Defensor : the defense simulator

• Banner from Kmy of the french community

Hello everyone,

If there is one thing that has always bothered me, it is the construction of defenses blindly. So I tried to factorize the thing as much as possible and make it a simulator. The objective is to propose the most optimal defense possible (quality/price ratio) assuming that a stronger attacker suffering too heavy losses will not attack you and by taking the most possible parameters into account (exchange rates, technologies, storages, state of the defender, etc).

Here is Defensor: the defense simulator ! If you have suggestions for improvement, I'm open to everything :)

Now you're gonna have to go through hell. Worse than any nightmare you ever dreamed.
    But in the end, I know you'll be the one standing. You know what you have to do.
    Do it ! Do it !

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Stubbs ().

• Given the purpose of the defense line, they are not mandatory.

Okay, they prevent raids of SC/LC/LF fleets and no ship has rapid-fire against them which can prolong the fight. But in the end, an attacker will only move if he is certain to win and the fight may last a single turn. In conclusion, the goal is to inflict quickly and as much as possible on losses to make an attack unprofitable. For the same price, in my opinion, it is better to invest in defense.

In my case, I did not build any before the 50M points and I had no problem :D

Now you're gonna have to go through hell. Worse than any nightmare you ever dreamed.
    But in the end, I know you'll be the one standing. You know what you have to do.
    Do it ! Do it !

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Stubbs ().