Changing the Server Settings

• I'm here for the slow speed 1x fleet speed :thumbsup:

It's the eco and research lev could be improved so you have faster mines and faster research I'm good with faster eco and research.

I can see in the near future the painful waiting for research to finish or a mine that will take weeks to complete its already taken such a long time now:freakout:faster eco and faster research please

• Due to the changes in the game that are coming up I will not run polls for now.

Once the update reaches all universes and the new balance is reached I'll announce when new polls for settings are possible.

• On reflection, when they do run a poll I'll be voting for a fair increase in economy speed and a small increase in research speed. That should keep things fair for everyone when the new features take effect.

NOW PROVIDING A FREE FLEET

:quote:RECYCLING SERVICE:quote: 

• I still think research and eco are fine, its nice and easy to manage. Maybe a slight increase to eco like x3 or x4 at the most but i would be against any more

Found my old sig, credit go's to Delta ( not sure if he is even around still xD )