Powers of the GO

• A better way to explain what happens is,

Player A has 1b deut and Merchants this deut in to Crystal at 3.2.1 rates,

The player A trades the 2 bill Crystal he has for 2 bill deut from player B, at 2.1.1

So now Player A has 2 Bill deut to Merchant in to 4b Crystal, at 3.2.1 rates

Then player A trades 2 bill Crystal to player B and 2 Bill cyrstal to player C and get in return 4 Bill deut returned,

Rinse and repeat, and add in more traders along the way,

Until the Lower trade rate limit 2.1.1 is increased close to the highers 3.2.1 this will never stop,

And due to it making money for GF as people are using the merchant then i doubt it will every change,

The merchant was meant to be for a quick trade not an exploit

• baal

I understand that as the discussion goes on you're getting the jitters and fear having the ground you're standing on taken away. But I'm not talking about regular traders. If you want to buy Deut en masse and profit from the stupidity of others, go ahead. (But then don't be surprised why you're - in reference to your signature - "hated".)

What I'm talking about is accounts whose sole purpose is to feed somebody else their mine prod. And that is blatant pushing.

2rabnrop.png

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Link to the AGR Discord

Edited 2 times, last by Tirnoch ().

• The merchant was meant to be for a quick trade not an exploit

this is what i was referring to earlier. players pontificating over the intended use of game features.

where is it written that the merchant is only intended for quick trades?

how big is a quick trade?

what is the difference between your version of a quick trade and somebody else's version?

"he uses it more efficiently than i do, therefore he is abusing it. let's make a new rule."

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• Am i the only one who doesn't understand why that trick isn't covered by this rule?

• It is forbidden to manipulate legal trade rates by giving unfair advantage to a higher ranked player (example and not limited to this: buying expensive and selling cheaper the same resource to the same player, selling scraped fleet or defense at low trade rates).

g5JBGO0.png

• i don't believe it.

i tried to engage in reasonable discussion with that Tirnoch guy - even agreed with him at one point.

what does he do?

he starts rabbiting on about jitters, and why i'm Most Hated.

i can assure you, tirnoch, i have no jitters at all.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• I don't think he cares or knows who you are :zpopcorn:

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 + ~

- The one & only Peppa -

• the feeling is mutual. i only know him from some board comments.

but i'm not the one slinging mud, am i?

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• Parsec

Well the rules don't apply to a merchant

coz you not buying and selling at different rates to the same person ,

Think of it this way If some one trades me 1 Bill deut at 2.1.1, nothing states in the rules i cant trade that 1 bill deut to another person at 3.2.1 rates, as they are two different accounts im trading with, basically a middle man and making profit out of it,

baal When it first come out there was a bunch of spiel stating that was it was intended for,

and of course people push the envelope in game but when it turns in to an exploit then rules need to be modified,

Plus if the trade rates was fixed with Accounts and merchant rates then it was also getting rid of these accounts, (As someone recently stated " For the sole use of ones profit") which there are quite a few of,

• Think of it this way If some one trades me 1 Bill deut at 2.1.1, nothing states in the rules i cant trade that 1 bill deut to another person at 3.2.1 rates, as they are two different accounts im trading with, basically a middle man and making profit out of it,

If the player that buys the Deut off you for 3:2:1 rates is lower ranked than you, then that trade is illegal according to the pushing rule.

2rabnrop.png

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Link to the AGR Discord

• but Narcotics

and yes, we do know each other, so i think its worth engaging with you without fear of you suddenly getting all defensive and personal

when i use the merchant, it costs me real money. therefore, i expect it to be advantageous. i make a personal decision to use it.

and since the merchant is available to all

if you choose not to use it, that's entirely your decision.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• Tirnoch ,

I am guessing you are referring to this in the rules

"or manipulating trade ratios for a higher-ranked account to gain an advantage through a lower ranked account are considered an unfair profit".

Ok so let lower the amount im going to trade

1, I have 100 Mill deut already on my account,

2, i trade 100 mill crystal with player A for another 100 Mill deut,

3, I trade my original 100 mill deut i had to player b for 200 Mill Crystal.

Where have a gained unfair profit from a lower account

I am well within the trade rates its just some people are happy to trade and the lower rates and some at the higher rates

here is another example of,

Player A has 1B deut to trade and is looking for 1b Crystal (2.1.1)

Player B has no Crystal to offer player A but arranges the trade any ways,

Player A send the deut and player b then Merchants the deut that he just received, at 3.2.1 (at the cost of DM)

Player B then sends the 1 b Cyrstal to player A to complete the trade,

Player B is now sitting on 1 bill deut and 1 bill cyrstal,

Remember Player B has no res at the start of this trade,

baal

No of my comments and observation are about you, but just in general,

• thank you Narcotics

anyway, i will leave you lovely people to continue with this argument.

i can feel the jittttttejittttterjiiittters coming on - or maybe i'm just hungry :biggrin:

i think we all know that the merchant brings in revenue for the company, therefore a change in the rates is unlikely, as are any restrictions of its use.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• Parsec consider the merchant a third wheel that allows you to give all your ress to another player

So you have no growth but the player you fed has everything :/

So what your essentially saying is that as long as one of the parts uses the merchant before finishing the trade, then the conventional trade rules don't apply?

Am i right or still misunderstanding?

g5JBGO0.png

• Would be nice if someone could confirm this as as legal. Like GA, or GO at least.

I mean having lower ranked regular cheap deut dealers (even at 2:1:1) is within the rules, none can argue with that. Suspicious if you have to many though.

But multiple lower ranked players merching all their metal and crystal into deut and then selling at 2:1:1, repeatedly?!?

How the hell can that be legal? Or any other example of repeated merching of metal or crystal into deut that is then sold at 2:1:1. There cant be any other reason, to use merchant to get deut and then sell that very same deut to someone at 2:1:1, but to push.

Then again why am I even questioning this. I have witnessed players buying cheap deut from lower ranked accounts. Then attacking those very same lower ranked accounts, killing and harvesting LF's (70% DF) they managed to build. Repeatedly! Chinese in Zibal. And not a single ban was given.

• But multiple lower ranked players merching all their metal and crystal into deut and then selling at 2:1:1, repeatedly?!?

How the hell can that be legal? Or any other example of repeated merching of metal or crystal into deut that is then sold at 2:1:1. There cant be any other reason, to use merchant to get deut and then sell that very same deut to someone at 2:1:1, but to push.

yup, I cant see any other reason for merching all your ress to deut and then selling it, and repeating that till 0 0 0, but to push...

and imagine someone having 5-6 accounts for that kind of trade, in speed uni's, we are talking about over a billion ress every day...