Powers of the GO

• do accounts that go unplayed outside of being used to push deserve a place in this game?

• As far as I'm aware nobody has the authority to do that outside of GameForge via the terms of service.

I'm interested to see what the replies are though.

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on Worldwide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 + ~

- The one & only Peppa -

• Can a GO tell someone that they have to delete their account or their account will be banned(I can only assume that they mean permanently)?

No.

If a GO has told you that then I assume you've misunderstood something and you should open a ticket to get clarification. You can always ask to speak to the SGO if the answer is still unclear.

do accounts that go unplayed outside of being used to push deserve a place in this game?

Pushing isn't legal last time I checked

ESeB8X4.png

• Okay sure just let me trade 2 bil crys for 1 bil deut, have the account merch that crys then send it back so it's sent me 1. 8-1.9 bil deut, leaving itself with 0 resources and me with 3.6-3.8 bil crystal after merching.

Sure sounds like pushing doesn't it?

Ah wait, its just a 2/1/1 trade :)

• Are you saying you would ban for a 2/1/1 trade? :O

• There's context in this case if you read my post

It looks like a 2/1/1 trade but leaves the lower ranked account with 0,how would you ban for that? "oh you trade low rates too much and even though the rate is in the rules you're banned for pushing"

• sure bro I can't even see any regular players anymore from all the banned people for 2/1/1 trades

As my compatriot said, it's all context and you clearly took what I said out of the correct context. Maybe it's a language barrier?

Also.. "SGO - Bellatrix & Quantum & Oberon & Cosmos & Himalia" LMAO

Guess someone has to do it. Did you put in an app?

ESeB8X4.png

• Can a GO tell someone that they have to delete their account or their account will be banned(I can only assume that they mean permanently)?

First part: No, second part: yes. Example: If the GO tells you to give back some push ressources and you don't want to do it, you get banned. Another one would be multi accounting, there all your multis could also get banned and you only keep one account for playing.

Signatur

• I have never heard of the GOs telling people to delete accounts, the majority of them are good people, like silverwind for example. he's clearly a decent bloke and wants his uni's to be popular.

As for the 2/1/1 Trade, merch, trade (rinse and repeat) I do believe they have made this illegal.

• I have just seen two things in the rules that seem damned odd to say the least.

1. You are not allowed to give recycle support.

2. You are not allowed to give cargo ship support.

Since when?

What is the point of having alliances if nobody can help out with the bigger hits?

I'll tell you this for nothing. Most people don't have enough recycs (individually) for the bigger hits. If that's a new rule, I'll be safe for some time. I don't think any single player has enough recycs for me, and even if he does, the cost of launching them would be horrendous.

No cargo support ... So if a small player sees something juicy, he just has to pass it on to a bigger player, correct?

That sucks, man.

When did all this come in?

And one more thing

If 2:1:1 trades are now illegal, you kept that pretty quiet.

MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2

TOP 1 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3

TOP 10 (ACS) x 11
    Super Adv lost count

• I have just seen two things in the rules that seem damned odd to say the least.

1. You are not allowed to give recycle support.

2. You are not allowed to give cargo ship support.

If you look at the rules again, you will see that this only applies to accounts on the same ip

g5JBGO0.png

• Wait, wut?
    Let us check the rules, shall we?

New Game Rules - valid from 17.9.2012

Nowhere does it say that recycling or cargo support is not allowed. Except for the same IP. But if the alliance is on the same IP... :confused:

And 2:1:1 trading is allowed.