[TOT: 2.343.425.000] Lord of Ice [Azrael D] vs. Ronnin [MINER] (A: 313.425.000, D: 2.030.000.000)

• Hello Virgo,

I would say there is some history between me and def but that would be giving him way too much credit - I have launched on him multiple times in the past, which can be said of almost everyone in the uni, especially our dear MINERs. :love:

Our weaselly little Ronnin has made many attempts at trolling, whether it be on boards or in PM in-game, unfortunately for him he has not shown a lot of talent at it - at most occasioning an extremely slight itch here and there. :shrug:

He did try hard though - very hard, making up for his lack of content with a lot of perserverance in his ramblings. :hmm:

I think most people knew how it would end though - with his fleet in some Azrael D recs. :this:

This was sitting on one of his moons after reset, during his off time - I was tempted to fly with dessies but I prefered the fast flight. :missilelauncher:

Dedicated to @patkica - will SOMEONE please give him some decent allymates for ONCE? Poor fella. :blackeye:

FR to def - we don't want you quitting now do we?

On 06-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Lord of Ice [Azrael D]

Battleship 150.000
    Battlecruiser 120.000

Defender Ronnin [MINER]

Deathstar 203

After the battle ...

Attacker Lord of Ice [Azrael D]

Battleship 147.560 ( -2.440 )
    Battlecruiser 118.035 ( -1.965 )

Defender Ronnin [MINER]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 11 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 313.425.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 2.030.000.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 591.875.000 metal and 463.600.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 11 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 423.125.000
    Crystal: 348.400.000
    Deuterium: -29.474.989
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 742.050.011 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.015.000.000
    Crystal: -812.000.000
    Deuterium: -203.000.011
    The defender(s) lost a total of 2.030.000.011 units.