FSU v H O A

You are seeing all the Community Sections but aren't interested in most them?
Check out this thread for an explanation on how to remove them: How to remove boardsections from your board view
PS: You can dismiss this notice in the top right of it
  • FSU declare war on H O A

giphy.gif

HOA have been on the radar for some while and with bezbel breaking the rules and conducting overview spam on member(s) of FSU has been the final straw.

FSU do not believe in terms, everything is legal.

Total Damage to end war is 750Million.

FSU do not need a confirmation from HOA for this war to be legit.

FSU also do not wish for agreements.

24 hours and the war begins.

FSU

4727-screenshot-20190712-154942-jpg

HOA

4726-screenshot-20190712-154916-jpg

Good Luck both sides.

Any CR posted within 24hours of now will not count towards the TD of the WAR.

• Added to the Current Universe Himalia Wars thread.

However, please be aware the bashing limit will be lifted 12 hours after declaration and NOT 12 hours after your start time. In other words, bashing will be lifted on July 13th at 4:11am server time.

EDIT: Can you please also reconfirm who is fighting in this war, as your attachments haven't loaded correctly?

rav3n_og.jpg
    OGame.se Game Administrator || OGame.us Super Game Operator
    OGame.org Super Moderator

My team is: Andvari300, Strider

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rav3n ().

• You do not need to accept this list, its the official list of those at the time of decleration.

This list providing the members are still in your alliance at the moment of posting this decleration means they are legal for the war.

Good luck, have fun and stop your whining :)

• oh really? Do you have proof of the time the screenshot was taken cause I don’t see it here? Also, find me the war rule that says that people are locked in alliance wars on declaration.

• Rav3n

And yes, the time of screenshot was just prior to me posting my reply when raven asked me to resubmit it.

Time is on the post man.

Also, if they leave the alliance as i stated above, they are not in the war. those who remain from that list in the alliance are still subject to the bashing rule.

Please see quote:

All users that will participate in the war need to be named with their current points in the wardeclaration. Tables of all members of an alliance can be easily found on those two pages: https://www.mmorpg-stat.eu/ (search for the alliance and click "other information") or http://www.war-riders.de/?lang=org (a screenshot attached via the attachmentfunction is enough too)

My screenshot attachment is from war-riders.de at time of post making it completely legal.

please also see below.

If a player leaves one of the warring alliances, the bashlimit will be active on him again 12 hours after he left the alliance.

These can be found here: Universe Section Rules

• The list is just an overview, if you aren't in the alliance when the war starts, your aren't part of the war. If you leave the alliance within the war the bash rule reapplies 12h after you left the alliance

Signatur
    Board Admin ORG

Origin Admin
    OGame-Tech Chief

• and you already started playing dirty. You declared war start 24 hours from post. It doesn’t matter when bashing lifts, the war starts 24h after declaration as YOU said. So all the CRs in the thread are invalid, don’t cheat ;)

And for the list, you should have included a the time and date on the screenshot, don’t they teach you that in school? :)

• Me too i dont accept list that is old 3-4 days Redshift isnt in ally Cat and Xian too.Mikasa or KAG or real name Kayle,you cant make your owen rules, who is in the allianse he participate in war,and war damage,one more thing Go and Admins,look they post some damage before war started. Best regards Legolas

Mikasa buy more Dm you will need it! Respect to H.O.A

• Chuck Norris love wars , he aways win !

see you guys around - dont quit allyance face it whit honnor

Quantum Wars win/loose 2/0 RETIREE!
    Cosmos War win/loose 1/
    RETIREE!
    52b9bf7deab8ea937725300c-640-320.jpg

• Really Gunner? You are gonna make excuses? I believe the main reason you want list updated is decsweed. Go look at Himalia Chat on discord for proof. He wanted to join you guys after he heard we declared war. We can provide screenshots if needed.

By the way, not scared of him by any means and I personally prefer him to be on your side but, we declared war on your team. Decs will get his share eventually.

12 hr rule was put there by admin. We declared the war by the book and we are obeying the rules we are told. Those CR are perfectly legit.

• Added to the Current Universe Himalia Wars thread.

However, please be aware the bashing limit will be lifted 12 hours after declaration and NOT 12 hours after your start time. In other words, bashing will be lifted on July 13th at 4:11am server time.

EDIT: Can you please also reconfirm who is fighting in this war, as your attachments haven't loaded correctly?

This was the post from GA Rav3n stating it was 12hours not 24hours.

As NMA says anyone not on this list at time of war start wont be there. but from what i can clearly see. Cat is in H O A.

For all of you moaning

Here is an updated screenshot (from a few minutes ago server time) time and dated at the bottom.

Untitled.png

You can see for yourself : https://ogame.gamestats.org/?l…st=1&type=ally&name=H+O+A

As stated anyone who is not in the alliance when this war started would not be subject to the bashing rule. Cat i can confirm is in H O A and was in when the war started.

The post was edited 2 times, last by KAG ().

• Rav3n , can you please clarify if only the bash rule is lifted and if CRs are valid from war declaration by FSU or 12 hours?

No point in discussing it further until we get confirmation.

As for alliance members. They are free to join and leave alliances and consequently wars. Per rules the bash rule is applied/lifter 12 hours after joining/leaving. Gathering from this, decsweed is already eligible to participate on HOA's side in more than 12hours ago. Similarly, any member who doesn't want to participate in the war, whatever the reason behind it, can leave and 12hours later the bashing rule is applied and CRs are invalid. GMs please correct me and provide links to rulings if the case is something else.

Cheers!

• Actually, that is incorrect Tailgunner.

To add someone to the list if they are not on the list when time of the decleration, you need both parties consent. please see below for confirmation.

And as my war decleration states. FSU do not do agreements. Decswed is not a legal part of this war and will not be subject to bashing rule lifting, war hitting or TD counts be it if he is smashed by FSU or smashes an FSU.

Untitled.png