Number 4 Solo [TOT: 187.526.000] PAGAN [DoP] vs. Ali-G [NoEmo] (A: 13.325.000, D: 174.201.000) TP: 45.299.399 + REVENGE

• I am PAGAN, I am the killer of kings.

And here we find ourselves again, both in another top 10 hit...right where each of us belong, me on the right side of things and you on the losing side as is your destiny with such things.

Yea, as I fly through the valley of the shadow of death...surrounded by the friends of my enemy, I shall fear no evil for I am the baddest M'FR in that valley.

OXL1NeH.gif?noredirect

For this mission...i had to find the perfect flight leader to lead my ships into the valley and rain death upon my foe.

giphy.gif

This is my revenge for your foul words over the course of this servers life thus far...I hope you rebuild, the good wreck field giveth and PAGAN will taketh away. Soon you'll be competing with Mattie to see who can be annihilated most often.

At least you're rank one at something now...

0pHmu2pf2yNQ_I1zrphSFvVigp-OzS7NsQ2uDu56RBT25G9icaEpcvgh_eiAIr4k16lwXA6S94P4Ig2AgJ1-j_KOjPTDZtk-khRAypbZh3v7pGoecUrOVy_wtFnEQz_qA_nQqOHNVE1y4bB4TvTyPmE1irLcXba9hoK9Vrs_yKvd1-Eiwwavjf6FMqlqDhPZksY1y41MbTosK0TeDyCrBvQ0aageHy_gz1lZSqLeSG9leChq6cQPoAMdwdmUqBMC9wgxX5KO4CBJldv8QHURhH6Lw50Y-MqXPBcBksLsFJmPxOy8_U3JUl2qaptQUbiMLT-914ZzwDQU7rR_JoO3MESs6Xeq9Fv7DlewCmlYL1dIPo8nJq-2vN03eaKDz8jYrvudkabSI1Z6S2cY0nRZaQXZ3dd5oMK-pG6zRL9ECHMhNtvzDP6q6hda6izL--fALs6d0F4u6emL0Sq0A1ZjD-TBN_eineabDIyIQrNpFZ66CcOhzNOVrAV5eCupSf6qkh9JQZMZ4Usq4tR3BqH5OKEp2gAH5fcpzMNwveYDasiAMK_8HezfQ9QqhFEu1xf9ApzdC2z_enSk4K_-vOc0li0YAKs3A_jkBUjpEx9ebunsggHdvBnH5rpHRgnmRo5Ls6r_onywZjqTA_AKDufGH50-jsotNL0=w664-h90-no

I will pick the remains of your friends from my teeth with plucked feathers from the wings of a dead angel...believe that.

Still PAGAN. Still standing. Still making Profit. Still putting NoEmo on the wrong side of CRs and still not banned M'FRs.

Have a nice day.

On 19-07-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker PAGAN [DoP]

glpmyrKK8y90s5ZNbWoDqET7M4j52hF0pfZ-9MZzJdGePWZdyio5cRec9l8qbogrLCvk4a_uWbn3QT5PdokJ2sEJvhkcACHtoraReQrmEkLKHHLgBhxwS_k2trb6MWqJTuRz4V-3jI2_boa40n_FOQYB2DC68Vf5dhYY8nHcsKAIFH4KvqkJC777EfgNKqJu1gisDSL9EPMYlbF-rqGvpv3npByimTUubz9DhRl9GDlLNHkFYnKXRsNN5hYpjDug9zN-k5U8hmtMqSyadiCWAQn1GDcJJkvMLQpKvow8h4lZWLz0Pcou3XegmnQthJyFKAbJrd6fODcMDjzBO41nJb6mSheioBDvk38nxO1evmTt6RMw7WvMqmNJqG_QKxrLwJEErRXP3qTB2fDj6uWv_V-7OchZLWRqoUZjY3CM0PE3wBQSzH3HEQAzxQspLRLBlmWXy0YopDyhWSGrjSLJbiFJt1vECgK8R1UXifQCVGNDYModIT5TVJfuW1JpWU_VtA49cj_DZusZO4j-_gN4ReLVRuCxFqGjJ4upBffwxtoMJ9bmcqEOvRx9YRxky-RtjRdObxEtHsYCx_KdEpd8YX2ssVq8kuCMEzzmu1eWxZfAATddBVzceWY2cB-0rL2iTpzmK1dfLhT4My6Cgpgo2ZoTz4lxV7U=w294-h182-no

Battleship 3.014

Battlecruiser 3.026

Defender Ali-G [NoEmo]

Small Cargo 1.027

Large Cargo 209

Light Fighter 12.264

Heavy Fighter 263

Cruiser 1.001

Battleship 761

Recycler 877

Espionage Probe 179

Bomber 25

Destroyer 16

Battlecruiser 247

After the battle ...

Attacker PAGAN [DoP]

Battleship 2.850 ( -164 )

Battlecruiser 2.985 ( -41 )

Defender Ali-G [NoEmo]

giphy.gif

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

2.408.667 Metal, 1.343.257 Crystal and 1.218.375 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 13.325.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 174.201.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 36.882.900 metal and 16.767.600 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 4.970.299 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

954.100 Metal and 0 Crystal

35.928.800 Metal and 16.771.200 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

36.882.900 Metal and 16.771.200 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 30.681.567

Crystal: 14.014.457

Deuterium: 603.375

The attacker(s) made a profit of 45.299.399 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -116.741.667

Crystal: -53.135.257

Deuterium: -9.294.375

The defender(s) lost a total of 179.171.299 units.