MINER wants you!

• MINER alliance is hiring new and upcoming players!

We're offering those who join us a free of charge welcome package;
    2,500,000 mixed resources (3,000 - 4,999)
    5,000,000 mixed resources (2,500 - 2,999) + 1 moon
    7,500,000 mixed resources (2,000 - 2,499) + 1 moon

For those who are higher in rank, we can offer bountiful trades of Deuterium at standard rate (2.5/1.5/1).

[color=#000000]

DONALD J. TRUMP

The post was edited 2 times, last by Trump Fan #1 ().

• I can be an outsource member of your alliance :)

Ready to buy your deut :D

Real-life threats are not welcomed on this platform, yet they are allowed.

Cheating accusations and discussions will be punished, unlike cheating itself.

• Looks like a successful recruitment drive...

I think whatever recruitment success we have, is more due to us not being completely unlikeable evil bastards who threaten and extort people for deut and drive the whole uni into the ground just to scratch their itchy ego... than any recruitment post, albeit a good one, that Trumpy there may make on forums :) Just a feeling I have, may be wrong :shrug:

• I think whatever recruitment success we have, is more due to us not being completely unlikeable evil bastards who threaten and extort people for deut and drive the whole uni into the ground just to scratch their itchy ego... than any recruitment post, albeit a good one, that Trumpy there may make on forums :) Just a feeling I have, may be wrong :shrug:

PMSL. You speaking about likeability is precious.

We don't extort anything, we trade good rates... But I am truly sorry that we're the dominant force in this uni and people get upset about that. But it is how it is.

• I'm sure if nemo were the only fleeting alliance in the universe, they would be happily holding hand with every single player, never attacking anyone, handing out flower baskets and paying 3.5-3-1 for deut.

:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

• PMSL. You speaking about likeability is precious.
    We don't extort anything, we trade good rates... But I am truly sorry that we're the dominant force in this uni and people get upset about that. But it is how it is.

OOOH!
    Oh, noo!
    I've been horribly misconstrued! I didn't say YOU were those things!! God no! I just said that WE AREN'T, that's all!
    Anyway, I'm terribly, terribly sorry for this misunderstanding, in sign of good intentions I invite you all to come visit us for some cookies and milk over at the Right Side of History, at your convenience <3

• I think whatever recruitment success we have, is more due to us not being completely unlikeable evil bastards who threaten and extort people for deut and drive the whole uni into the ground just to scratch their itchy ego... than any recruitment post, albeit a good one, that Trumpy there may make on forums :) Just a feeling I have, may be wrong :shrug:

Had to laugh at this because it is so true!

• ~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

- The one & only Peppa -

- SGO for: Bellatrix/Fenrir/Cosmos/Dorado/Galatea/Himalia/Indus/Kalyke/Mensa/Octans/Pasiphae/Rosalind/Sombrero -