NavY vs A-Team

• So basically, you kill a man, then act like a normal person and shout "LOOK AT ME GUYS! I AM CLEAN AS FUCK!". what....

In my book you're the biggest cheater org has ever seen. We all know Ice's account was being sold and then you, a no one, comes and says you're Ice's friend who persuaded him not to delete his account and give it to you for free? hahahaha :biggrin::biggrin:

And you're absolutely right, GF support is not to be trusted, they have been presented with clear evidence of people cheating numerous times and choose money instead, plus if the were to trust your nickname would be DEADPOOL (b) :biggrin: (or better yet, if they did their job on time it would be Ice Breaker (b) )

probly you dont know me =)) and only talking too much =)) if u dont turst me open your account and play.My promise my friends never attacks you only i will hit you and YaMaTo =)) After than u will talk like that we will see ? WHO AM I ? ı am not that deadpool =)) In this uni ice and me we are friends i never attack to him or he never attack to me =)) We know eachothers =)) You didnt want to believe that cause we are not your friends and u jeols that.

aXCcZm.jpg

KING DEADPOOL

NavY FleeT Ally Member

NavY Fleet Ally War WİNNER!!

Owner Lots Of Records (Fenrir)

• deadpool in another unis use sledgehammer nick and he got banned there before 2-3 mounts

Just tipe in search sledgehammer and u will see how clean game he play and who with

”If you are always trying to be normal,

you’ll never know how amazing you can be.”

• lol :D

Deadpool, I damn well remember you! :biggrin::biggrin:

Months ago I was so happy how naive you are and how you're going to end up as a tool for me to get those mines up faster, but sadly you got rekt by someone else.

New Deadpool, old Deadpool, not much difference. Same mindset except you have wallet fleet to keep your ego and lack of skill protected, but if I remember correctly so did Catastrophe (except Catastrophe worked his/her ass off to get to the point where he was, you on the other hand threw a bunch of $$$ at Balkan Desperato until he accepted and now you think you're "the man").

Deadpool remember, we KNOW who you are. You can't hide from us. You can twist the words with your below average english, you can buy accounts and you can change names, but in the end everyone will know you are a wallet noob and no matter how many "big" hits you get, we know there would be no big hits unless there were armies of pushers to bring you and your "suddenly friends" alliance to where it is now.

It's funny how you guys just keep getting banned, and you keep saying GF is doing bad job because your friends got banned. They are doing a bad job because they haven't banned you all for life, not from Fenrir, but from .org

Now go get pushed so you can brag more with your magnificent hits in a skill bracket you don't even remotely belong to. King of lies.

• Andvari300 Shouldnt players who are banned durring war be excluded from it or it doesnt metter?

if you have anyproblem with me or do u think am ı cheaters pls write support.They can investigation my account no problem =)) But ı dont turst them cause they give wrong desicion about my ally friend and they didnt give answer fast.Nevermind just watch me and you will understand ı am clean.

Dear DEADPOOL,

How do u explain this:

If 3 tickets were made separately for 3 of each of ur buddys..And all of those 3 tickets showed up to be true and 3 of ur buddys are getting banned(Komesli,ISe and Loveandhate)..Why are u still denying the truth?That cant be coincidence that ur buddys are getting banned 1 by 1 and still being not guilty ,cmoon..All ogame org knows that ur guys are shady,mybe ur not but they are 100% couse then they wouldnt get banned.

ADemoversionsig.jpg

• Andvari300 Shouldnt players who are banned durring war be excluded from it or it doesnt metter?

Dear DEADPOOL,

How do u explain this:

If 3 tickets were made separately for 3 of each of ur buddys..And all of those 3 tickets showed up to be true and 3 of ur buddys are getting banned(Komesli,ISe and Loveandhate)..Why are u still denying the truth?That cant be coincidence that ur buddys are getting banned 1 by 1 and still being not guilty ,cmoon..All ogame org knows that ur guys are shady,mybe ur not but they are 100% couse then they wouldnt get banned.

Dear Demoversion pls dont talk if u dont know why they get ban. If i know not forbidden i can share tickets answers or ban reason . But at least i can say iSe(RamizDayi) get ban because of collected 300k debris ! Can u believe this! Just 300k because of collected ownerless debris..

and Komesli , he saw SenatorBeyDiyeceksin's fleet was going to U !! Yes to u .. and he wanted stole that debris and success too. Now maybe u want to explain us why he sent to u fleet? And why he get ban? Because of u did not collect that df ha ?

It s really funny! Some game op(s) suddenly came and banned our 2 fleeters just a few hrs before than ally war!

If they r guilty u r quilty too at least as them!

We know how worked that trap and trying to contact with higher Op(s)

Just enjoy your trap early or late they will back after that will be good revenge..

Edited once, last by YaMaTo ().

• You guys are hilarious, you aren't seriously playing victims here? :headbanging:

• Yes I did, because I genuinely thought I was wrong and to be honest, while I don't have evidence that you were participating in any pushing (hence I'm not directly pointing finger at you anywhere in this post) I'm pretty positive that the rest of the gang is and you protecting them doesn't make you different from them in my eyes.

Deadpool BOUGHT an account which is against TOS, LoveAndHate is well known for being pushed, do I have to go on?

Also, age doesn't necessarily mean wisdom. Have fun.

• pls yamato be quiet! We was watching that attack from beginning and we knew someone will take that df and we know navy will do that! And why he slow down 1-2 sec ?? afc he slow down so demo cant take it and komesli can. And yeah dont talk to much you fleet buyer!

ACS 5 - [TOT: 923.085.000] KoMeSLi [NavY] & TirPiTz & YaMaTo [NavY] vs. Saruman [DOM] (A: 157.407.000, D: 765.678.000)

”If you are always trying to be normal,

you’ll never know how amazing you can be.”

Edited once, last by Drow Ranger ().

• If they’re banned they can’t even play the uni so what are you asking?

Ps- enough accusations if he is caught cheating he will be dealt with end of story.

• How is he going to get caught when he's bought the account and no one did anything, now he's gloating about it on forums and nothing.

We've provided evidence of Seksej selling account to multiple people with his discord tag clearly shown, the one that he mentioned on these very forums and no one moved a finger.

Ice Breaker and RENAC accounts being listed on a certain website, can't remember which one it is, but you can simply google and will find it among first results. No one moved a finger.

All of these accounts are either still playing with new owners, or still up for sale.

We are only trying to fix the uni we love playing and administration doesn't give a rats ass, do we really all have to stop playing OGame to prove a point or is Kalimero forum guy going to make someone do something for a change instead of posting heavily downvoted posts every two days?

Don't get me wrong Andvari, no hate towards you and I get you're a forum mod and can't do much about it, I'm just legit asking.

• Get the frustration and that’s something higher up has to deal with. This thread is not for that and if continued I’ll end the war and lock this thread.

• Yes I did, because I genuinely thought I was wrong and to be honest, while I don't have evidence that you were participating in any pushing (hence I'm not directly pointing finger at you anywhere in this post) I'm pretty positive that the rest of the gang is and you protecting them doesn't make you different from them in my eyes.

Deadpool BOUGHT an account which is against TOS, LoveAndHate is well known for being pushed, do I have to go on?

Also, age doesn't necessarily mean wisdom. Have fun.

pls yamato be quiet! We was watching that attack from beginning and we knew someone will take that df and we know navy will do that! And why he slow down 1-2 sec ?? afc he slow down so demo cant take it and komesli can. And yeah dont talk to much you fleet buyer!

ACS 5 - [TOT: 923.085.000] KoMeSLi [NavY] & TirPiTz & YaMaTo [NavY] vs. Saruman [DOM] (A: 157.407.000, D: 765.678.000)

Savage thank u for your ideas..

Drow Ranger i cant say u anythinj anymore coz your eyes always closed.

Btw i have to say many thanks to DemoVersion for offer to me contact for speak.

We understood each other clean..

So as our mod says "stop discuss ha"

Wish u good luck again our war

Have fun

• who gone put war ? =)) bored =)) savage ı love u ı love u do you love me do you love me

do you know that song =?=))

aXCcZm.jpg

KING DEADPOOL

NavY FleeT Ally Member

NavY Fleet Ally War WİNNER!!

Owner Lots Of Records (Fenrir)