who got pushed?

• well i had to vmode due to studies for a few days and while i was in vmode, the old incognito account (got sold and name changed into new owner) got scrapped.

it happened on 14th of july and i was in vmode so didnt check mmorpg. does anyone know who hit that account? and don’t tell me he scrapped the fleet and built economy crap since he didn’t gain any points back and has only 700kk fleet left. maybe someone scrapped it and took res with his main account so no fleet destroy danage points acquired?

i have created tickets for the matter to be investigated and GO told me he’ll look into it but can’t share the details. that account still isn’t banned. what’s going on?

• :headbanging:

We love getting things to check out via the ticket system, but you can't expect good results by making an ongoing investigation public.

Basically you've just alerted the alleged that things are being looked into, and muddied the waters.

Ong7Kn6.png
    SGO - Bellatrix & Quantum & Oberon & Cosmos & Vega & Janice
    Specific In game issue? Please use the ticket system

• dear silverwind;

i have little trust in the ticket system since they dont take initiative unless they have the %100, obvious confession or documents that a push has been made. hence i created the thread so that i could know who is this player and take my own precautions (to not trade, maybe even bash planets if i can).

also the thing has been done already. there is nothing the ‘alleged’ can do to cover it from now on. he either did it professionally and won’t be banned or he made a mistake and will be banned. we will see what happens.

• Yeah, because calling people out in public has proven to work so well.

If you can see an account dropped heavily in points, how are you unable to see if anyone had any unnatural growths? Surely if this is a push to boost someone else, thus it would be easily visible despite your absense.

Let's not even discuss the horse you are riding to post this one, as you seem unsteady in that saddle.

• i have little trust in the ticket system since they dont take initiative unless they have the %100, obvious confession or documents that a push has been made.

So now you want the GOs to ban people based on the fact that you reported something and evidence is a secondary need?

Wow.....that sounds like a great idea. :w00t:

Ong7Kn6.png

• So now you want the GOs to ban people based on the fact that you reported something and evidence is a secondary need?

Wow.....that sounds like a great idea. :w00t:

i never said i want them to ban people on my request. i simply expect them to do their job. if they don't? well, that's not my problem. as you seem to be a GO as well you must know that you wouldn't ban a player unless they send you a message: "yes, i pushed that fleet, scrapped it to resources and asked it to leave on a specific coordinate then attacked to it. please ban me" or maybe if they're stupid and log in on both accounts from same IP, then maybe you will take action?

please dont tell me that administration is doing their job perfectly. if they were, there wouldnt be so much cheat / push around in this univese.

now the subject of my thread was to ask community, if anyone realized who pushed it while i was away. Ameno had increased in points like crazy in those days, he's banned now, dunno if its him. should have checked on mmorpg live MD/ML section but unfortunately i wasn't there at the moment.

oh and also, someone help me! is there a way i can ignore / block Airclever on boards too? :confused:

• please dont tell me that administration is doing their job perfectly. if they were, there wouldnt be so much cheat / push around in this univese.

I would not presume to tell you that any of the team is "perfect", but I can tell you that in our system we strive to handle cheating cases as quickly and efficiently as possible.

I can tell you that just because a player reports what they think is cheating doesn't mean their is cheating. Sometimes there are logical explanation for some behaviors you haven't thought of and/or things you can't see.

It's also very important that a GO doesn't go around banning people with poor evidence or on a poor probability...banning someone because you are 50% sure he is cheating isn't justice.

In my experience firm evidence wins the day in a ban. Sometimes that means we have to wait a little longer to gather it and.or watch the person repeat the behavior to establish more evidence or a pattern of wrong doing.

If you don't do that then you end up with some pretty poor administration. You end up banning peopel that might be guilty, but they are able to wiggle out of it with technicalities or loop holes, only to go back to more cheating. Having been caught, they sometimes learn and adapt their cheating to be more vague and harder to catch to circumvent future justice.

You ban innocent players is also possible and that is...well I think it's safe for me to speak for this entire community, players and team, when I say that just isn't acceptable at all.

It's poor form to call out a person on the board and slander them when you have no idea what the investigation yields.

Thanks for alerting us to this situation now please let the GO do his job.

And lastly, you are not allowed to discuss specific bans on the board.

Really you're at a place right now that you're very lucky I'm not on the board team.

Ong7Kn6.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Silverwind ().

• And lastly, you are not allowed to discuss specific bans on the board.

are you aware that noone got banned of the situation i am explaining and asking for information from other players?

Really you're at a place right now that you're very lucky I'm not on the board team.

we're all lucky to not have you on board team. apparently you can't understand what i write and it's definitelly not because i can't express myself.

apart from these 2 sentences, i agree and can understand the rest what you have explained. though what you CAN NOT understand is i am not requesting GO's to ban a specific person. i created a ticket and that was my duty as of a player from this universe (to report and ask investigation on a possible cheat). i am not trying to reach GO's from here, i am trying to reach other players of the universe and asking them if they have a knowledge about the situation.

since we have GO's coming in and muddling the subject, trying to make fun of people who get unfair competition, i don't think it was wise to create a thread here. will ask my ingame friends & opponents about the subject. can any moderator who reads this, please close the thread? thanks.

• Muddling your subject?

are you aware that noone got banned of the situation i am explaining and asking for information from other players?

Now you say:

Ameno had increased in points like crazy in those days, he's banned now, dunno if its him.

Funny, looks a lot like you're talking about why Ameno is banned, doesn't it?

Ong7Kn6.png

• Gotta disagree with you Silverwind . For months now various accounts get scrapped, merched to deut, and then sold at 2:1:1 to some higher ranked player.

It happened to the Nenadjedibivi account, the Ottoman account, the Warning account, the Ruthless Killer account, the I Can't Sleep account etc.

Those are just the big ones I can remember off hand, and almost all of them were in the top 5, got scrapped and turned into these merchant abusing farms. A lot of times it's pretty obvious based on stats who is benefiting from these accounts. Yes tickets were made, no nothing was done.

And before you say maybe the player didn't do it, I know one guy who admitted to it when he quit. I had made a half dozen tickets about it, the stats showed 400kk points gained per day with little to no mil destroyed and mines that only pump 120kk a day.

It's been going on since so I joined this uni, it's happening in other unis, it will continue to happen. That's why we complain on the boards to each other.

I miss the way this game was when I last played ~4 years ago. There were probably still cheaters then, but it seemed a much cleaner game.

Current Universes: Europa, Janice.fr
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Fenrir
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~200
    Top Tens: 8

• That's why we complain on the boards to each other.

If you all are really concerned this is taking place and want action taken, then report it and then let the GO do their job.

Otherwise you just wasted everyone's time be derailing an investigation you asked to be done.

Ong7Kn6.png