"yohdh" warning people left and right

• I don't know who the hell that is, and since I can't PM ingame or find him on board, I have to ask here:
    What the flap was I just warned for?
    Next time you want to warn people about their behavior, AN EXAMPLE of said behavior would go a long way in not coming off as a.. thing I'm not sure I'm allowed to name without getting banned.
    PS: And I'm not the only one who got warned for no reason.
    PS1: I hope you know board and game acc are not supposed to be related, so if I made a board infraction, send PM on board for flap sake.

• Hello,

Game Operators don't issue warnings ingame for something done on the board, all warnings sent ingame are for situations that happened ingame just like in your case.

If you have questions about your warning you can open a ticket and we'll clarify the reason for the it.

Best Regards,

hawk

• I understand that and you're right, but as I said, there are more GOs at the moment, you didn't have one assigned and you do now.

It's summer, people go on vacations and from time to time replies can take more or less time, but in general it should be a lot faster now.

• As my colleagues have already said, if you have a problem with a GOs decision, please take it up with them directly via ticket, as we cannot deal with it on the board.

:closed:

rav3n_og.jpg
    OGame.se Game Administrator || OGame.us Super Game Operator
    OGame.org Super Moderator

My team is: Andvari300, Mostaris, Strider