Inactivity, does gameforge delete accounts?

• Here's how it goes.

In Fenrir, we reported two accounts being sold on a website, accounts changed owners and it was apparent not just from gameplay, but from the fact that the new account owners didn't even speak the same language as previous account owners.

Feel free to check Fenrir CR section and you'll see that pretty much every second-third CR is a push, it may not seem apparent to someone who doesn't play there, but when two players play together, play in same alliance, one player vmodes and comes out of vmode 3 months later and gets crashed by his previous guild mate and friend, it's an obvious push (just one example).

Then one player posts his discord info on the forum saying he wants to trade accounts, we get a screenshot of him offering the account to one of our wing alliance members for 50$, then more people chime in with same screenshot, nothing.

Number one account was sold (one of the accounts that I mentioned before), along with his whole alliance except only one member.

I don't mind a tweak to mechanics here and there, it's a good idea. I wouldn't like new ships I think. What I mean by no changes is how players keep saying on forum how this business model GF turned OGame into is enjoyable for no one but for GF exclusively.

We come to a new universe, invest our time and some money to play and just as it gets interesting uni dies off because yet another one is opening and we're left to wait for a merge to play in an uni that is again, going to die off within 3 months of the merge.

Edited once, last by savage ().

• I don't see the huge issue here?

Login requires less than 2 minutes. Do it once a week and nothing goes wrong.

Life gets in the way. Shitty, slimy tactics from gameforge. Anyway, lots of attention on this post, seems a lot of ppl r interested in this topic. Perhaps make some changes =)

Just a friendly miner with no fleet at all.

• Bahaha Beefy this is a fail, at least I deleted my account on purpose. Just be happy that the decision to end that miserable account's life was made for you.

I think Cosmos itself is going on 35 days of inactivity so perhaps gameforge will delete it. :tongue3:

• Bahaha Beefy this is a fail, at least I deleted my account on purpose. Just be happy that the decision to end that miserable account's life was made for you.

I think Cosmos itself is going on 35 days of inactivity so perhaps gameforge will delete it. :tongue3:

It won't, still 15 ppl are active daily xd lol

I really wanted to go out guns blazing lmao.. This was so lame, my life finally slowed down, I login to ogame but all i find is a new account creation screen =(

• ask for an account if you don't want to play from the begging, people find accounts like that all the time

• And when you find new account please contact me to visit you :)

Btw I think D-mon or smth like that is in v-mode so does Grom. D-mon is put to V-mode because D-mon bought Lyca's account. So

contact him for the account :)

• Grom is playing Janice now idk if he's playing anything other than that

• Thanks for the suggestions however I will not be purchasing an account/asking for one. I put money down on this game thinking that it would at least extend my vmode but clearly it didn't, done with ogame for eternity.

P.S I have no idea why I am replying. Lmao!