Planet field increase

• We already have +25... An extra 5 would be nice but I doubt its worth begging Gameforge for... I would rather beg the dev team to do a simple modification to let us have the research boost we want... It is possible to get x14 speed research, if Gameforge continues to claim this is not possible then fire the dev team and hire a suitable replacement that is able to make the simple modification to the code...

Quote from Gameforge

Universe Zibal

Opening Date: March 22nd, 2018
    Features: 2x Fleet- / 7x Economyspeed, 70% DF, 6 galaxies, +25 fields, 50% deuterium consumption + 25,000 Validation-DM

• +5 fields would be nice, but when we asked for it in the other thread we were ignored.

I'd rather have a way to catch up to Vega though, so we won't as ridiculously far behind for next merge, when we get forced merged with them.

Unfortunately we won't get a way to catch up, we will get shafted.

• We already have +25... An extra 5 would be nice but I doubt its worth begging Gameforge for.

Why not? Other unis had +25 and they got 5/6 more. We can not get it unless we ask. I'd rather take one terra lvl for free then nothing :)

Leader of MINERS (uni. Zibal)

• Hold your horses people...
    Votes like this don't come around weekly so once we put in the request, its not going to come around again
    Are there any other changes we want as well as 5/6 additional slots & faster research? I see the new uni has x12

6 additional slot (from 25 up to 31)
    Faster research (from x7 up to x12)

Since 2008
    Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44>uni 1, Taurus>uni1, Kallisto, Quantum

Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 177 (merged 2018)
    Posted HoFs in merged uni 1 since November 2018: 23
    Posted HoFs in Zibal since Jan 2019: 57

• Cant be done. Doesnt make much sense but research can only be double, triple the economy, and so on. For example 1x universe can up research speed to 12x, but our Zibal cant go beyond 7x cause we can only double it to 14x and the limit is 12x :D. So. unless we downgrade economy to 6x, having a research 12x poll is not an option.

• I have seen x20 research on an event server. So why are Gameforge so adamant that we can't have more than x12? They know we have x7 eco servers so why segregate us from the increased research speeds that every other uni gets?

I say we ALL stop buying DM and boycott any and all money making events that they think up!

I used to buy the odd 70k dm for merch maybe every 2 weeks, but I am starting to seriously grudge giving Gameforge any of my hard earned money as they are not working for US, the players, they are only thinking about lining their pockets!

x14 research plus +5 planet fields for Zibal! Lets make this happen! No more 'It cant be done!' It can be done and we will get it if we demand it!

Why the hell would they restrict it to x12 when they know damn well that there are a huge portion of unis that they are IGNORING by doing so!

• There is a simple solution to this:
    Vote to decrease your eco speed to x6.

Life is tough, u can't always get everything handed to you - sometimes you gotta compromise along the way to get the best deal

g5JBGO0.png

• 12x research doesnt really brings major benefits in late game tbh. Few months long reseaches ( or year+ in Astro case ) with or w/o 12x will be done with DM I suppose in majority of cases. And on a top of that there is a eco donwgrade sacrifice for it. Pretty much pointless I would say.
    On the other hand, expanding fields is pure benefit.

@stfu - think for some technical reasons research is maxed out on 12 multiplier, same as with fields on 30.

• I agree with Eldamar. At the stage universe is atm having 12x research aint that big of a deal. Definitely not worth downgrading eco speed. Zibal has great specs as it is. I dont think we should, nor we could (have enough votes) change anything. Except 6 extra fields.