Opinion about Uriel

• Hi guys,my friend told me Uriel is a Horror Uni and that nothing should ever merge there, cause the top accounts are destroying the game. Uni where top accounts raid your planets every night and you have to make a fleet save with the 300 Large Cargoes over night or they are going to be destroyed every night. Where top players would earn far more by farming inactive players. Where even if you sell people deut they will still attack you. Where they bash turtles for no profit at all, just so they quit the game. They are probably going to try to deny all of this.

Tell me your thoughts about this uni

Peace and love to you all and GLoTR

• To be fair, the uni had its issues before hand, when we was allow to push we had an alliance forcing people to join so they could force "tribute" from them, if they did not join they bashed them (and they did gloat on here about doing it). One turned out to be a massice bug using cheat, and the other just sold his account away because he could not compete with hannibal and so decided "randomly" RL>Ogame.

Uriel is pretty ok right now, if you let it sit, it gets hit, same with every uni but Uriel just has more active raiders, yes they have hit for utterly stupid profit, and had a good laugh at them about it, but not just uriel that. FS, keep good defense, dont let it sit and get mates to moon you ASAP problem solved.

• I bet top 3 fleeters dont even fleetsave,they are just on their planet,eating pop-corns,waiting for merge.

Madchef,we are in the same position,its the game. At least,uni is not dead and you need to watch out.

But if you ask me for merge until new year,im UP for that.

• Half-Blood Prince
    • Uriel
  • Every uni is what you make of it, I have enjoyed my time here, from when I joined. Has the drama got annoying at times, yes.
    Has the accusing people of cheating, while being willing to cheat themselves been annoying, definitely (Myst you will know who I am referring to, lol)

As with the general state of Uriel, the team that co-ordinated best won. B00m imploded, KOJ too and Hannibal was left with little support. Main thing is, if you dont like a universe, dont play it

I apologise in advance for everything

• Every uni is what you make of it, I have enjoyed my time here, from when I joined. Has the drama got annoying at times, yes.
    Has the accusing people of cheating, while being willing to cheat themselves been annoying, definitely (Myst you will know who I am referring to, lol)

As with the general state of Uriel, the team that co-ordinated best won. B00m imploded, KOJ too and Hannibal was left with little support. Main thing is, if you dont like a universe, dont play it

I take every report I receive of cheating seriously.
    It takes time to build a case but the more information I am given the faster a case can be built, provided an issue actually exists.
    I cannot tell you what I find, but if you have solid proof of cheating, or even if you have a strong suspicion with only anecdotal evidence, please open a support case today!

https://ogame.support.gameforge.com/index.php?fld=en
    :)

• I have no suspicions at the moment, people in the past I know who were cheating were banned. When pushing within alliances was allowed the rules were pushed and I do not miss those days, lol

• Thats how spica died. The same guys, the same playstyle. Useless bashes with rips, almost 24/7 activity, you attack them for 1B damage, they rebuild in 5 minutes for 2B. They only thing we know for sure, is that there is a lot of money there. GF cant (and obviously wont) do anything about that. The rest is speculation, but yeah, its killing the fun for the rest.

• Universe is dead because of the honesty of the top players, we all know how sheep and company worked in spica and how they ruined that uni, and now they did the same to this uni, back when i played there, they used to farm you for a 1m profit, or just simply bash your planets, if they get crashed or they lose something, the other players in their accounts will simply send them ress to insta rebuild, thats how they do it, shame, it was a nice and fun uni to be in.

Using a cheat will never change the fact you're a loser, no matter what the scoreboard says, or what your wallet says ;)

join me in apex legends

ex board admin

• One word.

Organise.

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ The one & only Peppa & SGO for Cygnus/Dorado/Leda/Zibal/Fenrir ~

• Agreed, as I said in my first post, other teams in the uni B00m, KOJ etc, were not as organised or as diligent as the team that won the uni. Many do not like some of the tactics used, but if when it comes down to it, the team who put the most time and planning into the game prevailed I guess

• I dont know if/who people are using bots, but I am more looking at the way some people got crashed. mostly by being sloppy.
    Some people couldn't play because of real life and I am obviously not going to criticise that work/marriages etc will always come first, well they should.
    As to the cheating, Cutecat had no issues pushing the rules and he was one of the most vociferous about the cheating of others, lol

• Ah Cutecat, a huge cheat, banned multiple times for it, who loved to accuse everyone else of cheating than acted like a massive child when he was called a cheat himself :P

But if you are 100% sure someone is cheating, and have evidence, provide it in a ticket, 0 real point spreading it on here.

• Ah Cutecat, a huge cheat, banned multiple times for it, who loved to accuse everyone else of cheating than acted like a massive child when he was called a cheat himself :P

But if you are 100% sure someone is cheating, and have evidence, provide it in a ticket, 0 real point spreading it on here.

100% this.
    If you know of anybody cheating then please send me a support ticket.
    I have a team of SGOs and Game Administrators waiting to back me up to prove it.

Same is true for in-game messages.
    If you are receiving something which crosses the line of decency then by all means report it using the in-game report function.
    I take each and every report seriously.

• Guys, you should ask Revenger Noob how, he was a fucking streptomycin for them :D

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.

• 100% this.If you know of anybody cheating then please send me a support ticket.
    I have a team of SGOs and Game Administrators waiting to back me up to prove it.

Same is true for in-game messages.
    If you are receiving something which crosses the line of decency then by all means report it using the in-game report function.
    I take each and every report seriously.

This is so not true...

• This is so not true...

I'm confused which part isn't true.
    The fact I take reports seriously?
    There are people who play this universe who can tell you otherwise.

Or the fact I have a team of SGOs and GAs ready to back me up?
    I guess you shouldn't look into my IRC chats or conversations then.

However, I apologize for ruining your narrative.
    You were saying?

• then can you please explain song and vick's first ban reason and lifting the ban (after a 'shortwhile' later) reason because remaining 'honest' players (except for that "group") are little bit confused about indecisiveness of yours :youcrazy: