Opinion about Uriel

• ive been in this Universe for under than a week. currently sitting around rank 700. But already getting probed by rank 1 and 16..

I dont get this. My team mate got attack by both of them. one of them caught his fleet.

But then. WHY, attack so new players and with that rank difference. the new player have absolut no chance at all.
    i think its sad and ruins the fun about the game if youre getting hunted that early by top ranks

• Keep your things safe my friend. When I started a while back, I was also massively hit because I was careless. Even today, if I leave something unchecked, someone will take advantage of this. And they should, fleeting is a type of play just as any other, so you gotta keep some defenses up, or fleet save with moons. It's great to know we still have new players, and if you need any advice, be free to ask.

• i know the game. but still makes no sense attackting with that high rank difference IMO.

the could easily just pop the moons and hunt you down. instead they ignore you when you write online. :/

• i know the game. but still makes no sense attackting with that high rank difference IMO.

the could easily just pop the moons and hunt you down. instead they ignore you when you write online. :/

Team china are the one you talking about, they have at least 10 acc in TOP20. Some of those acc are bots and some are multi acc of those few players playing those acc. There is no way they are getting banned and nobody knows why. Look at player zshibu stats at mmorpg.....that player made it to top 20 in 4 months by raiding 24/7 and nobody did anything.

Run away from this uni and dont look back :biggrin::biggrin:

• Skylove even admitted it at some point. And still there, hanging around. At least when my br server account got banned for multi it was for real. 30 years ban, it's almost like they're in jail.

Spoiler alert, I learned my lesson. Just saying, might be a proper punishment ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Rest assured, I have my eye on several accounts.

However, some things are not illegal.

It is possible to use an addon such as AGR to farm inactives quickly and efficiently.

No scripting involved.

Some times, it just takes patience to gather enough data to make the decision to press the ban button.

That data gathering can sometimes take a significant amount of time.

But do not fret, I am watching...

• Chinese are not stupid like most players that you guys ban, they are smart and they know how not get banned . I bet on everything I got that you know they are cheating but they are doing it in a "legal" way so you cant do nothing. Gameforge has to change that rules

• Daim as you know now, Chinese are running the show here, don't waste your time here, it's pointless if you plan to play in a long run, only thing you might get from Uriel now is Corona Virus

kewlness sure, you are watching, you can watch all you want but who cares when you don't want to see

• Daim as you know now, Chinese are running the show here, don't waste your time here, it's pointless if you plan to play in a long run, only thing you might get from Uriel now is Corona Virus

kewlness sure, you are watching, you can watch all you want but who cares when you don't want to see

Make a ticket and let's discuss what you want me to see. :smile2:

• Mat

Mate just gather as much evidence as you can and throw it on tickets. That's what I've been doing the past few days. If that's not enough for him to convince the admins this is absolutely mental, I don't know what is

• Or Fay. One day during August they abandoned all their colonies, changed names, recolonized, and have since then averaged a million points a day for the last 5 AND A HALF MONTHS

There is no discussion with you guys, you just say due to bla bla bla we cant tell you shit and that is how any discussion ends. I send manny tickets regarding team china before we merge here. In one period of game their main accounts where online 24/7 and you cloud do nothing. Right now in uriel they have at least 30 multiacc some in v mode and 10 of those multiacc are in top 20 and everybody that played here longer then 6 months know that. It is not just this uni, every uni has their "china team" and this is big problem for gameforge because most of those sucessful cheaters at top are GO,SGO or a former GO,SGO who knows rules and knows what are GO looking for so they do not get caught. I have never been GO or SGO but still I know few different legal and illegal ways to cheat and not get caught and manny of those legal ways most of TOP players use in everyday gameplay.

So you cant do anything even if you and everybody else know they are cheaters

There is no discussion with you guys, you just say due to bla bla bla we cant tell you shit and that is how any discussion ends. I send manny tickets regarding team china before we merge here. In one period of game their main accounts where online 24/7 and you cloud do nothing. Right now in uriel they have at least 30 multiacc some in v mode and 10 of those multiacc are in top 20 and everybody that played here longer then 6 months know that. It is not just this uni, every uni has their "china team" and this is big problem for gameforge because most of those sucessful cheaters at top are GO,SGO or a former GO,SGO who knows rules and knows what are GO looking for so they do not get caught. I have never been GO or SGO but still I know few different legal and illegal ways to cheat and not get caught and manny of those legal ways most of TOP players use in everyday gameplay.

So you cant do anything even if you and everybody else know they are cheaters

https://www.mmorpg-stat.eu/0_f…r=144169.dat&univers=_122

https://www.mmorpg-stat.eu/0_f…r=247852.dat&univers=_122

comparing with such ones, Chinese Team is too tiny :)