API Key requests

• *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***

--> Save all available Reports in a Database for Evaluation. I actually parse the Text of Combat Reports but, if there is an API I would like to use it!

*** Scope of your project: Alliance, Community or International. ***

--> Private

*** Will it be open source? ***

--> At first is private, but later may be open source.

*** A short description of your developer / programming experience ***

--> C/C++ (20 Years), Perl (20 years), PHP (20 years), Python (7 years), Go (1 year)

*** Link and description of previous work ( tools already developed ) ***

--> I do not have any public available Websites atm.

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to piink by PM ) ***

--> I have a static IPv4-Address for 12 Months, it might change after 12 Months. @Info will be sent to piink after post.

• It need a authentification to join the server, how can it be possible to have it ? The key is unusable if I m not able to get combat, spy and others report.

Is it possible to deblock it, to be usable on other server ?

Thanks per advance.

• It need a authentification to join the server, how can it be possible to have it ? The key is unusable if I m not able to get combat, spy and others report.

Is it possible to deblock it, to be usable on other server ?

Thanks per advance.

There should be a server there you can join without needing any authentication :smile2:

I think I have seen it being deblocked when it was used in a tool that was released to the public, so it could be used in the live servers :smile2:

But I think you will have to use it in the PTS servers while you are developing your tool :smile2:

--> My Attacks

*** Scope of your project: Alliance, Community or International. ***

--> Personal

*** Will it be open source? ***

--> No

--> Analyst - PHP

--> Not yet.

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to piink by PM ) ***

--> PM

-->I wanna make a tool that calculates flight time, by getting players research values. In addition to these, i am working on production calculator, expedition calculator, cost calculator, and moon calculator. For most of them, to be more user friendly, i need your API keys.

*** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International. ***

--> Community, if i can achieve

*** Will be open source? ***

--> Open source / full Javascript and AJAX

--> experience of 4 months, i am new at developing.

--> http://www.bilmekguzeldir.com ( i was having this domain, i ll carry it to better one when my project is finished. )

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***

--> If it is possible that I could get an API key, I can gladly share my information

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability). ***

--> can you give me some more informations?