- Every user is allowed one account.
- A user must not create a new account in case he is not able to login the Forum (in this case please contact the Forum Support), or if he has been temporarily or permanently excluded from it.
- Account sharing (one account being accessed by multiple users) is not allowed.
- IP-Sharing: If 2 or more people share the same IP, they need to contact the Forum support. Otherwise they risk being excluded from the forum.
- Any account that seems to be intentionally impersonating any Staff Member (from the Forum, Game, Gameforge or OGame Team in general) is strictly forbidden.
2. General Conduct in the Forum
It is not allowed to have a username, post content or links that can be considered as:
- Obscenity/ Swear word or abbreviations (see clarification below)
- Copyrighted material
Please keep in mind that the Forum is a place for communication, conversation, seeking help, giving feedback and socializing. While you might be angry, annoyed and in desperate need to express it, there might be other players that just want to spend a relaxed afternoon outside of the game. Please respect them and their ideas. Swearing is tolerated to a certain extent and only if it isn't aimed at other people.
3. Posting in the Forum
While posting in the Forum, please make sure that you are posting in the appropriate section. The title should describe/relate to the subject of the thread and the content within the post.
Before creating or replying to a thread remember:
- Do not avoid the forum-filter.
- Do not re-open a closed (or older) thread.
- Do not give out any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
- Do not copy any correspondence without the permission of all parties involved.
- Avoid pushing threads.
- Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere.
- Posts about phishing, selling accounts or money, cheats, spreading viruses or other malicious software are not allowed.
- Do not impersonate any Gameforge employee or any other user from the game or board.
- Do not post for people that are banned on the forum.
- Do not discuss about laws or rights in our board (e.g. basic rights, constitutional law, freedom of religion, etc.) - there are other boards for that.
- Avoid posting or sharing links that are not related to OGame.
- Do not discuss/complain about ingame or forum warnings or bans in the Forum - contact the team instead.
- If you post under the All, EN/ORG or Origin Language Label make sure your post has an english translation added to it. A copy of a google translation is enough.
- Last but not least, always make sure your post is related to the subject of the thread.
- Avatars: Images need to be atleast 128 x 128 pixels and must be no larger than 100kB.
- Images should not exceed 530 x 150 pixels and must be no larger than 100kB.
- Text is preferred not to exceed 5 lines
- Section Rules extend these guidelines and can overrule them.
- Some things are tolerated to a certain extent, for example swearing and trolling, but still can and will get warned when they are overused.
- In extreme cases, which are defined on each case individually, Users might be banned ingame as well. The same applies vice versa.
Note: Keep in mind these Guidelines apply in this forum together with our Terms and Conditions of Use.