DiDF% Enabled in Bellatrix

• As a guy guilty of throwing his 1m of LF at brick walls more regularly than anyone else in the uni i wholeheartedly crave DiDF so that their continual sacrifice needn't be in vain but im also a realist and i know that all the lazy miners wont want to live in a uni where their shells actively work against them, which is lame but whatever. Gotta appease the ones that log in once a day and keep 20m res behind a wall.

Yeah, damn those people who have families to think of and jobs to go to.

This is awesome. :D:crazy::doofylook:

Uni 14: Retired
    Uni 28: Retired
    Uni 30: Retired
    Uni Zibal: Fleeting
    Uni Bellatrix: Mining

• I think DiDF is something that is either present at the start of the uni, or never exists in it.

It's a real game changer for everyone and this far in the only option would be a merge with two destinations, one with similar settings and one with DiDF for those who want it.

• just imagine if all the apex guys here werent in the biggest fleet ally and actually had risk, they'd 100% would *not* want didf :^)

Have ya checked out my account stats Chewy? Im playing a more than 90% destructible account and have been hunted before and will again... if that aint risk then i dont know what is. Ill admit that i have nothing to lose from DiDF though with my rank 200+ mines and minimal defence though :P

Yeah, damn those people who have families to think of and jobs to go to.

Well it is true that life in Fuuf's basement is cozy and there are only a few minimal duties that we have to perform daily. I dont beseech people for having interests out of the game even though i find family and a career icky but i believe the game should reward players that put in the effort. It already does to a certain degree thanks to inactive farms but its frustrating seeing a sea of turtles with more than a day's res sitting behind them and theres not alot i can do about most of it, im not actively complaining and i know this is a forlorn argument but this is why discussion threads exist is it not? Im just really being the contrarian here :D

• Have ya checked out my account stats Chewy? Im playing a more than 90% destructible account and have been hunted before and will again... if that aint risk then i dont know what is. Ill admit that i have nothing to lose from DiDF though with my rank 200+ mines and minimal defence though :P

Well it is true that life in Fuuf's basement is cozy and there are only a few minimal duties that we have to perform daily. I dont beseech people for having interests out of the game even though i find family and a career icky but i believe the game should reward players that put in the effort. It already does to a certain degree thanks to inactive farms but its frustrating seeing a sea of turtles with more than a day's res sitting behind them and theres not alot i can do about most of it, im not actively complaining and i know this is a forlorn argument but this is why discussion threads exist is it not? Im just really being the contrarian here :D

I understand that frustration, it's the same in Zibal.
    I might be a turtle here, albeit on 1 planet, but I like to think I'm more active than most. I'm only really off when I run out of coffee and have to go make another or eventually fall victim to sleep, or if the boss is working. Otherwise I have full access from work and anywhere else thanks to owning something called a mobile phone.

It sounds like you guys have a lot of fun in that basement.

This is awesome. :D:crazy::doofylook:

Uni 14: Retired
    Uni 28: Retired
    Uni 30: Retired
    Uni Zibal: Fleeting
    Uni Bellatrix: Mining

• So i build a decent turtle on Belatrix to discover that def is worth bashing soon :(( if i wanted to start in a DIDF i would have done so, NOT change one of the most important features after so long playtime.

More eco, df, research i am fine with , but with this turtles/miners would be worth hitting anytime,make def and you get hit for the def, make less def and you get hit also, maybe all miners should NOT sell deut to the fleeters anymore , then they bleed out themselfs :))

Also the few left here would quit because of the relentless bashing we poor miners would get:((

If this happens many of the few left will v mode i think.

• No worries ppl. A vote like this needs 80% of the uni to agree. So far 1-3 people have said they wanted it. So according to my very accurate calculations, there is about 0.00001% chance of this going through

g5JBGO0.png

• No worries ppl. A vote like this needs 80% of the uni to agree. So far 1-3 people have said they wanted it. So according to my very accurate calculations, there is about 0.00001% chance of this going through

i can verify these maths skills

Arcane
    :spamshield:

• as a fleeter myself in this uni i would love to get some debri from defence but to change this now so late into the game i would not accept. It ain't fair to the players who have been building their account only for the rules to change into some people their favor.

I am not in favor

• DiDF makes the game much more interesting. Firstly it prevents building bunkers, which is much more reasonable than just sitting behind heavy fortifications. Secondly, defence does not flee. Yummy. There are servers where there is 30% DiDF, so in fact about 8 to 9%. But that's enough to think twice before starting to pump empty military points.

• DiDF makes the game much more interesting. Firstly it prevents building bunkers, which is much more reasonable than just sitting behind heavy fortifications. Secondly, defence does not flee. Yummy. There are servers where there is 30% DiDF, so in fact about 8 to 9%. But that's enough to think twice before starting to pump empty military points.

Tits make the game more interesting than that arguement.

Arcane
    :spamshield:

• i have hits bigger than the average 5 year old account in a speeduni and didf is probably the dumbest setting in ogame.

• i have hits bigger than the average 5 year old account in a speeduni and didf is probably the dumbest setting in ogame.

Exactly mate. Like... How do servers with DiDF even came to exist??? Who even came up with this ridiculous idea?

And if they do exist, why don't they disable the ability to build defensive structures? Because for fucks sake what's the point in building something you cannot move and will generate profit? Just why?
    I never played in DiDF unis but do people actually build bunkers to hold on to their mine production?

And in fact... What's the points of mines if you can't even use defence to protect their daily production? In fact, it's even worse if you build defences since it's that much more profitable.

It's not probably... IT IS the dumbest setting in all of ogame.

Moons donated: 10