ACS Top 08 - Blind Lanx: [TOT: 1.176.338.000] Arya Stark [HBH] & Bronn [HBH] vs. youaskme (A: 186.231.000, D: 990.107.000): TP:777.838.499

• "Daddy! Daddy! What do I do, daddy?" young HiImSeksej yelped while shaking his fathers' shoulder in an attempt to wake him from his slumber, all the while keeping an eye on the approaching red-eyed Death Stars promising violence and certain death, He felt his fathers body moving under his hands, so the young boy turned to look at his father only to see that his eyes were still shut but his head was turned to face him. Suddenly, his father opened his eyes to reveal their bright blue colors that made young HiImSeksej gasp in shock and start retreating away from his father. Heart racing and adrenaline pumping, the young boy crawled on the bed away from his father that was now moving closer along with the red-eyed creatures, all smiling evilly at the young boy. He fell from the bed and continued to crawl away on the ground, that is when the red and blue eyed creatures took the chance and lunged forward towards him.
    "NOOOOO!!"

HiImSeksej woke up from the nightmare gasping for air. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes. Why am I dreaming of myself as a kid? More importantly, why was I waking my older self up? And why was I in v-mode? He thought as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. Bad dream, I guess. Seksej got up and walked to his computer. He logged on to OGame, only to see that all his moons were popped and no fleet was to be found anywhere. "Wh...What? What? WHERE'S MY FLEET?!"

Helga woke up in a daze, banging her hand on the bedside table looking to light the table lamp. A dream in a dream? She thought as she let out a huge sigh. This multiple personality thing is messing with my head.

I guess I'm having way too much fun writing these stories :fatgreengrin:

Alright, now to the actual story.

The badgers set out to MD some of Seksejs' moons one night. Timers everywhere, no login on reset, green light shining. Fly our pretties, fly! Arya was closest to one of the moons, insystem MDs hitting them with the quickness. Some time after, there was activity on his homeworld and nowhere else. We were sure that his fleet was in the air, so there was no way he could ninja the RIPs himself. Initial thought was that Artist might come out of v-mode (hint hint) and defend him. Arya decided not to recall; losing a rip or two was worth seeing which cavalry Seksej called for a defend.
    Rip ninja'd. Combat report showed 1k BS defending. Lo' and behold, it's yo gurl Helga.
    This is where it gets funny, because you know how playing on one account with a big fleet is hard sometimes? Imagine, hypothetically, just imagine playing on two. I mean I ain't sayin' anything...but I'm just sayin'. It's all hypothetical after all, we're only imagining.

Arya probed the same moon insystem a few minutes later for shits and giggles, and found that the BS were still there. So, again for shits and giggles, Arya launched fleet to attack the BS, mostly expecting a recall at some point during the flight, because why would you keep the defending fleet on the moon and not recall it? now that the rips are gone...

Remember when I said it gets funny?
    This is the funny part:

Arya destroys the BS.
    Did you laugh? 'coz we sure as hell did.

Bronn starts probing Helgas moons looking for the rest of her fleet. It was found on one of her G2 moons, and a few minutes later it was FS'd. Two possibilities presented themselves, she either made a dirty fleetsave or a moon to moon deploy. Either way, her fleet was going down that night.
    Bronns' gut feeling said that if she were to go for a moon to moon deply, it was going to be one of her other G2 moons.

One thing you should know about the badgers, is that we love our gut feelings.

The boys zero in on two moons, and pop them. And what does the lanx show? A deploy. And what did I say about gut feelings? Yap!! Oonnit!

Team work commenced: Hodor on lanx, Sansa on galaxy view checking for activity, Tyrion & Davos with fleets on standby to defend or ACS in if the defender calls for other defenders, and Lyanna to stay asleep during the whole thing.
    Helga comes online, recalls deploy.
    Recall time noted.

And the rest? Well, you already know.

On 03-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Arya Stark [HBH]

Large Cargo 1
    Bomber 943
    Destroyer 989
    Battleship 4.032
    Battlecruiser 2.018
    Cruiser 8.521
    Small Cargo 9.650
    Light Fighter 73.908
    Heavy Fighter 4.565

Attacker Bronn [HBH]

:censored:

Destroyer 1.028
    Battlecruiser 5.052
    Battleship 5.014
    Cruiser 17.981
    Heavy Fighter 5.104
    Small Cargo 23.891
    Light Fighter 55.455

Defender youaskme

Small Cargo 10.349
    Large Cargo 1.200
    Light Fighter 22.616
    Heavy Fighter 167
    Cruiser 10.497
    Battleship 2.348
    Colony Ship 4
    Recycler 11.002
    Espionage Probe 248
    Bomber 1
    Solar Satellite 36
    Destroyer 160
    Deathstar 8
    Battlecruiser 1.156

After the battle ...

Attacker Arya Stark [HBH]

Large Cargo 1 ( -0 )
    Bomber 938 ( -5 )
    Destroyer 983 ( -6 )
    Battleship 3.986 ( -46 )
    Battlecruiser 1.997 ( -21 )
    Cruiser 8.316 ( -205 )
    Small Cargo 7.476 ( -2.174 )
    Light Fighter 57.785 ( -16.123 )
    Heavy Fighter 3.994 ( -571 )

Attacker Bronn [HBH]

Destroyer 1.020 ( -8 )
    Battlecruiser 5.012 ( -40 )
    Battleship 4.965 ( -49 )
    Cruiser 17.564 ( -417 )
    Heavy Fighter 4.463 ( -641 )
    Small Cargo 18.585 ( -5.306 )
    Light Fighter 43.311 ( -12.144 )

Defender youaskme

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    42.148.003 Metal, 6.116.564 Crystal and 8.872.772 Deuterium
    5.427.893 Metal, 4.587.423 Crystal and 6.268.364 Deuterium
    5.081.118 Metal, 1.146.856 Crystal and 1.953.306 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 186.231.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 990.107.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 586.724.800 metal and 295.741.600 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 81.602.299 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    586.724.800 Metal and 295.742.400 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 512.713.814
    Crystal: 250.474.243
    Deuterium: 14.650.442
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 777.838.499 units.
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 95.515 honour points.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -659.395.014
    Crystal: -324.408.843
    Deuterium: -87.905.442
    The defender(s) lost a total of 1.071.709.299 units.
    The defender(s) won a total of 23.691 honour points.