Number 1 Solo [TOT: 11.554.514.000] ExtJS vs. N-E-O [Apex] (A: 2.137.963.000, D: 9.416.551.000)

• Well I bet you all wondering why I am posting this . It’s easy... since Jab left Apex we got pretty close, I would even call us friends . Anyways after jab was in vmode for a pretty long time he decided to quit ogame and give up the account and asked me if i don’t want to have it and of course i said yes. And here we are after a few days founding N-E-O out of vmode with the fleet sitting on he’s moon. Launched fleet and when I was about to send recs I realized I do not have enough deut for recs to secure all the df so I’ve sent 150k recs and asked around if someone could help unfortunately I had no luck so I had to wait for atack ships return to send the rest of 70k recs . Lucky me everything went well and I got it all!

NEO ... I wish you a fast rebuild .

I would like to congratulate Apex members for the sportsmanship... few of them congratulated me for the hit ( they didn’t know it was me)

Jab man dedi goes to you . Thanks for the account

On 13-07-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker ExtJS

Battleship 29.960

Destroyer 1.003

Battlecruiser 58.316

Cruiser 230.898

Light Fighter 998.485

Defender N-E-O [Apex]

Small Cargo 29.797

Large Cargo 7.093

Light Fighter 314.756

Heavy Fighter 1.000

Cruiser 88.001

Battleship 15.145

Colony Ship 2

Recycler 100.308

Espionage Probe 1.432

Bomber 999

Destroyer 3.432

Deathstar 44

Battlecruiser 20.116

Rocket Launcher 1.561

Light Laser 1.763

Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker ExtJS

Battleship 29.548 ( -412 )

Destroyer 983 ( -20 )

Battlecruiser 57.569 ( -747 )

Cruiser 218.326 ( -12.572 )

Light Fighter 577.820 ( -420.665 )

Defender N-E-O [Apex]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

107.545.253 Metal, 120.099.680 Crystal and 137.383.837 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 2.137.963.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 9.416.551.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 4.992.400.000 metal and 2.513.247.800 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 365.028.770 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 3.544.360.253

Crystal: 2.087.618.480

Deuterium: 100.734.837

The attacker(s) made a profit of 5.732.713.570 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -5.689.736.753

Crystal: -3.165.616.180

Deuterium: -926.226.837

The defender(s) lost a total of 9.781.579.770 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dani ().

• Well done my friend!
    I knew you were the right man for the job.

And to all the haters from Apex, It was funny seeing you couldn't let me go in your minds, thinking i was the one playing the account. And you are probably very surprised of the new owner since i was always against poco in the earlier days of ogame, but like Dani said after me and Apex had a falling out, I got to know Dani and he is actually a very stand up guy. Not saying the rest of you are not but he deserves that account more then anyone else (according to me).

And don't bother writing this:
    "But Jab, how could you?"
    "But Jab, how could you give away your acc to poco?"

-- Please, its my account not a Apex account. Or it was my account.

No hate though just explaining my side and my perspective.

Neo, we had a falling out before and I gotta be honest i was very upset for several reasons but for me that's history. But I gotta say i was smiling when I saw that Neo was down. No hate though Neo. FR if you choose to.

Let's hope for some more fireworks in the future, yeah?

Ooooor - did I ask Dani to post this hit? I dunno.

• Wow, that's some profit there.

Congrats mate.

FR Def.

This is awesome. :D:crazy::doofylook:

Uni 14: Retired
    Uni 28: Retired
    Uni 30: Retired
    Uni Zibal: Fleeting
    Uni Bellatrix: Mining

• Im not sure where you believe these 'haters' are laying in our ranks there JabJab, i can see why some would be upset given our shared history and the fact that you decided to paint us all with the same brush when you decided to leave but i see that you are continuing to do that. But as far as im aware all those who have taken the time to reach out to you away from the banter ingame since you quit have been nothing but kind and wanting to wish you all the best.

Speaking for myself, it doesnt bother me who you elected to pass your account onto, as you said it was your account to do with what you want and as i said to Dani im actually rather glad you didnt pass the account onto some random guy that could/would mess with the happy rivalry we have.

Same goes if you are still playing the account yourself, if you are thats some A-Class banter right there and i approve wholeheartedly.

Now that ive addressed the drama of Jab's the post, the hit itself is quite the impressive show of power. Yeah, you got lucky to find the fleet sitting but sometimes that is all this game is ;) . And besides someone needs to be there to capitalise on rare mistakes and you were. Enjoy the profits. If the past 24hrs have shown us anything, its that the great recycler will come for us all at some point. GLOTR to both the attacker and Neo.

• Thanks for posting the hit, the bella section of the board was getting very dormant. A lot of big hits (1bil+) are not getting posted. Use the profits wisely.:gamer:

Neo, sad to see you being hit, FR if you choose so, else you could always try the miners life, its more relaxing and forgiving. :crazy:

• Well damn, I was held up at work and I couldn't be online for fleetsave. As I said to you in game Dani, (regardless of weather it was you or not as none of us really knew) Congratulations. I messed up and couldn't make it back in time and you caught me. As much as loosing the much is a hard pill to swallow I won't quit, I will be back and I will rebuild. So whats that thing that Invino always says? "The great recylcer comes for us all eventually"? Or something along those lines.... :rofl: Enjoy the profits Dani.

Jab, there wasn't hate, it was a nice hit as much of a hard pill it was to swallow.

Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
    :beer:

• I don't want to fill up this post with drama since the headlights should go to Dani that actually made this hit.

But just to answer your questions (Dboxer and Blackbeerd).
    What i meant by "to all the haters from Apex", is the ones hating on me for giving my account away to poco or hating me for some other reason.
    And if you think thats totally ok and understandable then don't feel hit about that sentence, simple as that. If i was referring to the whole Apex, i would have just wrote "To all in Apex".

• Wow. What a peach of a hit Dani!

Congrats on the profits!

Unlucky Neo, work can be a cruel mistress sometimes (i should know, but I've been lucky so far).

Glad that you won't quit, sad to see good fleeters leave a uni! So FR to you man!

• Don't care for whatever it is that Jab is talking about.

Yup.
    Nice hit Dani! Good to see that you're on that account.

Neo: Seems like you're going to need to miss some quality time with the wife to raid massive amounts to gain that fleet back quickly :dead:

• Wow this is a BIG hit, grats Dani it's a nice catch really and whole DF is always nice to grab with that numbers.

I was suspecting after acc went out of V-mode some1 else is on it as I had some nice conversations with Jab in the past (sad to see u leaving us, but I'm sure we will meet again maybe in this or some other uni, so enjoy in the freedom without FS :beer:).

FR NEO if u choose so, eventually we all fall down, it's just how quick we can get back onto our feet again.

I never leave just sometimes I'm not here...

• I don't want to fill up this post with drama since the headlights should go to Dani that actually made this hit.

But just to answer your questions (Dboxer and Blackbeerd).
    What i meant by "to all the haters from Apex", is the ones hating on me for giving my account away to poco or hating me for some other reason.
    And if you think thats totally ok and understandable then don't feel hit about that sentence, simple as that. If i was referring to the whole Apex, i would have just wrote "To all in Apex".

so basically what you're saying is; you were for some reason hoping they would be butthurt, but their lack of attention given towards you is making you the butthurt one instead?

fr def, you should stay after a short break in vmode and just click mines likes me :)

• so basically what you're saying is; you were for some reason hoping they would be butthurt, but their lack of attention given towards you is making you the butthurt one instead?

fr def, you should stay after a short break in vmode and just click mines likes me :)

I have no idea how you got that from what I wrote, but it probably says more about your reading skills than anything else.

Since I got comments from some in Apex regarding who i should give the account to and a big no no to give it to poco, i felt that i needed to explain to those certain people without mention those names and to reach out to the people that might question it but hasn't said anything about it.
    The end.

Jab over and out, see you in a couple of years!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jab ().

• Really Jab ? You need 3 posts about yourself? I thought u wanted to let Dani have his moment. We certainly do.

Congratulations on the hit Dani.

I missed the last 2.6b of the df with a few mins.

• Really Jab ? You need 3 posts about yourself? I thought u wanted to let Dani have his moment. We certainly do.

Congratulations on the hit Dani.

I missed the last 2.6b of the df with a few mins.

I was 99% sure that you tried ... I even sent 7 waves to get that metal ... I’m sure you noticed :)

• Looks like I am bit late to the party - like I was for helping with the recyclers - But anyway wanted to say: Big congratz Dani!

We have all been looking forward to that snack for a long while!

GL for a fast rebuild Neo - you have been and I hope you will remain to be a worthy opponent.

Cheers

Invino