Ask the team (almost) anything thread

• What this thread is: :hi:
    An opportunity to ask the team questions about almost anything.
    A method to meet the team on a different level.
    A place to have fun with the team members.

What this thread isn't: :nono
    Don't argue with team members.
    Don't ask about specific cases. For those purposes, please use our ticket system.
    Don't ask us about the rules. Use the ticket system for that so you know we aren't trolling you.
    Besides, how the rules apply to you means we have to look into your specific case which we aren't going to do here.
    'nuf said?

Why is this in the Social Spamboard? Why is this not tagged serious bizness? :beer:
    Because I know some of you little monkeys (I'm looking directly at you @Sarsaparilla :huh: ) can't help yourselves so I expect a bit of spam and trolling.
    And having the thread here allows us to spam and troll a bit as well.
    We aren't serious all the time.
    Seriously.

Will all team members participate?
    I don't know.
    I haven't checked my crystal ball recently.
    But if we have fun, they might leave their shadowy mists and randomly participate. :whistling:

"But what if I'm not having fun?"
    Then clearly you are doing it wrong. ;)

So, what is that burning question you want to ask the team? Let's let the fun begin. :thumbsup:

• How much is the snake oil Silverwind ?

It's 15 Dollars.

Me love you long time.

Who is the most funny team member behind the scenes on .org? (funny as in making people laugh - not as in "funny" )

@Andvari300 is the most funny....I mean, just look at his opening question here :D

Ong7Kn6.png
    SGO - Bellatrix & Quantum & Oberon & Cosmos & Vega & Janice
    Specific In game issue? Please use the ticket system

• Who is the most funny team member behind the scenes on .org? (funny as in making people laugh - not as in "funny" )

People say funny stuff all the time so it really isn't limited to only one person.
    I would say the biggest spammers are me, @Silverwind, and @Warning though.
    I think I'm the only one who has ever gotten a warning for spamming a thread though so does that make me the winner?
    :D

• To any teamlier reading this question:

What made you become one?

228ee7ebf45eaa4f490b34364c394e67.png

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ The one & only Peppa & GO for Janice.org ~

• By checking the front of your pants?

Hmm.... that made me smile and chuckle a bit but not a full blown laugh - still ill give you extra credit for speed (shame someone else doesn't give you points for that :biggrin: )

To any teamlier reading this question:

Good question. i'd love to hear that as well

• At the time I was just a mod on US and kinda bored so wanted more stuff to do and boy did you guys not disappoint.

Currently Moderates- Zibal - Indus :check:

My Org S/MOD is: Rav3n

SE S/MOD

IMG-3599.jpg

I was encouraged by friends since I was always trying to teach new people how to play the game.
    Plus, being able to work with people I respect like @Valent, @Blankie, and at @Kaldor drew me into applying.
    I also saw the team was in desperate need of people (and still is) so I threw in my application fully expecting to not be accepted.
    But this community is important to me and it pains me to see it so divided at times.
    I would like to change some of that if possible.
    This thread is a step in that direction, I hope.

I was attracted by the kegs and kegs of beer, moralistically lacking dancing girls, loud rock music and sitting at my throne over looking a vast empire of several universes.

Alas....

I have a warm bottled water, haven;'t seen any dancing girls at all, and when I put the volume of my speakers up to "2" I was "SHHHHHED". My desk is located in basement sub level 3 by the boiler room.

@Master Yoda keeps saying hang in there, if I keep doing good they might have an open desk on basement sub level 1 by trash compactors which only make noise every few hours as needed.

8o

Ong7Kn6.png

• this looks like a mighty fine thread!
    kudos!
    lately the board has seen some increased action and im really enjoying the read with the morning coffee

as for a question
    this one might not be proper for this thread
    and its what has been bugging me ever since i quit the SGO position

how do you cope and continue to contribute/work when you strongly disagree with the decissions of the higher staff?

*do note that id accept a PM regarding this, and wont share it if its not something you wanna share here

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• how do you cope and continue to contribute/work when you strongly disagree with the decissions of the higher staff?

How do you do it in your real life job?

Ong7Kn6.png