Opinion about Uriel

• We can be more awkward if you really want?
    Or communicate mostly in meme form?

In all seriousness, after all the drama a pushing uni created, I doubt there will be another

I apologise in advance for everything

• Universe is dead because of the honesty of the top players, we all know how sheep and company worked in spica and how they ruined that uni, and now they did the same to this uni, back when i played there, they used to farm you for a 1m profit, or just simply bash your planets, if they get crashed or they lose something, the other players in their accounts will simply send them ress to insta rebuild, thats how they do it, shame, it was a nice and fun uni to be in.

I didn't play in Spica

• Universe is dead because of the honesty of the top players, we all know how sheep and company worked in spica and how they ruined that uni, and now they did the same to this uni, back when i played there, they used to farm you for a 1m profit, or just simply bash your planets, if they get crashed or they lose something, the other players in their accounts will simply send them ress to insta rebuild, thats how they do it, shame, it was a nice and fun uni to be in.

I didn't play in Spica

yeah you sure didnt buddy..... meh you and your friend killed a very fun uni i hope you are glad you did

ex board admin

Top 10's: 40

hyper advs: 120

super advs:300:

everything else: lost count

RIPS destroyed: 120454

I didn't play in Spica

yeah you sure didnt buddy..... meh you and your friend killed a very fun uni i hope you are glad you did

I didn't play, and then I kill it?

• sheep, im talking about uriel, you dont fool me, i played with you in quantum, i know all your ways of playinglol

ex board admin

Top 10's: 40

hyper advs: 120

super advs:300:

everything else: lost count

RIPS destroyed: 120454

what's the red words mean?

I fool u ?

what's the red words mean?

I fool u?

I have to say that we need to separete hanhan from rest of chinese players. Why? Because there are some decent and fair players among team china.

I played spica from start and skylove attacked my planet just ONE time and I think he recalled when he saw me online. Other day when I was out of v mode player song MD my deploy moons . He didnt find anything but we had a little chat and he offers and makes two new moons for free. I don't know but in a war game driven by profit that is a nice thing to do to your enemy.

Hanhan ruin Spica and skylove and others just stud by his side.

• I have to say that we need to separete hanhan from rest of chinese players. Why? Because there are some decent and fair players among team china.

We sure need to separate Hanhan from other players from team China, but only because they are multy accounts working in their favour, bots if you wish

• I have to say that we need to separete hanhan from rest of chinese players. Why? Because there are some decent and fair players among team china.

We sure need to separate Hanhan from other players from team China, but only because they are multy accounts working in their favour, bots if you wish

I am sure that hanhan, skylove and song are diferent players probably using team viewer, just as I am shure that hannibal, cutecat and MOST other top fleeters had multi acc and used team viewer :thumbsup:

What ever they doing, they are doing better then rest of players. If we can restart again this uni from merge I would bet all I had that China would win again. That is the truth, because we would like to win but not as hard as they want and that is a sad part. So better sell that deut and build those mines cuz uriel don't deserve to crush Chinese

• China worked as a team the best, but if Thunder and drog hadn't given their accounts to BAT/Song, or so many people didn't idle like an idiot leaving easy profits might have played out more interestingly. Hannibal was fighting a solo fight and had no chance, especially after Cutecat got himself banned

• I am not debating that, but while Cutecat was active and doing a lot, Thunder was in B00m etc, the balance as a lot lot more even, it just ended up with Hannibal having a massive fleet he couldn't FS properly and from then it was a nailed on certainty

• There once was harmony among the nations. However it all ended when the fire nation (top 50s) attacked.
    All noob air benders became instinct, water benders dwindled down to nothing, the earth benders though limited are still trying to fight for peace.

Yes, Uriel is the devil universe. Came and gone in 1.0, raise caution, don't waste resource on defenses. Have time to always move and remoon.

5394-northstar-jpg

"In the center of our Universe lies an understanding of all things beautiful.
    Each star represents a cluster of souls of which more beauty lies. Don't tell yourself you do not belong.
    If you ever become lost, just follow the North Star."