old days when the game wasn't influenced by money but those days are long gone and will never return. We all still here though so we play the game in it's current form with all the flaws.

None of this is the fault of Blackout though. If it wasn't him at the top it would be someone else with a big budget. Best we can all do is play our own game and enjoy it.

the-adversarysig2a.jpg?width=450&height=278&crop=fill

• Well done. you have described it in good words. Thank you for your praise. In short as you said, someone always lose and someone wins. Play with DM or without. It's part of the game

YOLO.. mby you next? :doofylook:

• Well done. you have described it in good words. Thank you for your praise. In short as you said, someone always lose and someone wins. Play with DM or without. It's part of the game

No offence but it wasn't praise.

My point is that the highest achievers in the game are now there because of money rather than skill and because of that won't be respected.

There is no point in complaining about you because it's GF fault for introducing DM into the game and not your fault for buying it. You say you play to be number 1 and in reality now that only happens if you spend lots of money which is what you have done. You might be a fantastic, skilled player but nobody will care because you bought the rank. No other way of getting it though so good luck to you.

• yes but i dont care. I buy and i play for my self, not for the other one. So i think they who's complaining for DM have a problem and thet problem is NO MONEY :youcrazy: they can think abaut me what they want. they dont know me. im just Blackout(captain wallet) for them :doofylook:
    Because if they have enaugh money for life or for fun, they wuld spend the same like me or someone else for a game.
    someone buys drogs, someone goes on Hoes, someone tunes his Car, im spending on a online game hahahahahahhahahahah...

• everybody buys dm :headbanging: you guys kill me. Oh no one will respect you blah blah. You boys are the biggest group of cry babies I ever seen. Are you sure you are men? He smashed a dm'd fleet with his Dm'd fleet. YOU guys dont care or respect it because it was one of your best dm buyers in your alliance.

9981-cataaa-png

“Sometimes you must be hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain”.

• everybody buys dm :headbanging: you guys kill me. Oh no one will respect you blah blah. You boys are the biggest group of cry babies I ever seen. Are you sure you are men? He smashed a dm'd fleet with his Dm'd fleet. YOU guys dont care or respect it because it was one of your best dm buyers in your alliance.

:shrug::hail:

You miss the point again so pay attention. I already said i buy DM and have no problem with anybody buying it. I have no problem with Blackout or his hit. As he says there are worse things to spend it on.

My point is that nobody gets the praise or respect anymore like they did before because of the influence of DM.

If you still don't get it, I don't care :headbanging:

Gone off topic though so great hit Blackout :thumbup:

• You miss the point again so pay attention. I already said i buy DM and have no problem with anybody buying it. I have no problem with Blackout or his hit. As he says there are worse things to spend it on.
    My point is that nobody gets the praise or respect anymore like they did before because of the influence of DM.

If you still don't get it, I don't care :headbanging:

Gone off topic though so great hit Blackout :thumbup:

why dont you guys just leave the crybaby comments about dm out of the CR section. Everybody tired of seeing wicked crying about blackouts dm.

9981-cataaa-png

“Sometimes you must be hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain”.

• I wuld say there would be enaugh of discussion. Cata I understand you and Pollux every honor on your response and responses. till culturally received.
    So the smacked points came at least in the right hands and not to be scattered and lost to the inexperienced people.
    So guys lets play a honest play, lets give and take hits like a man
    :flexmuscles:

• there is people who buy dm and then theres people who lie about it.

And there are people who pretend to know what everyone else does, and then call you a liar if you do not fit into their predetermined set of beliefs :youcrazy:

I do not understand why some DM users feel the need to justify themselves with "everyone does that". It reminds me of a corrupt italian politician who, when caught red-handed, pretends to get away with it by saying that "everyone does that", as if it somehow makes him less of a thief.

I mean, you don't need to justify yourself. You can buy DM, the game owners themselves encourage you to do that. It's basically how their whole business model works. My only criticism is that when you abuse this "feature", the playing field becomes totally uneven and the scoreboard does not reflect your true value as a player anymore, but hey, i'm not going to hate the OP of others for being heavy DM-users, nor i'm going to lose my sleep over it.

The way the OP plays may be questionable, but this hit is to be praised nonetheless. It requires at least some level of game skill.

I've read the defender's account is being given away. Probably the new owner will be less than enthusiastic about the colony placement. Anyway, i wish him good luck with his game.

uni1.en - Supernoob

• why play ogame if your gonna complain all the time I dont understand.

9981-cataaa-png

• Rav3n

Added the Label Unknown Universe