API Key requests

• *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***

--> Save all available Reports in a Database for Evaluation. I actually parse the Text of Combat Reports but, if there is an API I would like to use it!

*** Scope of your project: Alliance, Community or International. ***

--> Private

*** Will it be open source? ***

--> At first is private, but later may be open source.

*** A short description of your developer / programming experience ***

--> C/C++ (20 Years), Perl (20 years), PHP (20 years), Python (7 years), Go (1 year)

*** Link and description of previous work ( tools already developed ) ***

--> I do not have any public available Websites atm.

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to piink by PM ) ***

--> I have a static IPv4-Address for 12 Months, it might change after 12 Months. info will be sent to piink after post.

• I have receive a key from piink, but it does not work. He say to use it on PTS, but i do not understand what it mean.

Where can i use the key ?

• It need a authentification to join the server, how can it be possible to have it ? The key is unusable if I m not able to get combat, spy and others report.

Is it possible to deblock it, to be usable on other server ?

Thanks per advance.

• It need a authentification to join the server, how can it be possible to have it ? The key is unusable if I m not able to get combat, spy and others report.

Is it possible to deblock it, to be usable on other server ?

Thanks per advance.

There should be a server there you can join without needing any authentication :smile2:

I think I have seen it being deblocked when it was used in a tool that was released to the public, so it could be used in the live servers :smile2:

But I think you will have to use it in the PTS servers while you are developing your tool :smile2:

Former TM - OGame.dk

--> My Attacks

--> Personal

--> No

--> Analyst - PHP

--> Not yet.

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to piink by PM ) ***

--> PM

-->I wanna make a tool that calculates flight time, by getting players research values. In addition to these, i am working on production calculator, expedition calculator, cost calculator, and moon calculator. For most of them, to be more user friendly, i need your API keys.

*** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International. ***

--> Community, if i can achieve

*** Will be open source? ***

--> Open source / full Javascript and AJAX

--> experience of 4 months, i am new at developing.

--> http://www.bilmekguzeldir.com ( i was having this domain, i ll carry it to better one when my project is finished. )

*** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to Shole by PM ) ***

--> If it is possible that I could get an API key, I can gladly share my information

*** Are you willing to help with extended testing? This may require you to provide us with more contact information. (IRC contact and approximate online availability). ***

--> can you give me some more informations?

• Sorry for my english, I'm still learning.

*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***

--> I have two project ideas. One is to recreate GalaxyTool, that is not working with this current version of OGame, and implement new functions that can improve the way you handle your spy data.

-->Starts in my Alliance, but my idea is to be International.

-->I want, but not now. I use some proprietary libraries that can't be used in an open source project, I'm still trying to convince owners that open source projects is better, but no success yet. Maybe later.

-->12 years in java projects. Java desktop and JSF pages, focus in PrimeFaces tech... Only one project is accessible, but not free for all. Learning NodeJS, AngularJS, C (for microprocessors) and Chrome extensions.

-->All projects that I work is proprietary, and offline, accessible only inside intranet, or desktop java programs (interact with intranet webservers)..
    At nastek (http://www.nastek.com.br) I develop an internal system that test products, and store results on internal webserver. Was composed by an desktop application (handle test) and web server (handle results).
    At Anybox (no site - http://www.anybox.com is not ours) I develop one shop site, but private for only partners.
    At Daycom (http://www.daycom.com.br) I develop tools (firmware, desktop and webservers) to improve testing products.

At Sedeug (http://www.sedeug.com - no site yet, but registered) I develop some tools for share car ride between cities in Brazil.

-->I'l sent in private mesage.

--> I would like to create a CR converter. Most of them don't allow custom template. Or at least not the way I would like the CRs to be displayed on boards.

--> Alliance as a start (and probably only as alliance)

--> I haven't decided yet. Depends on what I'll be using as framework/library.

--> I've been in the web development for some times now.

--> None, this would be my first tool for Ogame.

--> Don't have the IP yet, but I've sent my email address to piink

• *** Valid e-mail and the IP (only IPv4 address and must be static IP) from which the Key will be used ( this is private information and can be sent separately only to piink by PM ) ***

--> Don't have the IP yet, but I've sent my email address to piink

Any chances, this is still a thing ?

No reply in 4 days ?

Did you complete this step?

If you did, you will get a reply by piink next week.

• Hi,

Thank you very much for you reply :)

As I stated in the PM i've sent to piink , I don't have a static IP yet, and won't have one until I put everything into production.

I'll be developing and testing from a local engine (my computer) which is depending on my ISP, granting me a dynamic IP...

Is this a blocking point ?

• It is a mandatory data, yes.

You can continue your development and when you have your server ready, you can provide us the IP.

The output data that you will receive after using the API is available here and here, so you should be able to develop without the key

Regards.

• Hi there, just came back to ogame after some years.

I noticed there isn't any Discord bot to post CRs directly on Discord.

*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key ***

--> A Discord bot allowing to post CR directly on Discord.

--> International

--> Yes

--> I've been working as a developer for 5 years now.

--> I developed a Discord bot around the mobile game "Star wars - galaxy of heroes" some years ago. Now i am not maintaining this bot anymore and gave it to another group of developpers, but it's still online and documented here : https://www.bobasalliance.com/bobas-bot/

--> Will PM EDIT : sent

--> personal gathering of esp reports / attack outcomes

--> first personal, then alliance maybe later make it community based on a hosted platform

--> no

--> been active in IT field for 20 years now, a sys guy with scripting and some basic asp.net skills. Will do this project to sharpen my php skillset a bit as it's dusty.

--> n/a

--> will sent this in pm to pink.

API reading, ACS split profit calculation (and maybe more)

International

Yes, for sure

I'm a full stack dev, I have experience on Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey scripts, I also know PHP/Python/Java for backend side.

I can't post the links here, but you can find some of my works on internal section.

v0ldem0rt@ogame.us as email. IPv4 address will be sent to piink on PM

gg.jpg

SGO Dorado - Xanthus - Tucana

Thanks to fulmine0_1 for avatar and sig :love: