The Community Hub is too far down on the list of subforums.

• Even with them closed it takes me several scrolls of the mouswheel. I expect for some countries it's also going to be a mess to scroll down to their own forum. Are there ways to enable users to ignore fora, not just collapse them?

Destiny will Prevail.
    aka Chu, Chuwie, Chuthlhu, Legend Reborn, LR. Mod, GMod, NoAlly Alumni, Doctor of Evil, Ph.D., Baron of Roleplay, Viscount of Discussion, OBE.
    Nostalgia - it's not what it used to be.

• Parsec's post is really good to help here.

However we can assume that this won't be done by most of the users, specially those who are not very familiar with forum, and due to the huge ammount of universes, I agree with chewy's complaint. I think this can be solved if we move up the community hub.

Just my personal opinion.

Regards,

• I support moving it up a bit.

If you click the button on the right side, you can enable and disable specific sections or subsections

That has got to be the smallest possible button. No way I'd seen that on my own. Thanks for the tip!

Destiny will Prevail.
    aka Chu, Chuwie, Chuthlhu, Legend Reborn, LR. Mod, GMod, NoAlly Alumni, Doctor of Evil, Ph.D., Baron of Roleplay, Viscount of Discussion, OBE.
    Nostalgia - it's not what it used to be.

• I support moving it up a bit.

If you click the button on the right side, you can enable and disable specific sections or subsections

The best solution, but I have collapsed sections which aren't necessary for me: P

• Now that more than half the admins agreed to have it above the universe sections, there it is above the universe sections.

Btw I was thinking about making a notice in the top part of the board with an explanation on how to disable the other sections (similar to what we had with the boardlanguage). Should that be done or not?

• Aside from the other community sections, I don't get the luxury of hiding anything, so I'm fine with moving it up as well. The downside of already being a teamler here, I guess! :D

EDIT: Sniped by my own boss.... But an announcement wouldn't be a bad idea tbh!

rav3n_og.jpg
    OGame.se Game Admin || OGame.org Board Admin

• Now that more than half the admins agreed to have it above the universe sections, there it is above the universe sections.

Btw I was thinking about making a notice in the top part of the board with an explanation on how to disable the other sections (similar to what we had with the boardlanguage). Should that be done or not?

I think so. Not everyone looks through their board functions so a heads up would be helpful

EN/SE: S-MOD

EN Team

[GMod] Cassandra Vandales

[Mod] Flava Sava

SE Team

N/A

IMG-3599.jpg