[TOT: 4.471.127.500] Carbonite [MUPPETS] vs. Wesker [INFINITY] (A: 3.500.000.000, D: 971.127.500)

You are seeing all the Community Sections but aren't interested in most them?
Check out this thread for an explanation on how to remove them: How to remove boardsections from your board view
PS: You can dismiss this notice in the top right of it
  • LOL

urself? hello hypocrite my old friend :D

go back to your hole

your brain cells died while I was away or what? I told him to attack whoever messes with him - the same thing I did when you were threatening me so I taught you not to do it in the future :flexmuscles: if you'd checked a dictionary from time to time, you would've known that's opposite of being a hypocrite

ah, good old days - me with no fleet except LC and you with No1 fleet. and you quit like a week after my treatment so basically you were defeated by a guy with no fleet lol :thumbsup:

go back to your hole if you are scared of launching at somebody with a higher ship count, buddy

• I just need to say something about this,arcanne do you want to say that muppets are trying to learn someone to play fair?Lolol

Wesker fr

Not at all.

Comended wesker on Ninjaing Carbonite.

He then left 500m profot on a turtle... So we went for it. He lifted it, we hit, then he landed back... So we went again... He lifted.

So lesson for all, make rips quicker or dont ninja soneone with loads of rips then leave things behind a turtle....

• i have no idea what are you talking about.

you hit the large cargoes at 9 am, when i was offline.

after that you sent another attack on a naked planet.

the res was spent.

so i did not lifted anything, cause there was nothing there.

• You know you are a noob

When you are a bully :D

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+