FSU v HOA

• FSU Declare war on H O A

giphy.gif

FSU are re-declaring war against the H O A alliance

This will be a standard war without time limit or TD limit.

FSU have decided that these lists are final and have been checked, datestamped, faxed to obama and even put on local billboards in south west regions of antartica.

War begins immediately (Bashing rule will be removed in 12hours)

as always, keep it clean, calculated and cost efficient.

Cr's only in CR thread

Good Luck all

FSU Players
    (as of 13.07.2019 20:07 ST)

HOA Players
    (as of 13.07.2019 20:07 ST)

Copyright ©FSU 2019, Terms and conditions do not apply, FSU reserve the right to refuse further competitors in this war as stated in our terms and conditions page found nowhere. For further information please visit http://www.stopbeingcrybabiesandfightus.com

• Bezbel

since you seem to be hard at reading, that thread is for CR's only. it is against forum rules to comment in there.

Thought i would let you know since you clearly don't have the IQ to read the Original post.

• as if anyone cares about this forum

there are more mods than normal players here

although i like that you waste your time on here posting crs that show how slimey and cowardly you are

you should really do something better with your life

p.s.

still waiting for that ban for "overview spam"

i guess when your friend isnt a GO you cant get people banned anymore

• Let’s keep away from comments that could be deemed insults. I’m all for banter but not to the point it’s rule breaking.

Currently Moderates- Zibal - Indus :check:

My Org S/MOD is: Rav3n

SE S/MOD

IMG-3599.jpg

• half of the team goes v mode. some others left. rest are long fleetsaved and most turned off mine production. But still big mouth. i really feel ashamed sharing those cr's but there is not much we can do at this point. i wish you could grow some and fight. Take a look at server cr section and n1 hits if you are not sure who you are "fighting" against.

• Let’s keep away from comments that could be deemed insults. I’m all for banter but not to the point it’s rule breaking.

But I guess disrespect and slander is OK? just check the screenshot FSU attached and their comments to some of our player's names. Just gives you an idea of how low these kids are.

• But I guess disrespect and slander is OK? just check the screenshot FSU attached and their comments to some of our player's names. Just gives you an idea of how low these kids are.

If it was in-game I don’t have anything to do with that. Have to get the game team involved.

SE S/MOD

IMG-3599.jpg

• Bamf, dont show your fancy fethers like that, as i know not only FSU was in that cr treads right, and if the guyz were not there hanwha and whiskey would still be here right? Only big hit i say its lone FSU job is Captain hitting Ghost..

So BAMF sustain your feelings with unneceserry comments here and show some action in this war okay? :thumbsup:

• We always appreciate the help we get during the help. %80 of the backwork was done by FSU in those two hits you are talking about. We caught hanwha off guard and get reinforcements for the big hit. Also our members watched whiskey literally for days. Not only those 2 hits, most of big hits on CR section are made by FSU. And I appreciate all those helped.

Unfortunately I can’t take any actions in this war. Go take a look at how many of them are in vmode, scraped everything, even stopped mines. Can’t really fight with fighters that doesn’t exist. Maybe you’d like to jump in and show them how to?

• Everyone knows not to post anything other than CRs in a CR thread right? Already had to give two notices. Handing out warnings the next time. Have fun!

SE S/MOD

IMG-3599.jpg

• War Current TD Standings

FSU - 204.400.000

HOA - 541.373.000

Breakdown

FSU

Self inflicted - 122.769.500

Damage from Enemy - 81.630.500

HOA

Self inflicted - 7.298.000

Damage from Enemy - 534.075.000

Total Damage of War

• Apologies, jumped the gun on the last one.

Please see this with included hit on Dara.