why the entire Alliance assassins not in steam bath ???

You are seeing all the Community Sections but aren't interested in most them?
Check out this thread for an explanation on how to remove them: How to remove boardsections from your board view
PS: You can dismiss this notice in the top right of it
  • Of course not chewy. I’m sure the GO’s had evidence of illegal play, or they wouldn’t have banned right?

FYI my old account is not banned before anyone says anything

• Since I can’t talk about bans on the boards hit me up on discord if anyone wants to know about how the new GO makes up rules as he goes along. I can’t be found in the main Ogame discord chat

“War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”
    Clittle.jpg

Ex- Gmod... don’t bother me anymore

• Well that was....unexpected. I guess there are some good fillers that GKP/Taco Stain or The General can't defend and are waiting to be farmed.

Yeah that would be complete and utter bollocks and misuse or power by a n00b GO if the farms are still there for someone else to abuse instead of getting banned for "pushing" like the people who farmed them got banned for "pushed"

I wonder if FGR will get banned for farming in gal 9 on President Neutrino, oh no wait i'm not a grass nor do I send tickets reporting people.

Time to ask the wife if she's coming out of retirement, maybe my 4 kids and 3 dogs make a new account too #merchmastertime

Notice given for ban discussion.

- Marshmello

Fortune Favours The Brave - Who Dares Wins

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().

• Farming Filler account and ACS defending them when someone else attacks

is surely a push

So stop acting like the New GO ( Is noob or whatever )

And about FGR

pretty sure they dont acs defend when someone else attacks

And beside you guys really comparing 10 of your filler account with that poor low rank President Neutrino( 1 account ) ?

Which no one care or farms

Really guys ?:fatgreengrin:

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

The post was edited 1 time, last by carbon ().

• Yeah that would be complete and utter bollocks and misuse or power by a n00b GO if the farms are still there for someone else to abuse instead of getting banned for "pushing" like the people who farmed them got banned for "pushed"

Sorry, I can't tell if you're being serious here or not :rofl:You honestly can't see the difference? The accounts aren't filling my systems, they aren't in my alliance's reserve team or on my buddy list so there is no wrongdoing if I farm them. But again, you might have been joking because I can't possibly fathom that you were actually comparing an Assassin farming an ASS R player or me doing it lol.

• Tyler Durden i think simply that the rules for a pushing ban are that both sides are banned. So to ban one side and not the other would be the GO making up rules.

carbon the point is: building filler accounts to block your ss is multying, so ban most of the uni. Also it doesn’t matter if there is one account being used for farming or 100. If it is actually illegal, anyone using one or ten or more should be banned.

I’m not sure having inactives on buddy list is illegal or acs defending them or attacking them. In reality, the GO has interpreted the rules the way he/she wants. Whether you agree with it or not, I don’t think you can state within the current rules that it’s illegal.

• The thing is ( its not an inactive when they defend most of the time )

For example : I attacked abiotic viper ( who is not an inactive ) { Yet , as someone login the account once in every 7-10 days or so }

I see some assasx defending him .... So its obvious i recall .... and then i see he himself farming them

The thing about having someone in buddy list means he is a friend ... right ?( Otherwise you cant defend them )

So logically speaking you are defending him from other people attacks

But you are attacking him yourself for profit .

In any case

This is just a game

So all those who are banned now can spend more time in real life for a while

Which is actually not bad ! ^^

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• So it would be fine if they were inactive? Lol.

This is my point, it’s pretty murky waters but that doesn’t mean it’s really bannable as pushing.

• Kaldor I believe for farming accounts they have on buddy list... I think they’re all a week or something.

I suspect it means we’re moving into a phase of the game where the GO’s are trying to prove they exist and do stuff so will go ban happy. So feel free to report anyone you have vague concerns about and they will get banned if the GO’s feel like it. You know, the standard circumstantial requirements that it requires for a ban here. Got a slot blocker? You getting banned son!

At the risk of feeding the trolls, I will say this:

I hate banning people.
    You guys have no idea the level of documentation I have to go through to dot my 'i's and cross my 't's.
    Banning people takes this easily from the hobby realm and into the full-time job realm.
    So, no, not everybody will be banned simply based on a report.
    But it will cost me some time to investigate it, come to a conclusion, and then document it (either to substantiate the claim or to reject it).
    I will happily look into any tickets I receive but I would really just prefer if you all would follow the rules so we all (including myself) can have fun.

• All I’m hearing out of this comment is that only the people you dislike will get banned and upheld to your new rule standards.

“War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”
    Clittle.jpg

Ex- Gmod... don’t bother me anymore

• At the risk of feeding the trolls, I will say this:

I hate banning people.

I will happily look into any tickets I receive but I would really just prefer if you all would follow the rules so we all (including myself) can have fun.

I’m not trolling.

Firstly, don’t hate banning people. If people are breaking the rules you should be lauded and congratulated for taking the time to investigate and ban.

Just note your last point, the rules are not specific on certain areas, and if there is ambiguity in the rules then you can’t come down based on your own interpretation. The pushing rule is an example of this.

Other than that, thank you for taking the time to comment on the boards.

Now, please go ban the numerous scripters and the guys multying there deut sellers

• Wow. This is literally something i did not expect. I do hope its not a long ban tbh as its not what is fair since probably a few players are clean on it.

Now, i have been reading this thread for quiet a while, and i must say, the amount of stupid sh*t that was said here baffles me. To put it into perspective, i never felt like cheating in a game and this thread made me actualy wonder about doing it as it seemed to be fair as there was no punishment for awfull play. But, as everyone in Kals chat knows, i ended up not doing it and i will stick to it. If i need to cheat in order to get someone rekt i would prefer not to play and i would hope the same from any of you.

I know its harsh to see someone else cheat successfully, it does not mean any of you have to do it though, you people already achieve such a good growth, you have probably a nice amount of deut providers, nice income from raids / rip raids, come on, do you realy need those accoutns???

I would like to say one more thing, baal the only reason why i dont care about your cheating style and windies, its because you do not represent a threat. A guy who depends on others cant do better than them, and you are so limited that i doubt you will ever do something that anyone cares, i still wonder why you havent congratulated FGR on Teh hit but who cares

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

• All I’m hearing out of this comment is that only the people you dislike will get banned and upheld to your new rule standards.

Nope. He said he wants to keep it casual so don’t cheat and you won’t get banned.

I love the new guy, can we keep him?

• All I see here is evidence that we need some clarity from the game team about what happens and why.

Aka... we need the pillory back. :zpopcorn:

228ee7ebf45eaa4f490b34364c394e67.png

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ The one & only Peppa ~

• All I see here is evidence that we need some clarity from the game team about what happens and why.

Aka... we need the pillory back. :zpopcorn:

Absolutely could not agree more with this. Bring back the pillory. Part of the punishment along with the ban itself is being named and shamed in a clear and concise list containing the banned player's ID, the reason they were banned and when they are able to return. I love the transparency of that. It beats seeing your rank change and you know someone is banned but you've no idea who it was, then if you do manage to work out who it was you've no idea why or when they'll be back playing.

• Absolutely could not agree more with this. Bring back the pillory. Part of the punishment along with the ban itself is being named and shamed in a clear and concise list containing the banned player's ID, the reason they were banned and when they are able to return. I love the transparency of that. It beats seeing your rank change and you know someone is banned but you've no idea who it was, then if you do manage to work out who it was you've no idea why or when they'll be back playing.

For all we know they could all be banned for payment & we're sitting here making bad assumptions :rofl:

228ee7ebf45eaa4f490b34364c394e67.png

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ The one & only Peppa ~