[MWA]Hidden Lynx Vs. [A-W-O-L]Tommy - ACS RECALL NINJA BACKSTAB FEAT. Creatur Of Abyss

• Hello board! its been so many years since my last account on here that the game even forgot my email address.

I dont post hits, and to continue this tradition, im here to post more of a public service announcement.

the Creatur Of Abyss has been finally identified! feared by some few and less experienced among us, the creature has long been lurking and bashing anything in sight.. but lowly creatures always get too greedy for their own good.. and this creature did actually expose himself! our scientists have established with certainty that the creature has no spine, meaning that he certainly cant be a shark. Our scientists have come to the conclusion that he is infact a worm, residing in the compost pile of my neighbour behind his cows.

CoA is the kinda guy who will do anything he can to screw you. wanna trade with him? Hah. i tried that, on phone accepted any rate for my deut and rest assured it was the worst i've ever traded at. shoulda learned there, but offered him a 45m profit acs, he recalled last second, result is below.

On 11-07-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Hidden Lynx [MWA]

Cruiser 490

Battleship 50

Battlecruiser 244

Defender Tommy [A-W-O-L]

Small Cargo 347

Large Cargo 599

Light Fighter 8.050

Heavy Fighter 46

Cruiser 1.069

Battleship 50

Recycler 572

Espionage Probe 53

Bomber 61

Battlecruiser 81

After the battle ...

Attacker Hidden Lynx [MWA]

Destroyed!

Defender Tommy [A-W-O-L]

Small Cargo 267 ( -80 )

Large Cargo 541 ( -58 )

Light Fighter 6.345 ( -1.705 )

Heavy Fighter 41 ( -5 )

Cruiser 1.052 ( -17 )

Battleship 50 ( -0 )

Recycler 552 ( -20 )

Espionage Probe 37 ( -16 )

Bomber 61 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 81 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 37.950.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 8.755.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 12.781.500 metal and 8.214.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -6.588.500

Crystal: -5.726.000

Deuterium: -4.640.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 16.954.500 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -6.193.000

Crystal: -2.488.000

Deuterium: -74.000

The defender(s) lost a total of 8.755.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

Like any respectable player I would offer my congratulations after being bested but heh. Not a first for CoA, im sure he doesnt have many friends. The heart breaking thing is that people like this used to get punished but with the hardly 20 active players in this uni well.. free reign to people with no morals or respect for skillfull gameplay. What ever happened to enjoying the challange of a game. Heh creature flew on me few times, since then not a single probe from him in weeks, but the creature has many tricks. Among which, telling people the reason for doing this was i stopped selling him deut or something, but nah, just lack of sportsmanship.

as a parting thought, someone gives him and his spineless friends deut. Theres plenty people around who will be just as happy to merch your deut out, why not give it to someone who possesses character?

oh and how long did it take you guys to disband ALPHA after you had a war declared? lol run forrest ruuuuuun

EDIT: idk how to use the converter but the defender did get the DF, some good profits for him. best of luck, use them wisely.

• hahahaha you surly made my day with this post xD
    I feel I need to point out a few things tho:
    1. You sold me deu once or twice yes, to the same rates as everyone else in this uni.

2. You stoped becouse you suddenly thought it unfair rates, after accepting them nontheless.

3. I flew on you a few times for profit yes, sadly you where on/came on.

4. You suddenly approch me out of the blue with a ACS vs my old Alliance (that you knew I used to lead not long back xD) and friend.

5. Ofc I stay true to my friends over some random I barly ever seen

6. I havent said anything to anyone that the resone was becouse you stoped selling deu, I couldent care less about. But as I told you, IF you where still a supplier then ofc I would just have told you to stay away from Tommy insted.

7. ALPHA? WHat do that have to do with anything xD ? ALPHA got disbanded becouse we had 8/16 in perm v-Mode, including 4/4 of the Co-Leaders.We also never decleard any War. TaF did and they dident manage to get 1 hit in on us is over 1 week. Iam now chilling in my personal and hey if you wanna try it out Iam always happy for a little rumble.

8. After all I must say I love the namecalling and the 24-72h 1ship attacks you are pulling, been a while since I seen such salt over such meekly 39M loss xD

Could write so much more but potatofingers gets tired on the phone :)

NN :*

• Wow so you're upset that CoA is playing for profit and you made the mistake of trying to rely on someone you have no alliance with?

ALPHA disbanded AFTER the war (with the only hits being made by ALPHA members) for the reasons CoA gave. Nothing to do with his honour lol.

You've learnt a valuable lesson, move on.

CoA - I'll sell you all my deut if you use it wisely 😂

NOW PROVIDING A FREE FLEET

:quote:RECYCLING SERVICE:quote: 

• 1 correction tho Draco. I dident get any profit, all 12,2M profit went to Tommy :) And he is spending it well.

• Just because you traded with someone doesnt mean you can trust him. it's all part of the game we are all enemys, be aware of that! the only thing here i dont like is the guy from AWOL getting all that profit! COA Well played but you should have timed the recs!!

• Just because you traded with someone doesnt mean you can trust him. it's all part of the game we are all enemys, be aware of that! the only thing here i dont like is the guy from AWOL getting all that profit! COA Well played but you should have timed the recs!!

Do you mean the REC's from Lynx ? Well the plan was always to make sure they where late so Tommy could get the DF :)

Or do you mean we should ahve timed them back ? Yes we could have done that + Lynxs followups but cba due to fuelcost and distance.

• Do you mean the REC's from Lynx ? Well the plan was always to make sure they where late so Tommy could get the DF :)

Or do you mean we should ahve timed them back ? Yes we could have done that + Lynxs followups but cba due to fuelcost and distance.

so you're ally with Make love not war?very interesting...
    I was saying that you should have timed your recs to arrive 1 or 2 secs after the attack

• so you're ally with Make love not war?very interesting...
    I was saying that you should have timed your recs to arrive 1 or 2 secs after the attack

MakeLove quitted a while back and gifted his account to another in A-W-O-L and yes Iam fond of helping them out since its my old Alliance and I keept in touch with them for the social part :)

Tommy's rec's did and that was the plan from the start so it worked out just as it was supposed to.

• well, let me see.

1) nope, i sent you deut once, I sent it before negociating rate and was busy, so I never stopped selling you deut, cause I never started. and yes probably your minions do sell you deut 2:1 for met, but hah dont tell me thats standard.

2) I never started, or stopped .I sent without asking, and accepted anything figuring you must have spine being as active as you are, but heh i seem to be wrong a lot lately.

4)nope, i joined the uni very late, you were already ALPHA and abandoned ship promptly after.

5)staying true to friends I cant argue, but anyone with some sense of sportsmanship or fair play would just say that they wont hit that player and thats that. Takes another kind of desparation to organise this kinda thing, and do it repeatedly too, rofl. but seriously, what concepts do you have? you stay true to the 3 friends you still got but will backstab anyone else, hah you confused m8

6) haha you cant even keep up with your own lies. start a spreadsheet to keep track of what you say to who, maybe that way you will seem less two faced. you literally told me yesterday you farm that alliance daily. and being a founder, why dont you go back? I can think of one reason alone

7) well I see one alliance strong and one none existent, and your words have proven worthless time and time again, so all I see is no ALPHA but a hella lot of beta.

8)meh you have played this game enough time to see what salt is. this aint salt, its disappointment at the fact that people seem to have respect for such a kid with no sportsmanship, but hey theres a handful players per server so it dont matter.

Since you seen this salt for a loss? ahha I havent been crashed in years, this is not a loss. if I stick around for a few months you will taste salt kid :)

• 1: Cant blame for for not reading 4 simple numbers xD And yes its what I sell/buy for with everyone.

4: You had been told prio to this that that was the situation so yes you did :) + there is a ton of diffrent stat-websites that tracks it aswell.

5: Friends above all. And I also have 2 other big alliances that I work toghter with so with such a small uni as Galatea is that has to be enough so there is some targets left xD
    6: As I told you yesterday, its a big diffrence between AWOL (that I hit and farm) and A-W-O-L (that is my former alliance)

7: You can reread what I said and what Draco said if you are confused what happend to the old ALPHA alliance. And agian I cant see what that has to do with anything xD

8: Namecalling and 10% attacks with 1x REC over 3days counts as salt in my book atleast.

Bring it little boy you know where Iam :*

• @Randomnoob222

The fuck has Alpha got to do with TAF?

We didnt disband because of external factors at all, and lmao at you thinking that an alliance disbanded after a declaration of war which lead to.... Nothing, not even a single attack from TAF. The war was quickly left to die out because out of the small hits that Alpha did have, it seemed like a waste of time posting CR, oh and lets not forget all those TAF members hidding in G4...

You can still visit the Alpha Alliance page for a quick reason as to why it got disbanded, you are just throwing random shit at this point with no facts. Alpha was primarly disbanded because unfortunately all 4 leaders were not avaliable, due to vacation mode, Quitting, or in Catas case Banned.

As it stands I dont have any incentive in reviving Alpha for the time being, I have a busy summer schedule here, and unfortunately the original Alpha fun is long gone..

PS: Gj CoA, glad you baited this nub.

PPS: Randomnoob222 I wouldnt call other people betas after what just happened to you xD

• Indi - why don't you put your money where your mouth is and take that account out of (v) - otherwise you clearly exposed yourself as a beta, good for nothing but cheering at the hits of (former) ally mates and making excuses the rest of the time. I've said it before, and I don't mind repeating it: maybe, just maybe you're not that good in the first place? :dead:

• Thiago Random

1. " just maybe you're not that good in the first place? "

When Did I ever state that I was 'that good' in the first place, and what exactly are you reffering to?

2. I was correcting Randomnoobs's clearly obnoxious assumptions about why Alpha suddenly disbanded, contrary to all the bullshit explanations that other players making shit up for whatever reason...

3. Cant a player like me V-Mode for a few weeks gone on work/holiday with an unstable schedule and a trashy internet connection, or do I always have to risk it all and be called noob once I get crashed when I have no control over the internets unstable connection.

4. Why cant I suddenly cheer former allys hits? Im not pretending that CoA and I are besties, but I am generous for what he has done for me and the small rep that he gave us...

5. What excuses have I said lmao?

6.Seems from your other posts in the past you have a hard on against Alpha for whatever reason (Did we fck you friends to hard or what?)

And lmao at people calling others Betas over ogame, whatever thats supposed to mean...

• Loving all the 1 2 3 lists guys! lol

1. Only scum do this kinda of stuff

2. When you agree to acs you are part of an alliance for that hit

3. Defender is also scum

4. Anyone who agrees that this shit is ok is also scum

5. If you disagree with me your scum

6. If you support Arsenal you are scum

7. If you do 123 lists you are scum

I think that covers it all.

the-adversarysig2a.jpg?width=450&height=278&crop=fill

• What if we swap to A, B, C, lists insted ?